Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ty357 is offline Member

my test e tren e adrol log

Whats up fellas. Its about that time for cycle number 2. Would have started it earlier but because what happened to my source I got delayed. Any way i will be starting next monday 500mg test e ew for 13 weeks , 400mgs ew for 12 weeks tren e and adro 50-100mgs ad for 5 weeks. I have hcg im gonna run mostlikely beginning or 4th week or depends on feed back i get from you guys. I also so have liver supps and kidney supss as well. pct nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50. Also have dosti on hand as well. Imma try to make this log intersting with pics and videos like before guys. You guys gave me alot of advice before and i hope you guys do the same on this go around. SO keep the questions and advice coming.
    Oh before i forget vishus gave me a way to run this cycle for pre contest but im gonna not do the contest in april. may be one 1 or 2 months down the line.
    Bros im going to pinn monday and thursday. Will it be fine if pin monday at 4am and thursday at 4am?
    Last edited by ty357; 01-15-2011 at 02:18 PM.

ty357 is offline Member
    Whats up bros. Today i officially started my 2nd cycle. Pinned 4am this morning. Went very smooth no pain at all at the moment but very minor soreness. Diet today consisted of 3 slices of toast butter and jelly and 6whole eggs, next was a shake at work then 12ounces of ground beef and a bowl of pasta 3rd meal was the same as 2nd. Went to the gym did chest. Came home drank shake finale meal at 8 or 9pm. I also took 50mgs of adrol this am and 50mgs 1 hour before workout. Im not gonna keep diet to complicated. I will have some updated pics next week> thnks fellas. talk to yall later

DKbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I followed your previous log with great interest and I will be doing the same with this one. You must be one muddafuker by now. Good luck and have fun broseph.

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    this is fcking exciting.. absolutely awesome physique with only 1 cycle.. none of that sloppy 15%+ bodyfat here!!

Looks like ill be running alongside you man.. stop by my thread if you want.. i started about 10days ago.
    what are your goals? what are you looking to get up to weight/lift wise?

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DKbuilder View Post
    I followed your previous log with great interest and I will be doing the same with this one. You must be one muddafuker by now. Good luck and have fun broseph.
    thanks alot bro and im going to make this an interresting log as well
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    this is fcking exciting.. absolutely awesome physique with only 1 cycle.. none of that sloppy 15%+ bodyfat here!!

Looks like ill be running alongside you man.. stop by my thread if you want.. i started about 10days ago.
    Thanks bro> After all said and done with this cycle i want to reach 250 then diet down to 240 hopefully. As far as lifts i never really kept a record of my poundages but ill will def start to take note when i see the weight start jumping up. Im going to check your thread out now bro

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    thanks alot bro and im going to make this an interresting log as well

Thanks bro> After all said and done with this cycle i want to reach 250 then diet down to 240 hopefully. As far as lifts i never really kept a record of my poundages but ill will def start to take note when i see the weight start jumping up. Im going to check your thread out now bro
    Monster status, any plans to compete?

Blog Entries

ty looked awsome before he ever tryed aas....he is geneticly gifted to say the least and this cycle should fit him well...i for one am always exited to follow his progress once again, good luck ty...

ty357 is offline Member
    Monster status, any plans to compete?
    thanks again bro. Yea i wanna compete atlease once this year
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    ty looked awsome before he ever tryed aas....he is geneticly gifted to say the least and this cycle should fit him well...i for one am always exited to follow his progress once again, good luck ty...
    Thanks ghettoboyd i apreciate that alot. And i will keep you guys posted every step of the way.

ty357 is offline Member
    What up fellas. Quick up date. i finished the gym like a hour and ten minutes ago and i still have a crazy pump in my arms and its only the 3rd day. Will you guys say thats about right on 100mg aday of adrol. Thanks guys

karen is offline Junior Member
    damn dude you are huge ! is there a link to ur first cycle log ? how old are you and how long have u been lifting (if u don't mind me asking)?

Where are all the updates? I thought this was going to be interesting???

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invizion View Post
    damn dude you are huge ! is there a link to ur first cycle log ? how old are you and how long have u been lifting (if u don't mind me asking)?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...dbol-1st-cycle heres the link bro, Im 29 been lifting for about 8 years
    Quote Originally Posted by DKbuilder View Post
    Where are all the updates? I thought this was going to be interesting???
    LOL im sorry bro just for you imma post up some updated pics. I just drank a shake so imma lil full. lol

ty357 is offline Member
    Heres a update guys. Im on my 2nd week of cycle. no sides as of yet. I have no strict diet im eating what i want. Lebido is up>. I just took some pics a few minutes ago. Um any question guys let me have them. Dk thanks $ calling me out lol. Before i used to be able to post pic in my log how come i canr now? Ok bout to post some pics in the members pic section. Later bros

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...dbol-1st-cycle heres the link bro, Im 29 been lifting for about 8 years
    I hope I look like you when I'm ur age. I'm still reading through ur first log as I type this. What was your dose for the test e on ur first cycle ?

ty357 is offline Member
    500mgs a week. Thanks bro

Last edited by karen; 05-16-2011 at 11:22 AM.

csavage0 is offline Member
    You are nasty looking and looked like you were about to turn pro even as a natty I remember those days. Tren and Abomb= watch your blood pressure friend. I was 180/120 thats stage two. Everyone is diff though so enjoy learn to hate it or love it. Cant wait to see what you turn into lol.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Damn TY you are looking massive.

ty357 is offline Member
    Sorry for the delay fellas but here is how im looking 2 weeks in. Nothing fancy just got in from work.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVl49QAbiI

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csavage0 View Post
    You are nasty looking and looked like you were about to turn pro even as a natty I remember those days. Tren and Abomb= watch your blood pressure friend. I was 180/120 thats stage two. Everyone is diff though so enjoy learn to hate it or love it. Cant wait to see what you turn into lol.
    Thanks alot bro. I have had very slight headache from time to time
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Damn TY you are looking massive.
    Thaks bro

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay fellas but here is how im looking 2 weeks in. Nothing fancy just got in from work.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVl49QAbiI
    HOLY SH!T bro, looking massive dude. Keep it up. Wouldn't want to be smoked in the face by those massive fist.lol

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cerealkiller326 View Post
    HOLY SH!T bro, looking massive dude. Keep it up. Wouldn't want to be smoked in the face by those massive fist.lol
    LOL thanks bro

ty357 is offline Member
    fellas i got a situation. My cap came off my tren and i wasted it but i still have some more. Monday will be my 3rd week i think i got enuff to at lease get me to 8-10 weeks. I wanted to run 12 weeks, but you guys think at lease 8 weeks will still be effective? and if i finish the tren at 8 or 10 weeks can i still continue with the test e until 13 weeks? thanks alot fellas

Blog Entries
    the vidio updates are cool bro, i like them....i want to be you when i grow up....ohh yea and feed that baby...

Blog Entries
    fellas i got a situation. My cap came off my tren and i wasted it but i still have some more. Monday will be my 3rd week i think i got enuff to at lease get me to 8-10 weeks. I wanted to run 12 weeks, but you guys think at lease 8 weeks will still be effective? and if i finish the tren at 8 or 10 weeks can i still continue with the test e until 13 weeks? thanks alot fellas
    thats a bummer bro but yes you can run the test a few weeks longer than the tren , infact i would recommend it...

ty357 is offline Member
    the vidio updates are cool bro, i like them....i want to be you when i grow up....ohh yea and feed that baby...
    thanks gb and lol. yea my baby was made when i was 4 wqeeks in last cycle he was born last month.
    thats a bummer bro but yes you can run the test a few weeks longer than the tren, infact i would recommend it...
    ok gb so at lease 8 weeks is good then? thanks bro

We want pictures bro!

Your best bet would be to give the excess tren to your kid so he can attain monster status by age 5

Blog Entries
    thanks gb and lol. yea my baby was made when i was 4 wqeeks in last cycle he was born last month.

ok gb so at lease 8 weeks is good then? thanks bro
    8 weeks is fine but 10 would be better cus it takes a while to kick in due to the long ester, when you stop it it will still be present for a few weeks after...so you could drop the dosege down a bit and milk it for a few more weeks its up to you...good luck my friend...

ty357 is offline Member
    Your best bet would be to give the excess tren to your kid so he can attain monster status by age 5
    lmao
    8 weeks is fine but 10 would be better cus it takes a while to kick in due to the long ester, when you stop it it will still be present for a few weeks after...so you could drop the dosege down a bit and milk it for a few more weeks its up to you...good luck my friend...
    ok thanks alot GB. I def kno i could make it to 9weeks at 400mgs a week. If any trhing like you said i make the last 2weeks maybe 200 or 300mg

and jesus christ at that video..
    you'll be a sight once your done with this cycle!

what sort of poundages are you throwing around in the gym ?

The Wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Amazing bro, I wish I could be where you are at that age, i'm soon 23!
    Looking forward to see your end results, their going to be redicilous for sure

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    as always you look great bro. from what i here you will like the tren . going to run it myself in may. hard to imagine you being more shredded . life must be tough to be ty357( ha ha) are you going to run a strict diet or just eat heavy to add mass. personaly i dont think it will matter much in your case. good luck and glad everything is going well.

ty357 is offline Member
    and jesus christ at that video..
    you'll be a sight once your done with this cycle!

what sort of poundages are you throwing around in the gym ?
    Thanks alot bro. Honestly everyone thinks i lift a lot of weight when i actually i dont. Bench i go up to 315 for reps. I did 405 for four reps like 2 or 3 times in my life lol. Never did dead lift i was supposed to start last back workout but slipped my mind and squat also 315 for reps depends how im feeling depends on if i touch 405
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfman View Post
    Amazing bro, I wish I could be where you are at that age, i'm soon 23!
    Looking forward to see your end results, their going to be redicilous for sure
    Thanks alot bro> keep pushing at it and stay focused and you will get there
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    as always you look great bro. from what i here you will like the tren. going to run it myself in may. hard to imagine you being more shredded . life must be tough to be ty357( ha ha) are you going to run a strict diet or just eat heavy to add mass. personaly i dont think it will matter much in your case. good luck and glad everything is going well.
    Thanks alot brother. I think im going to like the tren as well. Yea bro im not gonna run a strict diet because i always stay lean no matter what i eat so im just going to eat away lol and thanks again

ty357 is offline Member

when to expect sides

quick question bros. Tomorrow will be begining of 3rd week. To those who have ran tren when did you start noticing sides. Im noticing light sweats at night. I wake up at 2am in the morning toss in turn for a hour then fall back to sleep. My ball havent shrunk yet either not even a lil bit lol also no acne.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks alot bro. Honestly everyone thinks i lift a lot of weight when i actually i dont. Bench i go up to 315 for reps. I did 405 for four reps like 2 or 3 times in my life lol. Never did dead lift i was supposed to start last back workout but slipped my mind and squat also 315 for reps depends how im feeling depends on if i touch 405

Thanks alot bro> keep pushing at it and stay focused and you will get there

Thanks alot brother. I think im going to like the tren as well. Yea bro im not gonna run a strict diet because i always stay lean no matter what i eat so im just going to eat away lol and thanks again
    I noticed you are eating a lot of beef, whole eggs etc. Oral steroids can really wreck one's lipid profile. This effect is probably worse for a person than their actions on the liver. Just be careful about how much cholesterol you are eating while on the anadrol . I would definitely supplement with some fish oil to help out with that.

kingtung is offline New Member
    Hi mate,

Just a quick question on your first cycle did your gonads (ie balls) drop heavily in size?

Cheers.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    I noticed you are eating a lot of beef, whole eggs etc. Oral steroids can really wreck one's lipid profile. This effect is probably worse for a person than their actions on the liver. Just be careful about how much cholesterol you are eating while on the anadrol. I would definitely supplement with some fish oil to help out with that.
    thanks alot bro for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
    Hi mate,

Just a quick question on your first cycle did your gonads (ie balls) drop heavily in size?

Cheers.
    Bro my balls didnt shrink at all

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    I followed your first log as a guest my dude, good stuff. I couldn't believe somebody could get that massive before any gear...inspiration man. Of course most of us don't (actually none of us haha) have your genes, but it's great to see what extremely hard work and dedication can do. Keep it up bro.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Geez, TYL, you must have the best physique on this forum.

Any improvements after 3 weeks? What's was starting weight and what is it now?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information