Was on some vacation time with the family so I am into week four now.

Diet is going well except I did cheat some on vacation.....ha a few beers and some wine. Didnt gain any weigt though amd kept active even if I coudlnt lift. Definitely showed me how much I like to lift though....Back at teh gym today and was the best workout I have had in a long time.

Not really feeling the clen anymore as far as sides but I consider that a bonus. Finnished my week of Benadryl and enjoyed the hard sleep for a week.

Weight has slowed down some but I think it is more due to gaining a bit of mass. Been averaging about 2200 claories and 300g's of protein, 160 or so of carbs and started my flaxseed oil in the evening.

I will do three more weeks and a week of Benadryl on the third and call it good for now.

What have I learned through this?

1. The real key is diet, cardio, lifting and 6 meals a day. Without this....clen means nothing.
2. Water is your friend....a gallon a day keeps unwanted body fat away!
3. Lion's Clen rules and gets teh job done for a much better price than I at least found from the source.
4. Do your potassium and Taurine........I had minimal to no sides at 140mgs at my peak time after two weeks.
5. My biggest lesson and I am still working on it......patience is a virtue. it takes time to burn fat....especially the older you get. Its about a long term lifestyle change, not being cool on the beach during the summer.

Next up......my first cycle in a long, long time. Still determining what to do but am happy with what clen did for me thus far and will certainly do it again down the road once I get down to that 12% level and that last 2 to 3 percent is a real heckler........