Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrossroadS is offline Associate Member

Second cycle diary

Alright guys, I am starting my second cycle.

75 mg's prop ed
    .5ml l-dex ed
    pct

I plan to run it 10 weeks as of now. I am awaiting Component-th to convert some tren .

At the end of 3 weeks, I may run the tren ed @ 50mg until the end of week 8. Then run the prop until week ten.

Do you guys think I should do the tren, or do the prop only and see how I gain?

update

4-10-05

Took first shot of prop in right glute. Totally Painless.

4-11-05

Took second shot of prop in left glute. Again totally painless. D's oil mix is great.

4-12-05

Shot my right delt. A little soreness, sort of like muscle fatigue. Also, both glutes feel a little tender. Nothing to write home about. Feeling a few symptoms of the test flu. Coughs, nausea, etc. I slept it off last night, feeling a little better today. Stil have the cough, and a little nausea. I am still eating fine, and workouts are 100%
    Last edited by CrossroadS; 04-13-2005 at 09:09 AM.

4-14-05

Shot left delt. A little more pain with this shot. Didn't hurt going in, aspirated, got bubbles, so I injected. After about 2 minutes of rubbing, I had a slight pain. It is equivalent to the shots in my glutes. Flu symptoms are subsiding, but still have a slight cough. No more nausea. Workout last night was good. Didn't notice any strength gains yet. Hopefully the prop should be kicking in soon. Fina should be here friday, and will have tren ready to go by the end of next week. Plan on running it weeks 3 to 7, then running the prop out to ten. I have decided on 75mg prop and 60 mg tren every day.
    Last edited by CrossroadS; 04-15-2005 at 11:39 AM.

4-15-05

Does anyone else look forward to EveryDay shots? It's almost like halfway through the day, I feel like I need to be injecting....I am a sick puppy. Anyways, shot right glute again, different spot. No pain. Workout last night was great. Anyone know when I should start seeing gains in the gym on prop? Up 4 lbs already, assuming extra food I am eating, and water weight.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro. I'll be following this thread.

4-16-05

Shot left glute today. Really ready for this cough to go away. Yesterday was a great workout. good pump at the gym. I worked out back and biceps, and felt a good bit stronger. One thing I noticed is the extra reps I got in. When I am normally finished, I went and grabbed the barbell, and did three more sets of wide grip curls, and then hammer curled 30lb. dumbells to failure. Probably mostly placebo effect, but nice anyways. I am eating like a horse. My dick stays hard 24/7, and the ole lady seemed to enjoy it last night. I caved and had a few glasses of wine while sitting in the hot tub. **** women make you do crazy things. No worries....I made a protein shake around 4 in the morning to make up for it. Feel great this morning, looking forward to leg workout. Impatiently awaiting the arrival of tren . I hate the fact that I didn't start them at the same time, but oh well. I am even thinking of running the prop out to 16 weeks, and look for some var to run weeks 8 to 12. What do you guys think?

4-17-04

Shot right delt today. Definitely up a few lbs. I am noticing my nips looking slightly different. Not bigger or painful or anything, just different. I have l-dex on hand, so I will start taking it everyday just in case. My new protein came in today - Nectar. I got the lemonade flavor as I wasn't bold enough to try any of their other flavors. Excellent product. It is an easy way to consume another 125-150 grams of protein in a day with this stuff. Goes down good. Anyways...worked out legs and stomach today...good pump.

4-18-05

Shot left delt today. Hopefully my component th should be in today. I am anxious to get started with the tren . I have decided I will end my cycle with anavar , now its just a matter of getting a hold on some. Thank god I am normally a horny person, or there would be no way my girlfriend wouldn't figure out whats going on. I chose to keep every one blind to the fact that I am a pinhead. It is much easier to do when she thinks that I am getting so much bigger from protein. Trying to hide an ED injection each morning is a little tougher, but I haven't had an issue yet. Working out chest/tri's this afternoon, I can't wait.

4-19-05

No pain at all from injections now. I think it was all mental anyways. Awesome workout last night. Every lift was up 5/10 lbs for chest, and squeezed out a few more reps each set. Tris felt great too. I was extremely pumped after my workout. Felt awesome. Shot right glute this morning. Started l-dex today. took .5 mg's orally, and rubbed some in on each nip. Will keep an update on this condition. Morning weight is up around 6 lbs. I got a tan so I think that explains why I look a little bigger in the mirror. Appetite is up and also I have been drinking a ton of water. Tren is in solution now, and will be ready for sunday morning...the start of week three. shoulders/stomach today....looking forward to hitting the gym after hitting the books all day.

4-20-05

Definitely noticed some size increase this morning. I am now ten days into my cycle, and up 6lbs when get up in the morning. ED injections are excellent....Really helps keep yourself in a rythm if you ask me. Noticed a few small pimples on my back/shoulders, so I began tanning, and putting some otc cream on them. After one day they already seem to be drying up. Continuing with the l-dex everyday. Nips definitely look different. Still no pain or itching or swelling yet. I have upped the dosage though to 1 mg, and still am rubbing some in on each nip. Workout last night was great. Got a good pump with shoulders. Training partner commented on strength. I really busted A$$ last night, and felt like I was going to pop after working out everything was so tight. Noticing a little water retention..( I have always been a lean guy, and my abs are starting to become less defined) Hopefully the addition of the tren , and then the anavar with lean me up again. I am eating very clean, so I am assuming its the water. If things keep going the way they are...I am expecting around a 20lb + gain on this cycle. If I extend it out to 16 weeks, I may see something around 25-30lbs. Highly recommend prop....good stuff. Can't wait to get in the gym.

Keep it up bro. Can't wait for final results.

4-21-05

12 days in. Weight is up 6-8 lbs in the morning. Taking 1mg l-dex, and 20 mg nolva ed to see if I can get my nips to go back to normal. Excellent workout yesterday. I am noticing veins in my shoulders and chest that weren't there before when I am working out. Hopefully the introduction of tren and then var will further this. Cycle is going great though. Nuts haven't shrank too much...not that I or the girlie have noticed anyways. She also commented on my arms and chest being a little thicker....Getting an excellent pump at the gym....I hear the var will give me a pump just doing simple contractions of the muscle....I can't wait. Only two more days of prop alone....

Workout last night was decent...Unfortunately, I won't be able to start the tren until the end of next week...Boo. Well, Shot today went fine. Weight is up around 6lbs. Had to attend a funeral last night of a close friend, so wasn't able to eat much. I will have to make up for it today.

4-25-05

Sorry guys, long weekend with the passing of a good friend. That **** is hard to swallow. Anyways, didn't miss a shot or workout, although I will confess they weren't 100%. On the bright side. I am up 8lbs morning weight as of today. Starting to show a few veins in my arms and shoulders/chest I didn't see before. Been taking 20mg nolva, and 1.5mg l-dex ed, and rubbing l-dex on each nipple before I go to bed. Seems to be helping. Looking a little better, but at best not looking any worse Shed a good bit of the water I put on at the beginning of the cycle....this is how prop is supposed to work. Yay. I promised myself I would start the tren at the end of this week, so I can't break it this time. I also ordered some letro, to get my nips back to normal. Should be here by the end of the week. Workouts are great, getting a great pump. It is hard to keep up with my body as far as eating goes, but going well. I might have saved money on brewing my own gear, but I will be spending all that savings on food.

4-26-05

Last night was my best workout to date. I felt really good all day after having such a rough weekend. I took off of work early to get a headstart in the gym. I had plenty of energy, and was really focused. I had one of the most intense workouts I can remember. I was so pumped when I finished working out, the girlie was going nuts. She swore it looked like I gained weight overnight. After a quickie, I took a nap, then awoke to do homework and eat. Weight is still up between 8-10 lbs. She has a daughter, and I get to meet the dad for the first time this friday. We have had our words over the phone before when she and I first started talking. Supposedly he wants to thank me for being there for his daughter, and blah blah blah. I am glad for the weight gain, as i wish to be as intimidating as I can when that litte Bitch walks through the door. Any ways, I wish him no ill will, just don't have much to say to him, but she insists that I meet him. After 16 days straight of every day injections, I must say, I don't know what I'd do without them. It is now part of my routine. I have a wall safe at work, so I can keep preloaded syringes there for the days I stay at the girlfriends house. I wish I could tell her, but I feel everyone is better off not knowing. I really hope I can get everything together for the tren by the beginning of week four. Looking forward to a good leg workout today...peace

Cros

Update on nips...almost forgot. They still look the same, but I am starting to feel a little soreness. Only when I push or squeeze really hard....Sucks to keep the girlie away from them . But, letro is on the way. I still don't feel any lumps/glands, so hopefully the letro will zap them back to normal. I should have considered my dad has a lot of estro fat/puffy nips, and that I might be prone to it. Oh well.
    Last edited by CrossroadS; 04-26-2005 at 11:57 AM.

4-27-05

Just took shot in the left delt. Great workout last night. I had an argument with the girlie. She knows I am uncomortable when her ex comes to pick her daughter up. So normally she will call me when he is pulling up, so I can tell her little girl goodbye, and she calls me when he is leaving. Well yesterday, she didn't call, and I called her and she didn't answer. She didn't call me until an hour after he was supposed to have left. By this point I was steaming. I am not the type to just show up, nor will I call nonstop. So when she called I asked why she didn't answer the phone and she said she didn't know I called she didn't have a missed call. I said ok, why didn't you call me. And she said she was busy and didn't want to bother me while I work out. I asked why it never bothered her before and somehow started a big fight over nothing. I just wanted an honest answer. I just let her bitch, and didn't listen. When she is ready to calm down and talk i would. God I love test. I just had this feeling the whole time that everything was going to be ok, and I kept my cool. This morning she realized she was being a baby, and apologized. Makeup sex is the best....besides exsex....haha. Anyways. Workout went good last night. I am now up 10lbs...and don't look to be holding much water. Nips aren't getting any worse, I want that letro so I can get them back to normal and stop worrying. Up 20lbs on squat. No other news....Other than that I am ready to finish the tren .....

4-28-05

18 days in. I am up around 10lbs. Strength is steadily increasing. Letro is in, so I will be starting that today. I plan on taking it until the nips are back to normal, then continuing l-dex every day, only taking the letro if symptoms come back. I will start tren and run it weeks 4-8. Still trying to get my hands on some var.

4-29-05

Switched to 25g pins today. Considerably easier going in. Took about ten seconds longer to inject, but worth the time. Get to meet the girlie's baby's daddy today. Plan on working out right before and getting a little pumped up. Can't wait to get this over with. I feel like a girl getting nervous about it, but I want everything to go fine.

4-30-05

Love the 25g pins....Take a little longer to inject, but Its like butter going in. Friday is usually a light day for me at the gym...but since I was meeting the baby's daddy, I worked arms and chest really good to get a good pump. Everything went well, he is actually a pretty cool dude. I understand why he was such a prick in the beginning, he was scared for his daughter. But it's all good now. Me and the girlie went to see a comedian and out to the bars last night. I drank a lot of wine...and really caved and had a few shots of crown on the rocks....Felt fine when I woke up, got a good workout, and am ready to get this day over with at the office. My advice to those on a cycle is don't go by the scale. I can see myself changing, but my weight has stopped increasing. My abs are coming back more defined than before. My **** oil for tren is going to be late....I am going to mix 10ml's of prop @ 75 mg/ml, and tren A @ 60mg/ml. That will last me until I get the tren in solution. Nips are a little smaller, not as sore, but still noticeable. Letro should take full effect in a few days. Once I am back to normal, I will stay on .5mg l-dex, and 10 mg nolva ed.

5-1-05

Didn't even feel the 25G pins going in my glutes. I love these things. Me and the girlie have been dating for a year as of today. I can definitely agree with everyone that girls pick up on the extra test in your system. Lately has been the best sex, in terms of quality and quantity. I didn't leave the house until about 4 today to workout. She wore me out, and I am in pretty good shape. Had a good workout, Shoulder presses are up about 15lbs. Weight increase holding steady right around 10 lbs. Tren starts tommorow.

5-2-05

Shot prop/tren today. Still awaiting oil to mix the rest of the tren. Ready to get this day over with and get in the gym. Finals are in a week, and I am going to be pressed for time, and have a hard time staying on track with my diet. I am good so far, but we shall see.

Nice work bro. You're doing the right thing keeping your cool with the Dad.

5-3-05

Thanks man. It is a tought situation for everyone, but it is all worth it. I really care about her and her little girl. Anyways, worked back and bi's today. I got an excellent pump. Prop is really kicking in. Up around 12 lbs this morning. Still eating good, though I am probably not getting enough sleep. I am preparing for the tren ...haha. I am waiting for that to kick in. I am taking 60 mg's ed. I reccommend making crystal fina instead of the conventional conversion. It yeild so much cleaner of a product.

5-4-05

Shot this morning went fine. Weight still at 12lb increase. I will be working out chest/tris today. I may take the day off though, as I have some studying to do. Friday is usually my light day, but it looks like I will have a full plate until thursday evening. Anxious about the tren kicking in. I doubt now I will spend the money on var. If the tren is everything people talk it up to be, I may not need it. On letro for a few days now, nipples haven't gotten any better. Hopefully it will start taking effect soon.

5-5-05

Took off yesterday to do some studying Took my first shot in the quad. Felt pretty good. A little sore, sort of like the first time anywhere, but good nonetheless. Chest/tris today,....hoping to get a good pump. Gotta run to class. good luck everyone.
    Last edited by CrossroadS; 05-05-2005 at 10:14 AM.

5-6-05

Quad is quite sore from yesterday. Really only when I flex it as I am walking do I feel it. I imagine it will become desensitized just like delts and glutes. Don't know if it was me not getting any ass last night or the tren , but I didn't sleep for chit. Still gaining in the gym. Weight is up around 12lbs. I haven't been eating as good as I should because I have been running all over town with work and school. I am keeping my protein intake up, but probably not enough calories/carbs. I feel if I was eating right, I would be up around 14-17 lbs right now. Oh well, exams are over next week, and I will be able to concentrate fully on getting the most out of this cycle. 1.5 ml's of juice sure looks like alot going in.Speaking of not getting ass...I have a damn ringworm right by my crotch. The girlie got freaked out, so no loving, not even some head. I got some lamisil to get rid of it and the doc is supposed to call me in a scrip for some pills.

5-7 -- 5-9-05

Been really busy preparing for exams. Trying to eat enough, and workout right. It is tough, and will be until friday. Quad shots hurt like a bitch....but they will get used to the juice just like delts and glutes. Weight hasn't changed, but I have started getting the night sweats from tren the last two nights....its fuggin disgusting. Looking to get a workout in today, I will let you know if the tren has starting kicking in.

5-12-05

Sorry for the lack of posts....been hell with exams. I have 2 tommorow and I am finished....Everything is going great though. Took a few pics with my girlie's daughter, and I noticed my arms looking alot bigger. I haven't had much time to work out, but sitting on my butt studying has given me plenty time to eat. Weight is around 14lbs up right now still, but my body is changing with the tren . I have crazy strength, and it gets better everyday. I still have 8 weeks minimum on this cycle. I am so stoked. Starting Saturday I will be balls to the wall in the gym. I really think I am going to explode once I get a great workout in ed. quads are still a little sore after shooting, but getting better. Nips are staying the same...decided not to do the letro and keep doing ldex and nolva. Decided against the var due to money issues. I may look into getting some masteron instead. Time will tell. I will start posting almost everyday again when I am done with exams....

5-13-05

My brother just came in town today for summer between semesters at law school. He was 6'0 225 when he left. He didn't have much time to work out this semester, and when he showed up, We look identical. he must have lost about 10-15 lbs. He couldn't believe the difference since the last time he saw me. Little does he know I will be looking at about 215-220 by the time I am done with this cycle. Was a good feeling. Anyways, studying for exams....last one is at 5:30 this afternoon. Starting tommorow, balls to the wall in the gym.

One important thing to mention, I think I might up my dosage of test by about 70mg per week. The girlie and I had sex last night. I mean really good sex. The only problem is after about 2 hours or so....my dick went limp. Not like unfunctional limp, just soft. I think the tren might be getting to me. She was kind of upset, but took a little coaxing to get him back to attention. Word to the wise....never dissappoint a woman looking for an orgasm....her look could have turned me to stone.

Worked out Legs and shoulders yesterday for only about 45 minutes...got in 6 sets for each....the best I could do. One more day of exams

But, so far, I have gained a little under 15lbs. My strength is increasing. I look a helluva lot better, and I am only 4 weeks in. I plan on finishing the cycle up in the middle of july. My goals are to stand at around 210 when I am done with pct. I will have gained about 20lbs, but I am sure my body fat % will be down a bit, so actual gains would be a little higher.

5-17-05

Alright guys. Sorry for not keeping this thing up....had a lot of thing going at one time, and life is back to normal, if you could call it that. I got my diet in order, as of saturday, and workouts resumed 100% saturday as well. I actually had a great workout the last three days. My weight is up around 15lbs in the mornings. Getting pretty vascular, and a good bit bigger. I am lacking in my legs, bis, and back width. those are the three groups I am really focusing on. Everything else is growing quickly. I haven't had time for deads, and haven't had a spotter to do squats right. Now that I am on a regular routine, things should pick up. I might be moving in with the girlie soon, so I don't know what I am going to do with gear. She is a neat freak and cleans house constantly, so I can't leave it anywhere inside. I will have my own room, so I will figure something out.

Nips are pretty sore to the touch. Girl was giving me an oil massage, and was rubbing them, and I couldn't take it...it hurt so bad. She then thought it tickled and got em harder in jest, but it reallly hurt. I have been on nolva ed and ldex. they look a lot better, but are just sore. Guess it is something I will have to live with. Starting to notice a little more acne, but I think it has to do with the sweating from tren . I haven't been tanning or out in the sun any, so I imagine that and something to dry them out will do the trick.

I guess the only thing I regret so far about this cycle is not waiting another 6mos to a year. I did my first cycle @ 6'1 160. I realized how wrong I was. So after pct, I went on a muther****er of a bulking routine, and got my weight up naturally. When I started this cycle I was right around 185-187. I wish that I had started around 200lbs. But, Hindsight is 20/20, and I am very impressed so far. Other than the past week with exams, and the weekend of the funeral, I have been extremely focused and committed. I plan on upping carbs to around 475-500 per day, and protein to 350-375. I should really start putting on some mass here in the next month.(Belive me I am not discouraged with 14lbs in 6 weeks at all) I believe at the finish of tren, I am going to up my test dosage to 100mg/ed, until finished. Good luck to everyone and I should be able to start posting more often.

Ches77 is offline Junior Member
    So 25G pins is what you are using for prop?

I'm going on my second cycle next month with prop/test E/EQ and I think I'm going with a 23G for the test and EQ but don't know for the prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ches77
    So 25G pins is what you are using for prop?

I'm going on my second cycle next month with prop/test E/EQ and I think I'm going with a 23G for the test and EQ but don't know for the prop.
    25g yo don't even feel going in. It takes about 10-20 seconds longer to inject, but it is worth it. 23's are fine thouh.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    How many Mg's of Var are you planning to add?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    How many Mg's of Var are you planning to add?
    Decided not to do it due to cost issues. Unless I can find someone who can beat the currently outrageous price I would have to pay now, I will probably replace it with masteron , oral t, or something similar. Or I may just up my dosage of prop once I finish the tren , and Start pct after. It is only my second cycle, and plan to have a few in the future, and I am happy with how things are going, so I may not add anything.

5-18-05.

Haven't weighed myself since yesterday, I decided I am not going to watch the scale for a week and see what happens. I am bout to leave work early to get to the gym....I ran out of food/protein shakes for the day, so I am going get my workout in now, and pick up a pwo shake at the club when I am finished. Chest/tris today. Might get in a set of deads too.... I am feeling exceptionally well today. Quads don't even hurt to shoot anymore......

Workout was good yesterday, no weight increase, as I didn't have a spotter, but got 2-3 more reps in per set with the same weight. Got my new order of whey from allthewhey 10lbs of isolate....THe nectar was just too expensive. Shot left glute today. Ran out of 25g pinz, they are on order. That 23 was like a harpoon after being spoiled by the 25. Looking to get in a good leg workout today.

Ches77 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks CrossroadS, I have a few 25G at home from my first cycle that I will try and see how it goes, I'll wait to order the rest of the pins that I need.

Allthewhey is good stuff. Mixed it with water, and it was tasteless...able to down it really quick. Mixed with crystal light, tasted excellent. Have yet to mix with something like powerade or the like for a drink while I workout, but I imagine it will be fine.

Bout to shoot right glute. Had a good workout yesterday. Back/bi's today. Looking forward to working out with my brother...I know I am stronger than him now.

Weighed myself for the first time in a week. I have only gained about 1/2 lb to 1lb. I can still see my body changing. I am getting much stronger. Shot quads today and was totally painless. I have a trip to the beach scheduled right as I finish my cycle start pct. That will be a whole week of very light training. I will be bringing a few dumbells.... and basic body weight excercises...but I am scared to go that long without training, especially as I am starting pct. Oh well. I want to weigh 210-215 for that trip. I will take my last shot the day we leave. I will start pct the next day.

Went swimming with the girlie and her daughter. It was nice to have her and quite a few other girls at the pool staring. We went to a friend of hers after to go for another swim and get some sun, and her friend asked if she could take me inside. I think I waited too long to laugh and the girlie got jealous. Oh well. It is nice when people notice the hard work you are putting in.

Starting to get a little mor acne on my shoulders. Not a lot, just like 5 or 6 small pimples on each shoulder. I started using dawn soap, so we will see if that clears it up.

Taking nolva/l-dex ed, and nips haven't gotten any worse. They don't hurt anymore.

Really want to focus on legs today. I want to get a good workout in. I have been working out 110%, but diet still needs to come up to par. I am getting all the protein I need, but am having trouble getting in enough carbs. I want to stay around 500 grams, but the last week or two I have been around 375-450. I will just have to take more in each serving. I have also been eating a little too much fatty food. Not good fat either. But I am doing better. Good luck to everyone.

5-25-05

About to shoot left quad. Had a good workout last night. Me and the girl had a night alone, so she fixed a healthy dinner, and proceeded to get a little drunk. I had a glass of wine with dinner, but she carried on into the bedroom. She said that she noticed how much better I am looking and how all her friends tell her stuff. She was in a mood I guess, and I didn't get to sleep until about 5 this morning, and up at 8 for work. I can't decide if I love or hate test....I woke up this morning pitching a tent. This is everyday. She has really picked up on it though, and we have sex alot more often, but it still isn't enough. I actually feel bad sometimes because we can't even sit close, or her touch my leg or waist without me poppin wood. Anyways, chest/tri's today, should get in a good workout. I started logging my diet yesterday, and i feel that will help me make sure I end up with the right amount of nutrients at the end of the day.

I really wish I could have some more time to run this cycle, but I have to stop for the vacation. I gave serious thought to bridging into another one over a few weeks, but decided I want to go through pct and see what I can hold on to. I want to train naturally for another 6 months or so, then get on a marathon cycle. Good luck to everyone.

While laying in bed last night, I think I may continue this cycle, but switch from prop to test e. I could start it about four weeks in advance and let that carry me through, and past the vacation. then stay on 750mg wk. after that.... and add in some var, oral t , something along those lines, and finish up at no discernable time....I guess it will depend on how I feel in a month. just something i was thinking.

Anyways....haven't noticed much of a change the last few days in the gym or in the mirror. It seems like change comes in spurts.....every once in a while I will notice things....anyways, tweaked diet a little bit and was able to get to 500+ carbs a day, and 325g protein, and 100-110 g's fat. Calories are around 3800-4000. I want to add in flax oil, to get another 500-1000 cals and some efa's in me.

I have about about 8-10 more lbs to gain in 2 months to get to my goal for this cycle. 1lb. per week seems possible. Maybe not. Like I said, I don't want to go by the scale, as my diet and workouts will get sloppy. My body is definitely getting more in line with what i want...so I guess that is what matters.

The girlie made the comment last night that she has never met anyone as horny as me, and can't decide if it is a good thing or not....

Also, my nuts have shrunk considerably the last couple weeks....I think I will locate some hcg .

Good luck everyone.

5-27-05

Shot right glute....this has become so rythmic, I enjoy my mornings. It is my "me" time. anyways, Going to the gym to do back today. Had an argument with the girlie over me working so hard in the gym. She said she doesn't understand why. I told her I want to gain another 35-40 lbs, and I will be content. She says she likes me how I am now....I think she is afraid I might get a little more confidence, and she might be replaced....women are funny creatures. Anyways...bout to leave early for the long weekend. Won't be much going on...working out and eating....blah blah blah.

5-31-05

Had a good weekend with the girlie and her daughter. The ex. came with us to a beauty pageant and festival for the little girl. He is bad news. I want to kill him. He said he noticed I looked a lot bigger than the last time he saw me and was wondering what suppliments I was on. Then he winked at me. I know he has done AAS in the past, so I assume he some knowledge on what to look for. My only hope is that he isn't a moron and tells her. I would not want to have to deal with that. Lying and not telling anyone are two different beasts. Anyways, I just took it as a compliment since he is 5'4, 150 lbs. Regardless, I ate like crap this weekend. I ate plenty of protein/clean carbs, but alot of extra chit too. Night sweats are getting annoying. Worth it though, IMO. Really wish I could continue this cycle, and may if I can figure out how to get a week's worth of juice in my system while on vacation with the girl. Anyways, the sex drive has become a nuisiance. I think i might have made some headway though, when one of her friends asked us how often we had sex, and before I could think i blurted out "not enough, everyday would not be enough". She laughed and told my girl she was lucky to have me, that her man isn't into sex that much. Hopefully she will not take it for granted....would be nice. I have noticed i have become considerably hairier. Quite an annoyance. Luckily I don't have sensitive skin or anyting and can shave everything every two or three days. Nuts are considerably smaller, and acne persists on my shoulders/back. It isn't bad, infact no one but me and mayeb a few eyes at the gym notice. Nips I sure wish would go back down to size....I may see if insurance pays for gyno surgery after pct. I've always had it, so maybe I can get it taken care of so I don't have to worry as much in the future. I am about to swithc up workout routines, as I am hitting some plateaus in weights the last week or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information