Padawan is offline Associate Member

I'm shrinking!!!

Sort of. I had finally broken the elusive 18" arm barrier, naturally, too. Then I decided to hit a cycle of clen to drop the fat that seems to grow on my waist for some mysterious reason

A week into the clen, I lost about 1/16 to maybe 2/16 of an inch off my arms. $hit! I didn't change my diet much, I'm eating around 3000 cals a day, 200-250g protein, low fat. Is this pretty normal loss for a week on clen or what? I love the stuff, I can get up in the morning and see visible results from the stuff. Abs are slowly starting to peek through, especially first thing in the morning.

I dropped about 4 pounds, down to 225 now. The clen is crazy stuff, gives me the shakes and headaches, too. But, it works like a champ.

The quads are showing some separation, but I am trying to get some more size. A tan would help, too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm shrinking!!!-new.jpg  

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    look thick bro i dont know ne thing about clen so ill bump it for the pros to answer

solid-d is offline Member
    PLEASE HELP
    !! im a 24 yr old male. im gonna start of by saying i took a cycle of 15 winnies 4 yrs ago and a cycle of sust 2 yrs ago ( only 5 cc's ) cause i had allergies so i stoped.
    well i started my cycle 4 weeks ago..
    im takeing 1cc of duratest every 5 days. im planing on going for 14cc's
    i also have stromba 100mg cc's im gonna start in a couple weeks im planing on taken them every 3 days .. i have 14 of those.
    ill take some clomid a couple weeks after im done my cycle.

anyways im 5'7 and weigh 170lbs
    when i started my cycle 4 weeks ago i was about 163lbs ( seemed like i gained those 7 lbs in my first week on )
    i have been making gains in the gym my bench has gone up from 275 x 3 to 275 x 6.
    my side effects are warm body and extrem tiredness.. my body feels like i just got out a hot tub and i have no energy.????
    i eat about 150- 200g protien a day . im just not hungry alot of the time.?
    does anynbody know what i can do to (wild out ) and get my energy back.. Please help !!!!

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    how much clen are you taking a day?

I started with 60mcgs a day, and I started to get the shakes, so I figured it was working. I was considering going 80 on the next "on" cycle after this week of ECA. Should I go higher?

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan
    Sort of. I had finally broken the elusive 18" arm barrier, naturally, too. Then I decided to hit a cycle of clen to drop the fat that seems to grow on my waist for some mysterious reason

A week into the clen, I lost about 1/16 to maybe 2/16 of an inch off my arms. $hit! I didn't change my diet much, I'm eating around 3000 cals a day, 200-250g protein, low fat. Is this pretty normal loss for a week on clen or what? I love the stuff, I can get up in the morning and see visible results from the stuff. Abs are slowly starting to peek through, especially first thing in the morning.

I dropped about 4 pounds, down to 225 now. The clen is crazy stuff, gives me the shakes and headaches, too. But, it works like a champ.
    Are you complaining about loosing size from your arms ? Clen is anti catabolic which means it does not allow muscle to break down so the size your loosing in your arms is most certainly fat not muscle, you will look better for it in the long run, keep at it

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Are you complaining about loosing size from your arms ? Clen is anti catabolic which means it does not allow muscle to break down so the size your loosing in your arms is most certainly fat not muscle, you will look better for it in the long run, keep at it
    u cant be serious, someone let me know why people bump 3 year old threads...

Zapp is offline Banned

Yeah...I know what you mean. I lost 2 inches off of my arms when I went on my cutter for my contest. It sucks, but it comes back pretty quick.

Zapp is offline Banned

Just realized this thread was 3 years old.

Thread Information