Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Dbol/Test/Tren/EQ.......THIRD CYCLE

Well after over 2 months since my surgery I am back to lifting weights and I can finally do the cycle that has been sitting in my closet for so long.
    Stats
    Age 24....well..... may 17th I will be
    6'2
    225 lbs
    13-15%bf

This will be my third cycle......

Weeks 1-4 50mg dbol ED
    Weeks 1-16 750mg test E
    Weeks 1-10 500 mg tren E
    Weeks 1-14 600mg EQ

Letro ED throughout the cycle
    Clomid and clen pct

This is going to be more of a bulker but I am going to try to keep it lean as can be, I might be running some clen and t-3 throughout the cycle to keep some fat away. I took my first shot 2 days ago, I am frontloading the test.

I will update in a few weeks when I feel it start to kick in, oh yeah if I forget to update someone PM me and remind me!

This time around I am going to go a bit higher with reps, I got injured going too heavy before, So everything is going to be around 8-12 reps. Diet is going to be alot more calories but mostly clean. I am shooting for atleast 300-350g protein a day. I will throw in cardio a couple times a week to keep some fat off.

This is my first time using tren and dbol, I will let you know how it goes!

I do have some before shots so I will have a nice diary when this is all done!
    I hope my bum shoulder will hold together for me!

Wish me luck!

moush is offline Senior Member
    sweet bro......cant wait to see your results as well

I have enough test to run for about 2 years so I decided to go with 1000mg per week.
    No gains to report yet hopefully the dbol will kick in soon.

I prolly should have waited to run this cycle for a couple more months because of the shoulder surgery I had, but I feel great and I already started so no turning back yet.

Ok I frontloaded 2 grams this first week, nothing noticable yet....

Ok got back from the gym and today was arms and it felt really good, I am finally back up to the 55lb db for alternating curls since the surgery. Maybe I can finally get to the 65-70lbs dbs.....

On a side note, today I got my NEW 2005 mustang out of the shop... had about 3 grand of work done to it and **** does it move! I have been a VERY happy camper lately btween my new car and my cycle things are going good!

Diet has been a little bit sloppy but I am still getting TONS of protein in just a bit more fat than normal, I am changing thing day by day to better suit my goals. I havent stepped on the scale yet and dont plan to for a while but I feel like I am back up to about 230 right now. Since I have been over 250lbs before I feel like I will finish the cycle between 250-255......

Weight was 228 today.......

Its been a week and a half, I figured I would have noticed the dbol by now but nothing yet. I cant wait for the test to kick in, I figure that frontload should help. I am curious to how my sex drive will be effected using tren .....

vettewreck is offline Banned
    keep us posted, this is VERY close to my next cycle

Today at work I had to bend over alot and I noticed my lower back was starting to hurt a bit and then I remembered the dbol so I think the lower back pumps are starting to kick in. I also feel a little thicker, but that could be from diet or just in my head. Today is chest at the gym.

In case you guys were wondering I do 4 shots a week, 250mgtest/300mg EQ twice a week and 250mg test/250mg tren twice a week. I am shooting in delts and quads. It is too hard to twist around and shoot my butt.

Workout went great, I am feeling really good finally. I am definately feeling thicker. Its gotta be the 50mg dbol ED, I wonder how much better its going to get with the dbol. This is my first time using dbol or tren . I am still quite a bit weaker than I used to be but I have been going up 5-10 lbs a week on most lifts since I had the surgery, I know alot of guys will flame me for jumping back into things this fast after having shoulder surgery but I felt now was a good time and I feel good. So lets see what happens!

Weighed in at 230 tonight......

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Nice work man, keep goin.

**** ....night sweats were bad for the first time, real bad. I think the test has started to kick in and its only been 2 weeks so I think the frontload worked well. I have been pretty **** horney as well, I have that great feeling you have being on test, its feels GOOD!

strength is going up pretty good and it has only been a lil over 2 weeks I still have a LONG time till this cycle is over so I think the results are gona be sick!

I have had a few people make comments the past couple days that put a smile on my face. My weight is holding steady at 230 for now.

Night sweats are still happening but not too harsh. I cant wait till the tren starts kicking in....

I am almost into my 3rd week and I look in the mirror and to be honest I am not holding much water if any at all. And I am only taking letro EOD or sometimes even less..... I might stop taking letro till gyno starts to show up or water retention gets too bad, I dont want the letro to kill my sex drive completely....

Nothing really new to report....still getting a little stronger every day but weight is still the same.

Oh yeah balls are already shrinking up a bit......

I swear I think women can sense the extra testosterone in a male, the women have been loving me lately it seems =)

This wednesday will be exactly 3 weeks into my cycle and I gotta tell ya I am feeling MUCH bigger, My weight is still about the same but almost feel like I am losing bf.....maybe cause this is the first time that I have hit the weights in almost 3 months.

Lower back pumps are starting to bother me at the gym.

I am VERY suprised on how much size I am putting on this soon and it hasnt even been 3 weeks! I think the final results are going to be mind blowing.

Diet has been pretty good, I am eating so much meat its sick. I eat prolly 10 eggs, 1 lb of beef , 1 lb of chicken and a few cans of tuna a day on top of the 3 protein shakes every day. And thats just the protein I am taking in not to mention the cals from fat and carbs.

I wonder if I will feel the tren kick in.......

HOLY CRAP...........!!!!

I measured my arms PUMPED before I started the cycle and they were exactly 17 inches, I just got back from a nasty arm workout and measured and they are a hair under 18 inches!!! Almost a whole inch in 3 weeks. Maybe its the dbol maybe not but I am shocked!

That would be the bomb if I could get those bad boys up to 19 inches!

Things are going great....had 4 compliments in a row last night at the gym, one of my buddies asked me if I was "on"......my past cycles I would usually let people know, but from here on out no one will know except a select few.

Anyways I am up to 233 and can still see my top 4 abs!

Night sweats are getting kinda bad, lots of weird dreams too.

Bloat hasnt been too bad either......

Strength is still going up steady.

I feel that I will finish the cycle at ATLEAST 250lbs with bf under 16%

For some reason I have been pretty **** moody lately and people have been noticing. Maybe the tren kicking in?

My sex drive has been up and down, for a few days its through the roof and then for a few days I cannot get a hard on to save my life......

238lbs today woo hoo and can still see my top 4 abs!!! This is starting to get pretty sweet! I am holding little to no water.

I had a pretty nice cheat meal yesterday......4 dbl cheeseburgers and a McChicken from McDonalds....but I threw away most of the bread and just ate the meat.

I am now eating about 2 lbs of meat per day on top of all my shakes and other meals.

My appetite has been crappy, I think its the dbol .....I have had to force feed myself.

This wednesday will be exactly 4 weeks in.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Man, your gains are really nice already. Good luck with everthing, and remember to throw in some pics, we gotta see the transformation, from man, to beast! lol

Lower back pumps are getting VERY bad! I bend over alot at work and it has been messing me up. I can hardly do squats anymore....I will be done with the dbol here very soon though so hopefully it will go away.

So far, for the past week ATLEAST 1 person everyday has made a comment about how big I am getting.......

My a$$ is just about as raw as it can get, I am taking craps almost 3 times a day!

I felt HUGE at the gym today, it feels really good, strength has been going up about 10lbs per week. Still getting alot of comments i think its getting obvious.

Kinda disapointed in myself....my diet has been pretty good except for my lunch breaks , everyday I am eating **** foods like tacos and burgers and pizza.

I went out and drank last night not a whole lot.....got a TON of comments. I had a guy ask where I inject all my roids =)

It has only been 4 weeks but I am getting pretty vascular, wonder if its the EQ. The big vein in my bicep looks like a garden hose.

I think the next couple weeks are gonna be wild, I am in week 4 and this is when the gains start getting crazy. I cant wait!

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    great man i'm about to start almost the same cycle without the dbol it sounds like the funs just about to begin with u, good luck.

Yesterday scale at the gym said 242 scale at home said 237 so somewhere in between there. For some reason the past week hasnt felt really good, I feel like I am getting softer. My strength is still going up. I only got a few days left with the dbol ....
    I am thinking of extending the cycle 8 more weeks and cut at the end.
    Last edited by chuck89gt5.0; 05-02-2005 at 06:47 PM.

241 today scale at my house from here on thats what I will use. I still feel somewhat soft for the past few days, I am trying to figure what I am doing different with my diet. I think I need to cut the carbs down just a bit I have been eating almost everything in site. Time to clean the diet up just a bit.

Done with the dbol today, hopefully I will lose some of this water cuz I am feeling softer by the day. Tren sweats are bad now. Strength going up slowly but steady.

242lbs today

Just got back from Vegas and diet was piss poor while I was there drank a few drinks here and there. Not feeling good. I feel puffy and bloated .......

Ok well I changed my diet around big time, I am almost using a cutting diet with more cals, I think I lost most of the water weight that was making me look puffy. I was 245 yesterday. But from here on out I am NOT going to step on the scale! Only look in the mirror for results. I will step on the scale when the cycle is over.

Night sweats were the worst they have ever been the other night.

Kinda mad at myself, went drinking last night and I havent ate in over 12 hours, about to eat now. Started taking tribulus to even out my sex drive.

I am looking better though still losing the puffyness.

Well now that I am NOT weighing myself it is harder to see results. I am getting leaner and possibly more muscular at the same time. I know the gear is good stuff cuz my nuts are the size of peas and the night sweats are BAD!

As with most cycles I guess I am just expecting WAY too much. I guess I will see when its all over.

I am thinking of using t-3 and clen to get rid of some fat. I figure as long as i am on this much gear i should lose no muscle from the t-3.......

Started t-3 and clen yesterday, still havent stepped on a scale so hard to tell what gains I have made. So far I havent been too impressed with this cycle but i am sure alot of it is mistakes with my diet.....

Abs are coming through a bit more, I still am not stepping on the scale. I feel lighter prolly around 235 or so. The crappy thaing is is that I have not gotten alot stronger since I cut back on the cals. I think it was a bad move to turn a bulking cycle into a cutting cycle half way through. I am getting tighter though so i am happy with that.

Lots and lots of drama in my life, cycle is still going ok I guess, I can now say that diet is the key part of any cycle. And so far my diet has not been up to par. I am still getting atleast 250g protein a day, but diet could be MUCH better. I am now done with the tren . It has been 1 week since I started the t-3 and clen and not much results yet.......

Ok I am really started to feel good, veins are coming in nice and the fat is melting off quick. I have been sweating my ass off big time, I think from the t-3 and clen .

I have been very pleased with the results, I can almost see a difference everyday. I am getting very lean quick......funny how this was supposed to be a bulker. But I am, loving how I look. I have lost ALOT of bf I am maybe close to 10%bf

I ate crappy this weekend, but I think I needed the extra carbs, I still feel and look good. I think I will be in single digit bf soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information