T MONTANA is offline New Member

Talking test-deca-dbol-mass cyc#1

fasten ur seatbelts bro's

im startn- 500mg test e wk 1-10
    3-400mg deca wk 1-8
    30mg dbol wk 1-4
    not sure whether to go for proviron during cycle to harden gains??
    nolva on hand
    clomid pct
    should i need hcg at 500 iu every 10 days to help keep most of the gains during the cyc??
    gona be eating like ****,i would like to gain 30-35lbs on this keepin hopefully 25-30lbs!
    anyine any ideas how much i can expect to gain and keep????

all info greatly appreciated!!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would bump the test to 12wks and the deca for 10wks or so and prolly run bout 10mgs nolva ED then u should be good to go seems like a solid cycle

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T MONTANA
    fasten ur seatbelts bro's

im startn- 500mg test e wk 1-10
    3-400mg deca wk 1-8
    30mg dbol wk 1-4
    not sure whether to go for proviron during cycle to harden gains??
    nolva on hand
    clomid pct
    should i need hcg at 500 iu every 10 days to help keep most of the gains during the cyc??
    gona be eating like ****,i would like to gain 30-35lbs on this keepin hopefully 25-30lbs!
    anyine any ideas how much i can expect to gain and keep????

all info greatly appreciated!!!
    I don't think hcg is going to help you keep gains during the cycle? It can help keep your boys at their normal size so recovery during pct is easier.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    HCG is very anabolic and will assist but the benefit is to keep the testicles stimulated to prevent testicular atrophy. You need 5000units in one injection monthly to do the trick. Definitely take the proviron it also helps not only with the cycle but keeping your testicles functioning normally. Warn your girlfriend because it increases your sperm count - you do the correlation between that =)

I also recommend a 12 week cycle not 10. Its not bad but could be better and yo have a good stack running so why not take full advantage of it. I agree with the previous statement to cut Deca usage 2 weeks out. 3 weeks would be better.

How much you gain is a genetic thing but your goals are very realistic with a 12 week cycle.

T MONTANA is offline New Member

Question

ive been somewhat swayed now in the direction of SUS as more research has highlighted the fact that test e is not good for the hairline and i might be prone to mpb, dont know, my fathers pretty thin on top but i heard u take after ur mothers brothers (if ur moms got brothers). my moms brothers have full heads of hair and their father wz bald?? anyhow their is less enanthate in sus per inj so i wonder would this help also i know d-bol converts to dht so i was thinkin if i added some finasteride would that help my chances much?
    all info very much appreicated!!!!
    :spudniksh

Thread Information