shayne77 is offline New Member

Burning fat with test

Well I know some people just broke out in a rage when they read Test. and fat buring in the same cycle. But I'm not really worried about limiting my gains to burn fat. If I'm wrong you can give me the big I told so . Here is the cycle I've been running for starting week 2.

week 1-4 25mg Dbol ed
    week 1-10 250mg Test E twice a week
    week 4-10 200mg Eq twice a week
    week 1-4 20mg Nolva ed
    week 4-10 10mg Nolva ed (may switch to eod)

I'm pretty much following Rambo's diet from the formums, I changed a few things but I think I'll get pretty good results.

I have enough winny to run eod through the whole cycle but I think I'm gonna go with my hairline on this one and pass. I might shoot it in my dog just to see what happens

I forgot one thing. I'm sure its on the forums somewhere and I just can't find it, but if anyone has a link to a good body fat cal. I could really use it. The only thing I can find is the stupid hight weight or weight and waist size ones. I have calipers so if anybody has one to be used with them that would be great.

It's been 3 weeks and I think the test. is starting to kick in. I've been able to move up weight in every set I do. I'm not noticeing much in the way of cutting (prob. cause F ing ate 2lbs of chicken strips the other nite) I've been hungry like mad.

I'm gonna watch my BP if it stays good I'll run some clen . and see how that goes. I think once I stop the D-bol that running the clen should be cake. If anybody knows of any reason not to run the test e and the clen together let me know. I've ran a few other cycles but this will be my first test cycle so if you have any input I'll be glad to hear from ya.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shayne77
    I have enough winny to run eod through the whole cycle but I think I'm gonna go with my hairline on this one and pass. I might shoot it in my dog just to see what happens
    WTF! I otta kick yer ass. dont mess with animals like that, thats cruel shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slin
    WTF! I otta kick yer ass. dont mess with animals like that, thats cruel shit.
    Relax dude I was kidding. I'm not gonna shoot the dog with it, if i was gonna do anything I'd try it out on the cat ...kidding. Seriously though it's not like I'm gonna just waste the gear on an animal.
    Last edited by shayne77; 06-14-2005 at 03:13 PM.

It's been 4 weeks now and I don't really feel much diff. I've noticed huge gains in strength though, I never thought I'd gain this much already, if the final weeks are the best I can't imagine how much better this gets. I've not really lost fat the way I had hoped but I have lost 1 inch off of my waist. I'm thinking of doing ketosis for a couple weeks to see how it goes. I've read alot of bad stuff about doing that but I'm not sure if while on cycle that the ketosis would eat muscle. If anybody has tried it let me know how it worked.

Thread Information