Thread: First cycle

gq_neo is offline Junior Member

First cycle

I'm 27 years old, 5'10 and currently 180lbs ... started 2 weeks ago at 173lbs I'm pretty sure that weight gain is strictly water though as I'm not lifting much more then I started at.

I'm in week 2 of my cycle and I'm starting to think now that it's going to be too short.

Here is my cycle, should I lenghten it .. or add anything else (This is my 1st AAS cycle)

wk 1-3 Test Enanthate 250mg/wk
    wk 4-5 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    wk 6-8 Test Enanthate 250mg/wk

Should I be at 500mg / wk for longer?

Reason for asking is that I know Test Enanthate Esthers take 3-4 weeks to kick in ... and I'm almost at the end of my 2nd week about to do shot #3 ... It's cycle one and I want to get the most out of it, and have no issues buying another bottle and going for another few weeks if thats what I should be doing.

I didn't mention any PCT but I will be doing a proper PCT too ... no worries. I'm just wanting to tweak the cycle a bit.

Thanks
    Last edited by gq_neo; 04-15-2005 at 09:13 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro you should have been at 500mg from week one and kept it there. Dont pyramid, it will screw up your test levels. Do the cycle for twelve weeks and not eight asw ell.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro you should have been at 500mg from week one and kept it there. Dont pyramid, it will screw up your test levels. Do the cycle for twelve weeks and not eight asw ell.
    ditto

ok .. .so don't pyramid down either?

Just come off it at 12 weeks?

seanw is offline Banned
    Yes come off at 12 weeks and start PCT 18 days later

OK ... next question ... The 1ml injections I've been giving my self in the shoulders have been rather painfull (as I'm reading now Test E is supposed to be)... when I up to 2ml (500mg) ... should I do it in one 2ml shot / one arm ... or can I split the injections up to 2 sites with the same reults?

seanw is offline Banned
    It shouldnt hurt that much, it never has for me, Prop on the other hand is a bitch. You can split it over two sites if you want. Have your tried it in the glute ? Its much easier to handle there IMO http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360

Yea ... I may try that ... it's not that it HURTS ... more so a charlie horse for the night i do it ... and tender bruiise' like feeling for the next day or so.

NOthing too unbearable ..but thats only 1ml .... so maybe I will split the sites.

Thanks again for the replies.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gq_neo
    OK ... next question ... The 1ml injections I've been giving my self in the shoulders have been rather painfull (as I'm reading now Test E is supposed to be)... when I up to 2ml (500mg) ... should I do it in one 2ml shot / one arm ... or can I split the injections up to 2 sites with the same reults?
    If you aren't already, you should be shooting the Test E every 3.5 days. That would also prevent you from having to shoot 2ml at a time...assuming your gear is 250mg/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by soontoberipped
    If you aren't already, you should be shooting the Test E every 3.5 days. That would also prevent you from having to shoot 2ml at a time...assuming your gear is 250mg/ml.
    really?! ... thats the first I've heard of doing it that way.

Are there benefits to doing this .. or I just continue with my once/ week injections asschedule wise and being out of town ... prevents me from doing that CONSISTANTLY week after week.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gq_neo
    really?! ... thats the first I've heard of doing it that way.

Are there benefits to doing this .. or I just continue with my once/ week injections asschedule wise and being out of town ... prevents me from doing that CONSISTANTLY week after week.
    Test E should be shot every 3.5 days to keep blood levels stable. My Test E cycle is coming up in the fall and that is how I am going to be doing it. Bump for info from more experienced users.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Shooting twice a week keeps your blood levels stable. Side effects will be reduced, and everything balances out better.

Thread Information