RATM is offline Senior Member

Not another DNP cycle....

After doing about 2 months of research, I have decided to start my DNP cycle. First I need to thank a few people who have helped me tremendously whether the know it or not. SV-1, KingofMasters, Invid just to name a few.

I have already carb depleted for three days with today being the last of the three. I also have already did the t3/t4 normalization by eating my mega carb meal. This is my cycle plan:

day 1 200 mg @ 7am
    day 2 200 mg @ 7am
    day 3 200 mg @ 7am
    day 4 200 mg @ 7am
    day 5 200 mg @ 7am
    day 6 200 mg @ 7am
    day 7 400 mg @ 7a/7p
    day 8 400 mg @ 7a/7p
    day 9 400 mg @ 7a/7p
    day 10 400 mg @ 7a/7p
    day 11 400 mg @ 7a/7p
    day 12 400 mg @ 7a/7p

For supplements I will be using:
    Multi-Vitamin 2x a day
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    ALA
    Melatonin
    Potassium Gluconate
    Benadryl (if needed)
    2 gallons of water (sugar free kool aid or Crystal Light, that much straight water makes me want to vomit)
    V8 Juice

As far as my diet is concerned, although I have read that it really dosent matter what you eat, I will try my hardest to stay on a strict 55% carbs,
    30 % protein, and 15 % fat based on a diet of approx 2500-3000 calories per day.

To anyone who reads this, please feel free to critique it as you see fit. I am not a narrowminded pinhead who cant take constructive criticism. I will try to make regular frequent posts to this, but since I tend to be a moody bytch anyways, I might forget from time to time.

Thanks!
    Last edited by RATM; 03-16-2005 at 06:02 AM.

Just took my first 200 mg pill along with my supplements. I will let you know how I turn out later today.

Well its 5:46pm Eastern time and I didnt really feel anything today so far at all. i didnt imagine that I would anyways. It was nice to be able to eat a full bowl of oatmeal this morning as opposed to 1/4 cup. Either way, I am very excited and look forward to the results. That will probably change in about a week or so, but so far I dont feel any negative reaction in the way of an allergy so at least thats good

good luck man keep us posted

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Yes, good luck. One IMPORTANT WORD OF ADVICE- get a fan. Even though the heat isn't really intense at 200mg, it'll help you sleep. I'm at 400mg right now and had such a hard time sleeping last night so I borrowed a fan from my friend and have it blowing on me now. What's your current weight?

Current is 228 or 9 depending on which scale i use. I try to use the ones at Publix since they are double balanced scales. i am hoping for about a 13-15 pound loss but will not be too upset if its half that and all body fat. Dont worry about the fans, I have one in every room in my house and they will be on high!/

Sounds good. I think you'll be happy. I do howeve recommend some ephedrine and caffeine. You'll feel like absolute crap about 5 days into your cycle and will need energy to perform simple tasks like taking a shower. You also might find that you'll be bumping up to 400mg sooner than anticipated. Stay safe and if anything goes wrong, stop taking it immediately.

Last night was the first night sleep with DNP in my system and I am happy to say that I had no trouble sleeping. I can already feel the sweating starting. Its not bad at all, but I am definately moist. In fact, I just ate 2 cups of oatmeal and whey protein and have noticed a considerable difference in sweating in about 20 min. My diet has been good so far with the bulk of my carbs coming from oats, potatoes, and fruit. Supplementation is good and on par. I did add glutamine to my supplementation for prevention of muscle loss. Trying to up my water intake a little bit as I would imagine that its closer to 1.5 gallons rather than 2. All in all, so far so good.

On a side note, I have noticed that my urine is almost glow in the dark color. I do not know if its from the DNP or if its from the supplmentation.
    Last edited by RATM; 03-17-2005 at 09:35 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Before And After Pictures Please

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    take some pics now...everyone is always curious of results w/ this. thanks.

Will do. I will post them both at the end.

Good luck. I also noticed my urine is "neon green/yellow", but only after I take my multi-vitamins. I doubt it's from the DNP . However, I did notice that my "semen" is light yellow

I dont know if this is a sign of things to come, but today was my 2nd dose of DNP , taken at approx 7 am. Around 1230 I had lunch which consisted of a Grilled Chicken salad with cheese on it and some torilla chips. About an hour later I was sweating my ass off. I dont know if it was the DNP or if it was just hot. I didnt want to say, is it me or is it hot in here and then everyone else say that they were freezing. Either way, I will start taking Ephedrine tomorrow and am looking forward to April 2nd which will be 6 days after my last DNP caps and by then the water should be off.

Good luck. I never really noticed the heat after eating carbs until today. It hit me like a ton of bricks! You're just like me- can't wait 'til a few days after the cycle ends to see the water weight come off.

Today is the start of my 5th day. So far...

-I have taken 200mg each day at about 730am. Today I am going to bump it up to 200 mg twice a day approx 12 hours apart.

-Last night was the first time I woke up from the sweating. The pillow I was sleeping on was soaked. the rest of my body was fine, but this make sense since we lose most of our head thru out head anyways.

-I have noticed that I sweat more in the afternoon and after large meals.

-My diet has been pretty strict, with most of my carbs coming from oatmeal. I have been limiting my fats to about 30 grams, and keeping my protein about 1.25 grams per pound. I started out at 234 and am down to 232.

-Supplementation has been spot on and I have started to incorporate a glass of v8 juice each day.

I am prepared mentally as best I can be for the sweats that I know are coming. One thing that does suck. I was up 4 times last night peeing and drinking fluids, so my sleep pattern has def. been affected.

Till tonight...

Good luck. You're definitely going to start feeling the "bad" effects in a couple days. You'll notice you'll pretty much feel like crap throughout the whole day. Today is my last day and can't wait to get back to normal. But I'm doing another cycle in 7-10 days. Stay safe!

Some quick hits...

-Its 828 pm Florida time and I just took my second 200 mg dose. Today is my 2nd day of 8 taking 400 mg split twice.

-I am not looking forward to tonight as I am sure that I will sweat my arse off. All day long I have been sweating at a fairly consistant rate, with the majority of the sweating coming after I eat carbs which is to be expected from the research.

-Not to sound like i need to clean out the vagina but the sweating behind my knees is disgusting. I have taken 3 showers today and probably will take on tonight sometime, just to sit in the cold water.

-Body temp is normal though at 98.5.

-1.5 - 2 gallons a day is harder than I thought.

-Energy levels are slowly dropping. That sucks when you have a 6 y/o a 2 y/o and a 7 mth old all calling you. Ephedrine and caffine have been saviors.

-Supplementation is been good and a V8 a day is nasty but seems to be working.

-Looking forward to the end!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    Some quick hits...

-Its 828 pm Florida time and I just took my second 200 mg dose. Today is my 2nd day of 8 taking 400 mg split twice.

-I am not looking forward to tonight as I am sure that I will sweat my arse off. All day long I have been sweating at a fairly consistant rate, with the majority of the sweating coming after I eat carbs which is to be expected from the research.

-Not to sound like i need to clean out the vagina but the sweating behind my knees is disgusting. I have taken 3 showers today and probably will take on tonight sometime, just to sit in the cold water.

-Body temp is normal though at 98.5.

-1.5 - 2 gallons a day is harder than I thought.

-Energy levels are slowly dropping. That sucks when you have a 6 y/o a 2 y/o and a 7 mth old all calling you. Ephedrine and caffine have been saviors.

-Supplementation is been good and a V8 a day is nasty but seems to be working.

-Looking forward to the end!!!!
    Best of luck bro. The next few days are going to be absolute hell. Well, maybe not hell, but you'll feel like crap. Keep taking all your supplements and don't do anything stupid! Keep us updated on the progress and how you feel. By the way, I hope you have a fan set up by your bed side!

9000rpm is offline Member
    You are reacting to it the exact same way I did. The night sweats started to get bad around day 4 for me. And my head was the worse part. My energy didn't really start to go until around day 7 or more for me.

But I also have some ggod news to report since I've been off DNP for about 3 weeks now. My weight loss hasn't stopped yet. About a week before I started my DNP, I weighed 195lbs. Then when I started, I weighed around 190lbs to 192lbs. Well, I am now down to 168lbs. I dropped about 90% of the weight about 1.5 weeks after I was off the DNP. And the weight loss was very sudden over the span of about 3 days. I all of a sudden noticed that I had some lines peeking through my stomach fat. Now, my arms are cut up like a thurough bred race horse. My bicep veins look like penciles under my skin.

So maybe you will have a similar experience as I did. But during the cycle, I only lost about 5lbs. Over a total 5 to 6 week span, I lost a total of 27lbs.

Quick update tonight as I feel very rundown...

1. when i lay a duece, it is some odd lime green color. No matter what i eat.

2. I cant get the v8 down. Such nasty shyt.

3. Sweat all day. Not a dripping sweat, but a nasty uncomfortable sticky feeling all day. Its heightened after meals. I just got out of the shower and was sweaty again within 10 min.

4. 400 mg each day is plenty for me.

5. Supplementation is still good.

6. Feeling bloated.

7. 5 more days......

Quick update tonight as I feel very rundown...

1. when i lay a duece, it is some odd lime green color. No matter what i eat.

2. I cant get the v8 down. Such nasty shyt.

3. Sweat all day. Not a dripping sweat, but a nasty uncomfortable sticky feeling all day. Its heightened after meals. I just got out of the shower and was sweaty again within 10 min.

4. 400 mg each day is plenty for me.

5. Supplementation is still good.

6. Feeling bloated.

7. 5 more days......
    I went through the exact same thing. Best of luck. The worst part about DNP is the whole sticky/hot feeling.

DNP thoughts....

-Day 8 is over and I have 4 days left.

-Last night was very uncomfortable to sleep. Laid a towel down but soaked thru that.

-Soaked every inch of my pillow all while freezing out my wife as I slept directly under the fan and positioned myself to be right under the A/C vent.

-Body Temp has been hovering around 97.9 to 98.6, but the sweating is really bad. Not so much of a drenching, but that sick sticky feeling that I have all day.

- 5 and I mean no more than 5 min after i step out of a cold shower, I am sweaty all over again.

- Carb intake has been high and supplementation has spot on.

Quick question for those in the know. If I should look my "best" 5-6 days after I stop, what should I eat and how should I eat it for those last 5-6 days?? Thanks to all who are helping!

DNP thoughts....

-Day 8 is over and I have 4 days left.

-Last night was very uncomfortable to sleep. Laid a towel down but soaked thru that.

-Soaked every inch of my pillow all while freezing out my wife as I slept directly under the fan and positioned myself to be right under the A/C vent.

-Body Temp has been hovering around 97.9 to 98.6, but the sweating is really bad. Not so much of a drenching, but that sick sticky feeling that I have all day.

- 5 and I mean no more than 5 min after i step out of a cold shower, I am sweaty all over again.

- Carb intake has been high and supplementation has spot on.

Quick question for those in the know. If I should look my "best" 5-6 days after I stop, what should I eat and how should I eat it for those last 5-6 days?? Thanks to all who are helping!
    Glad to hear all is going well and you're having no adverse side effects. I absolutely hated that sticky/wet feeling all day. Like you said before, it's not so much of a dripping sweat that you get in the gym, it's like a sticky, high humidity, type of sticky heat. Gross! lol As far as your diet is concerned, how have you been eating throughout the cycle? Are you on a diet? If so, just continue it throughout the whole DNP cycle. I ate like crap on mine and even a few days after my cycle ended and here I am 4 days after my last dose 2 lbs. heavier than I was when I started lol. I'm running another cycle this Monday and will have my diet and everything in order. Best of luck!

I have been trying to stay at 60% carbs, 30 % protein and 10% fats. Mainly consisting of oatmeal, potatoes, waffles, syrup, fruits, rice for my veggies, and whey, chicken, steaks for protein and fats are from whatever amounts are in the foods i eat. I did down almost a full sleeve of chips ahoy the other day and about a 1/2 gallon of milk, I just couldnt take it. This was about 330 am. All in all, the diet is been ok. Thanks for following!!!

I just ate like I normally would while on a cycle of gear. I kept my calories up to around 2500 to 3000 per day. I had the same sticky feeling all day like you are having. The only part of my body that sweat profusely was my head and back of my neck. I also used a towel at night and sweat through it every night.

Tommy, I'm not saying that you shouldn't start another cycle at all so don't get me wrong. But I guarantee you that you will be dropping weight next week like you just came off of chemotherapy. I really didn't lose any weight at all for that first week off. Then it hit me like a train. Good luck in your next cycle too.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    Tommy, I'm not saying that you shouldn't start another cycle at all so don't get me wrong. But I guarantee you that you will be dropping weight next week like you just came off of chemotherapy. I really didn't lose any weight at all for that first week off. Then it hit me like a train. Good luck in your next cycle too.
    Hopefully it'll hit me like a train lol..We'll see. Like I said, I'm going to keep everything strict this time around so I can gauge the importance of a solid diet while running DNP . After this cycle, which will be 7 days @ 400mg, I'll probably take 2 weeks off.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    looking good man, proud to be of help. i start another dnp cycle pretty soon. hell is around the corner :-\

Day 10 is about over and some more thoughts...

-i hate this uncomfortable sticky feeling. last night was the worst as far as sweating goes. My entire pillow was drenched. I seem to be sweating the most frm my head and the back of my neck.

-difficult to keep the diet in check.

-seem to be tightening up a bit in the mid section but havent lost any weight yet.

- 2 more days....

well its over, i took my last pill last night. that made it 8 days at 400 mg. In all honesty, i could have started like that from the beginning but played it safe. Sweating is still a suck ass, but hopefully it will get better. I am still on moderate carbs as I imagine i still have a good amount of DNP in me. Hopefully over the next 5-6 days, i will loose the water that every talks about. i feel and look the worse now. Its almost disheartening. I will def keep you all informed!

Yes best of luck. I commenced my cycle today and can already feel the heat ..It's all downhill from here. 6 more days @ 400mg then I'm done wit this cycle. wish me luck

i feel and look the worse now. Its almost disheartening. I will def keep you all informed!
    I had the same experience. At the end, I couldn't tell a difference hardly at all. I didn't even want to post about it at all because I thought it was my diet that caused the lack of results. But low and behold, about 1.5 weeks later, the weight dropped off like I was sheding or something. Very quickly. Just wait it out, be patient and you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I had the same experience. At the end, I couldn't tell a difference hardly at all. I didn't even want to post about it at all because I thought it was my diet that caused the lack of results. But low and behold, about 1.5 weeks later, the weight dropped off like I was sheding or something. Very quickly. Just wait it out, be patient and you will see.
    Same here. Well, not really lol. My diet was crap first time around and that's what I think led to the lack of results. I'm real strict this time around. Let's see how everything goes.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    bump for results

Its been 6 days since my last DNP pill, and I have lost a total of 2 pounds. Back to eating very clean as well. This is not making me happy. I can only hope that in the next week or so, I will see the results that I was hoping for.

Thread Information