larryscreen6 is offline New Member

my first cycle - not gaining weight ?

this is my first cycle . im taking 50 mg dbol a day and 500 mg test a week . ive been on for 4 weeks and only gained 7 lbs. my boy says i look like ive gotten bigger but i dont see it . my strength has jumped alot though . but why am i not gaining weight???
    Last edited by larryscreen6; 04-12-2005 at 11:44 PM.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larryscreen6
    this is my first cycle . im taking 50 mg dbol a day and 500 mg test a week . ive been on for 4 weeks and only gained 7 lbs. my boy says i look like ive gotten bigger but i dont see it . my strength has jumped alot though . but why am i not gaining weight???
    it is hard to see your own results through the mirror because you see yoursefl everyday. Look at the scale, if it goes up, you are gaining weight. How is your diet? are you getting enough calories? Protein?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    How is your diet? are you getting enough calories? Protein?
    i would ask myself those questions. that might be the problem. if you are training,eating enough and getting a good amount of rest there should be no problem growing bro.

one problem im having is getting enough sleep. i usually only sleep 5 hrs a night

im eating about 3000 calories a day sometimes more . im forcing myself to eat that much . i drink protein drinks. about 4 to 5 a day 100% whey protein

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    If I where you I would take the 50mg ed of Dbol and take 600mg of test a week 200mg eod. Alos I would keep the same amount of calorie intake but instead of tring to force meals down eat six small meals througout the day and have 3-4 100% whet protien drinks inbetween the meals, and a high carb drink before you workout, and a weight gainer before you go to sleep. If you eat correctly and workout reight you'lkl have no porblem gaining weight

Sleep more. You need more then 5 hours. I like to sleep about 8 hours. You grow when you sleep. Do you not want to grow? If you see it like that then you will sleep.

The three most important things of growing is...
    1. Diet
    2. Sleep
    3. Training

Yes, in that order. Think about it!

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre

The three most important things of growing is...
    1. Diet
    2. Sleep
    3. Training

Yes, in that order. Think about it!
    Amen to that!

Thread Information