groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

G Man's cutter 4th cycle

Hey bros just started amy 4th cycle. I am only running one cycle a year so here it is.
    Wks 1-12 100mg ED Test Prop
    Wks 1-10 75mg ED Trenbolone Acetate
    Wks 7-12 50mg ED Winny
    .25mg L-dex ED throughout
    Nolva, HCG per Swale protocol.
    B-6 @ 500mg ED

Current stats 6'2 248#'s bf around 16%
    Goals cut to 230#'s @ 13% bf very attainable goals.
    Contiplating clen and T3 at the end.

Spend extra time bringing up fullness of the chest and hit the shiit out of legs.
    Last edited by groverman1; 02-14-2005 at 08:08 PM.

Started Jan 21st.
    Went left delt with 1cc of prop and 1cc of tren no prob. The feeling of being back on cycle. This is my first time running prop or tren. I have ran winny in the past. No pain at all. My tat's on my delts will be full of holes by the end. Diet in check.

Been rotating delts, glutes, and quads. This is day 4 and no sides with the tren yet. Did notice I was a bit more aggersive than normal but could be the weather too. It sucks. Going to hit chest and tris tonight. The key here in this cycle and well all cycles is intensity, diet and rest. Hope I can keep up on all of them.

Can't sleep took ephedrine too late, haven't tried tri's tonight so I dumped 1cc 75mg tren into one and 1cc prop into the other. The tren is kicking in, the agression is p a notch. Felt like a freakin madman tonight at the gym. Funny how I went into it tired???
    Well time to eat again.

Hit delts, forearms and triceps today. Right tricep is sore as all hell from prop injection. The left in which the tren went in is fine??? Been pounding the protein shakes and did 30min of cardio. Still contimplating adding the clen /T3 stack at the end. Last time I took clen I had headaches all the time. Well got some time to think about it.

Went two and a half cc's into right delt no prob. Freakin right tricep still sore as all hell. Hit chest today, hard and feeling tired now. It's nice to get back to 100# db's on my presses. So far the hardest thing this cycle isn't the daily pinning but consuming enough cals. Only did 20min cardio, I think the tren is decreasing my cardio, not sure though.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    2 1/2 cc's into a delt a lot bro that aint hurting you at all? Also prop is the s*it bro same with tren this is a real badass cycle here.

I have pretty big delts. I inject really slow and massage alot owhen donr while taking a hot shower. But let me tell ya my tri is still sore as all hell. I like the prop alot, I am almost a week into it and am feeling harder.

Went left quad no probs, weighed myself this morning and am up 9#'s already. I love prop little or no water retention and am feeling hard. Plus boner city!!! The redness has subsided in the tricep looks to be ok. Well time to download some new music on the mp3 cause the stuff I have on now is getting old. 11wks to go, just tightening up the diet and gonna hit cardio hard today.

Well did 40min cardio felt good nice to have new music on the mp3 player. Did traps, shoulders. Blitzed them quick and hard in 30min, no rest inbetween sets. Great workout.

Injection went good, temper is controllable just have some minor insomnia. Feel prety **** good though. Did 1 hr of cardio just because this hot chick was running next to me and her fake tits were worth the extra 15min. Did chest felt weak in the press department today.Did some hi rep flat bench presses and also did triceps. I always love blasting tri's well off to protein drink land, gross.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man thats a bad ass cycle ... im gonna run that prop,tren , winny cycle myself in a couple of weeks

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    keep us updated on how it goes .... eat,sleep, and train like an animal

Well well well kiddies, I took off yesterday had a **** bridal shower to go to which I am the best man, anyways I had the best workout in a long time today. Blasted the crap out of my bi's and back. I'm tellin you what this prop and tren is the ****. I am almost into wk 2 and the strength is crazy. I can see why people love tren so **** much. I have to tighten up the diet some more other wise this won't be a **** cutter it will be a bulker. If the rest of this cycle goes as it has started off watch out. Until next time gm1

My left quad is sore as all hell, must have been a bad injection anyway it happens. Did 40min cardio and shoulders, seemed like the same ol routine today, of well.

Had to work yesterday typical 24 hrs shift actually had 0 runs awesome. This prop is crippling my legs, no ther bodypart but I couldn't have been able to fight a fire yesterday. I could barely walk. I took today off also, feel like I am overtraining as I had been training pretty hard before I even started this cycle. Well until Monday, go Pats.

Legs are feeling much better, don't know if I am going to be able to use them for injections again becaus they affect my job performance as a fireman. Feel like I am coming down with the flu which is a downer. Did back today went ok but nothing special. Later gm1

Feeling like a champ today, blasted chest and had a great workout. Had to cut the calories a little bit. Just can't wait until the spring and warmer weather, this winter crap is depressing.

Another grueling leg day, I don't know why I still do 40min of cardio after squats, my legs are going to fall off. All is good just weighed in @ 255# which is down 5#s from a week ago. Until next time.

Another killer back and biceps day. Set a new record for me shrugged 150# db's for three sets. Also used the old Larry Scott bicep workout, I went down the rack and by the time I had 10#'s in my hand my arms were spent. Feeling great, hit a vein in my delt today that was a first.

Had to take two days off, my body hadn't recovered from a fire we had the other night. It was in the mid twenties and I was soaked. Now I am back on track, how the little setbacks piss me off, oh well enough whinning.

Killer chest day, went with a mixture of high and low reps. That tren is really hardening up my muscles now. Can tell my endurance is a bit down as I gas out quicker. Got to keep up my calories and protein intake. I truely believe that the hardest thing is diet and not putting the time and pain in. Until the next time, later gm1

Been awhile, much stuff going on in my life. I didn't warm up properly one day and screwded up my shoulder so I have been switching to higher reps and less weight. I have probally lost 3% bf since start of cycle, vascularity is getting better and the tren sides aren't too bad. All in all I am pretty happy as of now.

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    what did you keep bro after cycle or are you still going?

Thread Information