Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member

DNP OFF- Day 3

Important Numbers
    Weight: 166 lbs. @ approx. 13-15% (up 1.5 lb. from yesterday)
    Waist: 33 1/4" (Took measurement in morning)
    Caliper Measurement: 10-12mm

Supplements
    Animal Pak:: 1 pack @ 12:00 PM
    Sesathin: 1/4 tsp. 3x daily
    SyneBurn: 20mg @ 6:00 AM & 20mg @ 2:00 PM & 20mg @ 6:00 PM

Diet
    Not too good. I don't know what it is, but I'm having a very difficult time maintaining a semi-decent diet while off DNP . I don't know if the SyneBurn has wore off, but I' haven't been eating the cleanest of foods and the scale shows.
    Total Calories: In excess of 2000

Training
    Weightlifting @ 11:00:
    -One Hour of Lifting: Worked biceps, triceps, shoulders, and some abs.

Overall Feeling
    Felt great throughout the day. Besides the frustration of waking up every morning heavier than the day before, I feel fine. Nothing to complain about I suppose. I'm now at 166. I was at 161 this past Friday. I'll admit my diet hasn't been great, but how the he*l can I gain 6 lbs. over the span of a few days? I don't really get it. Everyone in my family is "big". Not heavy, but just big. My uncles are huge and jacked and my mom isn't thin, but not overweight. I guess it's in my genes, but I'm sick and tired of working my a*s off only to gain the weight back. I do feel and look more defined, but at this rate, I'll be back in the 170's before I know it. It's very disappointing and frustrating. I'm probably going back on DNP this Saturday. I'll run it for 5 days @ 400mg and 3-5 days @ 600mg. It's hard being in college and trying to schedule my DNP cycles. I'm trying to avoid the days and weeks I'll be doing big group activities. Oh well, it's my friends b-day so I'm off to eat some well deserved ice cream cake. Adios!

DNP OFF- Day 4

Important Numbers
    Weight: 168 lbs. @ approx. 13-15% (up 2 lb. from yesterday)
    Waist: 33 1/4 - 33 1/2"" (Took measurement in morning)

Supplements
    SyneBurn: 20mg @ 6:00 AM & 20mg @ 2:00 PM & 20mg @ 8:00 PM

Diet
    Very solid today. No cheating or any junk as of yet. Calories are around 1400 right now, but will end up around 1700
    Total Calories: approx. 1700

Training
    Cardio @ 2:30 PM: Burned 375 calories

Overall Feeling
    Wow. Woke up at 168 lbs. What a horrible way to start the day. I felt real bloated and "fat" this morning. Things went along as usual just fine. I feel normal and that's an amazing feeling compared to being on DNP . I got in the gym and felt energized and pumped. I got in 30 solid minutes of cardio and burned close to 380 calories in those 30 mins. I also did a series of ab exercises and plyometric pushups. When I came home, I checked myself in the mirror. Don't know if it was the light or my imagination, but I looked pretty **** good. Considering I ate like crap over the past few days, I didn't look bloated at all. In fact, my abs look more defined and I noticed more definition around my chest. Although the scale doesn't scream a big difference, I can see it. My abs look good (although nowhere near where I want them to be) and my chest is starting to take shape. I guess the watter weight is indeed coming off slowly but surely. I'll commence another DNP cycle this weekend.

DNP OFF- Day 4

Important Numbers
    Weight: 165.5 lbs. @ approx. 13-15% (down 2.5 lb. from yesterday)
    Waist: 33 1/4 - 33 1/2"" (Took measurement in morning)

Supplements
    SyneBurn: 20mg @ 6:00 AM & 20mg @ 2:00 PM & 20mg @ 8:00 PM

Diet
    Pretty poorly today. No complaints though.
    Total Calories: Too many!

Training
    Weightlifting @ 9:30 AM: Trained chest and back. Haven't trained chest in a while so I'm hoping the lack of strength can be contributed to that. My Bench DB press dropped 15 lbs. on each side, but I'm hoping that's because I was real tired and just need to get back into the swing of things.

Overall Feeling
    Felt good. Woke up 2.5 lbs. lighter than yesterday and felt confident and motivated. My day went well even though I was pretty tired and sluggish throughout. I spent over 6 hours of my day studying and it wasn't too pleasant. I'm seriously thinking about switching majors or something. I have to take my MCAT's soon too so I got to study for them . Anyway, back on DNP tomorrow as I'll start off at 400mg and run a 10 day cycle. Theres a chance I might bump it up to 600mg the last few days. By the way, I don't have any ephedrine HCL left so I'll just be taking Caffeine in conjunction with yohimbine in addition to all my other supplements.

Does anyone want me to keep a log on my third cycle? If not, I'll just report my experience when the whole cycle is over (weight, size, look, feel..etc)..I'll keep a log if anyone wants, so it's up to you.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Bro, I seriously think you should lay off it for a week or more before jumping right into another cycle. You aren't giving your body enough time to recover and drop the water weight. Trust me, you will drop like 10lbs in the 2nd week off. DNP isn't just another diet drug like ephedra, it's more serious than that. You really have no idea how your body will react to it during long durations like you are doing.

Just my honest opinion, take it or leave it. Just want to give a fellow bro some advice.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I second that, I would ease up a little for a while. Just keep a clean diet/cardio regimen for a couple weeks to maintain your fat loss and then go at another cycle

Good advice gentleman. I still haven't commenced that DNP cycle I was talking about. I just cleaned up my diet and am now seeing more water weight come off. I didnt know it would take this long to actually see some good results.

Yea, i didn't see mine until about 8-10 days after my last DNP pill, I was like phuck this stuff it doesnt work, then one day I was like oh hell yea

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Yea, i didn't see mine until about 8-10 days after my last DNP pill, I was like phuck this stuff it doesnt work, then one day I was like oh hell yea
    haha. I don't think I'm at the "hell yea" part yet. It's more like "this stuff does work!"..I think I'm still holding a little. The weirdest part is that I didn't lose all that much weight (5-10 lbs.) but I look so much leaner.

olin is offline New Member
    Man I would take DNP if i could be sure it wouldnt make me unable to have kids.

Where did you hear that it could keep you from being able to reproduce? Please elaborate.....

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Where did you hear that it could keep you from being able to reproduce? Please elaborate.....
    I also haven't heard this. I can't imagine the risks are any greater than being on aas.

Quote Originally Posted by olin
    Man I would take DNP if i could be sure it wouldnt make me unable to have kids.
    Yeah, I'm no chemist, but I understand how DNP works. Where and how do you think DNP would interfer with the reproduction process? (besides the fact of your juice being yellow when your on a cycle of DNP)

And my man goo wasn't even that yellow while I was on. I flogged the bishop at least once a week to see if it was yellow. It only seemed to have a yellowish tint once during the 15 days I was on.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    And my man goo wasn't even that yellow while I was on. I flogged the bishop at least once a week to see if it was yellow. It only seemed to have a yellowish tint once during the 15 days I was on.
    haha mine isn't like radioactive yellow, but its definitely yellow!

Any updates on your progress?

As for me, I weighed in today and I am down to 166lbs. I was 196lbs while on my cycle of gear. So I've lost 30lbs within about 3 months. I'd say that 20 of it was due to the DNP . I continued to lose weight after I was off. Now I am leveled out at the high 160's.

Man, I haven't seen you post in a while. Hope you aren't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    Man, I haven't seen you post in a while. Hope you aren't dead.
    haha thanks for the concern, but everything is going alright I guess. I've been real busy of late with working on my car and school. I've only been making it to the gym about 3 times a week and that's very depressing. I've been off DNP since the 2nd cycle ended. I'm going to start back up again this weekend.

lococoyote is offline New Member
    Better be careful, sounds like you're stacking your cycles pretty close. Heard that was a good way to get bad hives (like me, lol). And DNP won't flush out of your system overnite, so if you get them, you'll be having them for a while. How much have you lost so far? I lost about 10% bf (according to electric resistance scale) and 10lbs, but I don't even know... I think i've gained most of it back. Prednisone makes me so hungry!

My diet hasn't been anywhere near good, so I'm hovering around 164-165 right now. Even though I've been eating like crap, it seems as if I'm not gaining much back. I've been under a ton of stress lately so i havent been in the gym the past week, but I plan on changing that when I start my next cycle.

PRacer is offline New Member
    Ya im with you bro, i just finished my last day of the cycle yesterday at 600mg, and im wondering to myself, when the hell am i gonna start seeing mad results? what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by PRacer
    Ya im with you bro, i just finished my last day of the cycle yesterday at 600mg, and im wondering to myself, when the hell am i gonna start seeing mad results? what do u think?
    I had the same thoughts on my first cycle of DNP . Then about a week and a half later, all the water shed off and I looked drastically different.

Give it time and keep doing cardio everyday for at least 30min.

so u think im gonna be amazed at the results? like a week after? kuz i kinda feel i look a lil the same, maybe like a lb or 2 lighter, so what should i be expecting? im hoping some really good stuff, what do u think bro?

so u think im gonna be amazed at the results? like a week after? kuz i kinda feel i look a lil the same, maybe like a lb or 2 lighter, so what should i be expecting? im hoping some really good stuff, what do u think bro?
    Trust me, it takes most people at least a week to get rid of the water weight that DNP causes you to gain. I didn't look any different after my cycle either. Then about 1.5 to 2 weeks later, I looked in the mirror one morning and was shocked by the difference I saw. Everyone is different though, you may shed the water faster or slower. The only thing I can tell you is to keep doing cardio at least EOD and cut back on the water intake to normal levels.

hahahaha damn man, im getting really excited now. On regular basis i drink a gallon of water a day, is that cool? and like also my diet is really good, at least from what i beleive. Let me know what you think, thanks bro, and listen i appreciate the information and helping me out.

To tell you the truth, a gallon of water isn't necessary unless your sodium intake is very high. I drink nothing but water everyday, except for milk in my protein shakes. And I may drink around 3/4th of a gallon. If you are a larger person, (I'm only 5'5" & 180lbs), you probably need that much water if you work out very hard and sweat a lot.

Just stay somewhat good with your diet for the next 2 weeks and you will be surprised very soon.

lol but i just hopped of dnp like wednesday was my last day, so even today i dont need the full gallon? also , im really excited to see the result, thanks bro

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    Yeah, I'm no chemist, but I understand how DNP works. Where and how do you think DNP would interfer with the reproduction process? (besides the fact of your juice being yellow when your on a cycle of DNP)
    I think i've read it can damage DNA...or cause deformed sperm...i'd have to check up on that again

lol but i just hopped of dnp like wednesday was my last day, so even today i dont need the full gallon? also , im really excited to see the result, thanks bro
    A gallon of water won't hurt you at all. But if you have a high sodium diet, (almost all people do), and you drink a gallon a day, it will just take a few more days for your body to shed all the excess water.

so what do u consider a high sodium diet?

Well, the average diet has between 3 and 4 grams of sodium per day. A low sodium diet would consist of no more than 2 grams (2000mg) of sodium per day.

I have tried to do the low sodium diet, and it is hard. But if you can refrain from eating foods with sauces, completely cut out table salt, and watch for extra sodium in canned foods, then you will drastically reduce your sodium intake. Also, tap water is known to usually contain a considerable amount of sodium, so try to stay with bottled water.

A low sodium diet isn't something you can accomplish overnight, it takes lots and lots of practice and getting yourself into the habit of checking the lable everything you eat.

sounds good bro, im gonna keep you posted on my results in like the next coming days, thanks again

Thanks, I'd love to hear your results.

To tell you the truth, on my first DNP cycle, I weighed myself at least every other day. Then I learned to not even touch the scale until after I was done and off my cycle. All it provides is discouragement because you think you aren't losing any weight and it's not working.

ya i know what you mean, i didnt even touch the scale once, i was hoping that like i didnt even need to touch a scale, because i was at 12.5 % bf and like that whe i shed all the water, i could have like a flat stomach and like abs popping through or at least showing some nice definition, u know? im just hoping for some good results in like a week or 2, kuz i have only seen minimal right now and i got off on wednesdsay.

I have had love handles all my life, but after using DNP for the first time, they were gone. And I only did a 15 day cycle. Ten days at 200mg, and the last five at 400mg. I was also doing 30 to 45 minutes of cardio every other day also though.

How do i know if its body fat? or like just like skin and body itself, u know? like i wanna make sure and also be guaranteed i will loose what i have left by 2 weeks, because i dont look much different, and im hoping like one of these days ill just wake up and the dnp water retention will have finally kicked in

You worry too much bro. Nothing is guaranteed in life. Just give it time man.

your right bro, sounds good, ay lemme ask u something, without roids, do u think i could put on 20 lbs of muscle from september till next april?

Simply put, no. The biggest factors are yor age, your diet, and your workout habits. That amount of muscle simply takes a couple of years of solid effort to put on naturally.

Don't let that discourage you though. Even if using gear, it would be a great feat to put on 20lbs of solid muscle and be able to keep it in 8 months. You hear these stories of people putting on 30lbs of mass in like 6 months, but they most often leave out the fact that they are young (18 to 20), and have very little workout experience. So they begin VERY small, and VERY far below their own natural potential. So they will inevitably put on lots of weight. But they will most likely lose 80% or it after they stop using.

None of this stuff you are using is a magic drug. It still takes dedication and patience. I am 27, I've been at it since the 7th grade. I didn't really start growning mass until I was in my 20's.

If you want to stay in this game for the long run, your best bet is to be patient and stay consistant with your workout habits. Diet can fluctuate from bad to good, but if the workout isn't there, then you are wasting your time.

I know what you mean bro, ya see the thing is my diet is incredible, truthfully i lost about 50 to 60 lbs from november till about april, one of my greatest accomplishments, but yea im still kinda young, ill admit im almost 20, see the thing is i promised myself i wouldnt use gear, although the effects are phenomenal, but how much do u think is able to put be put on? anyways bro, my bad i feel like im bugging you about all this, sorry if any stupid stuff is asked,

SHAGGY is offline Member

Question Reproductive issues!

Hello,

I know this thread isa allready very old, but I just wanted to reply to the question wether DNP could damage reproductive functions. I remember reading somewhere that this was mainly the case for women because they have a limited amount of reproductive cells(eggs) that they carry with them from birth. I remember that some claimed that DNP could cause damage to the DNA of those cell's due to the massive increase in free radicals, that are known to damage DNA. Men however make new reproductive cells throughout their lives and it seems DNP would only make men temporarely unfertile. However I was wondering how the spermatazoides are made. Are they made by the duplication of cells allready present in the body?? Because if this is so wouldn't the DNP be able to damage those cells and wouldn't the spermatazoides duplicated from that cell also be damaged??

If anybody can answer my questions it would be greatly appreciated, since I am planning on doing a DNP cylce myself very soon.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

SHAGGY

PS: don't want to steal your thread. Just wondering.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information