Thread: Cutting Diary

gettankd is offline Associate Member

Cutting Diary

I'm going to have say in advance that I am superstitious about starting a diary of any kind because I either A) don't keep it updated, or B) won't reach my goals by talking about it all the time. Either way here it goes. I am following the "Diet Sticky" as much as I can. I would like to use one less shake, but it could be worse. Though I do need to add more veggies, I get when I can, just regularly enough.

I started two weeks ago. I was looking thinner, but not losing weight. I realized I needed to cut out two of my servings of Natty PB/Nutz. My calories were right at maintanence. I adjusted as of Monday. I plan on taking pics every other week or so. Updates may only come on the weekends as it is. I'm out of town most weekdays.

Starting weight 170lbs. 5'4" 15%-18%BF--I don't trust the machines, but that is my best guess. Most of my BF is in my lower abs, with faint signs of my upper abs.

Planned cycle
    Clen (Buff87---6 week cutter)
    ECA (ran opposite weeks of Clen)
    Nolva 10mg (throughout)
    Finast/Letro Combo 2 squirts (throughout)
    Prop 50mg ED (6 weeks)
    Clomid (ready & waiting)

Goals-
    Maintain muscle
    Get BF to single digit
    Punk my friends who talk s*** about my diet and my unwillingness to drink beer and eat s*** 24/7, and who don't have a 1/1000th of my will (and they know it---it's common topic)

I'm sure some will suggest to bump the Prop, but I've ran 100mg EOD, with pleasing results. I would rather keep it low anyway. This way I keep blood levels more stable and I could always up it if I had, but I should be fine.

I started these today
    Clen 20mcg
    Nolva 10mg
    Finast/Letro (now referred to as the "Combo") 2 squirts

Already feeling the clen. I have minor shakes. They don't bother me, I think it's neat. Things are shaaaaakey. HAHAHAHA. I'm going to run my anti-e's 2 weeks prior to starting the Prop.

No cardio this morning, Did legs/abs. Good time. IN and OUT, I hate wasting time at the gym. I generally rip right through my lifting.

I started cardio at 45min a few weeks ago. Last week was 50min and this week is 55min. I have been walking on an incline, while keeping an eye on my HR. I run one day a week, usually Sunday. That's more about cardiovascular health than trying to lose BF. I try to make it anaerobic.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I think we hang out with the same people I know what you mean about having to deal with friends who like partying just a little too much. It is definately awkward sticking to your goals w/ so much pressure to f*ck off with your friends.

Anyway...good luck with reaching your goals.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    I think we hang out with the same people I know what you mean about having to deal with friends who like partying just a little too much. It is definately awkward sticking to your goals w/ so much pressure to f*ck off with your friends.

Anyway...good luck with reaching your goals.

I couldn't agree with you more. We'll see who's laughing soon though...beach weather is right around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by gettankd
    I'm going to have say in advance that I am superstitious about starting a diary of any kind because I either A) don't keep it updated, or B) won't reach my goals by talking about it all the time. Either way here it goes.

I think you will do well with a diary. Since you make it public you get input from others and smack when you don't stick to it. I think posting pics and setting goals in a forum is a great way to make you stick with it. We are here cheering you on. Get r done. If you don't, we will make sure you receive a proper flaming.

Thanks for the encouragement. Yesterday I had a headache in the evening, nothing a little ibuprofen didn't cure. I did my 55min of cardio in the am, but didnt make for my workout, I was tired and didnt want to f*** up today. This won't be a problem for me, I'll just be doing shoulders/arms today. Lately I've been tri-setting my tri's, which absolutely destroys them. I'm already looking forward to today's lifting.

I'm Out

55mins on the treadmill this morning-while keeping an eye on my HR.
    Workout consisted of Shoulders/Arms- great arm workout!
    Both arms are shaking while I am typing. Initially I thought it might be from my workout, but its been 2+ hours. Entire upper body seems to be shaking a little more than the two previous days. I guess the clen is working? That s*** tastes awesome! I can't seem to focus as well on things like typing. I keep pressing the wrong keys. Good thing there is a delete key. I've also had to piss 4 times in about the last 45min.

I did 55min of cardio on both sat. and sunday.

This morning I weighed 166lbs on the dot. The middle of last week I was as low as 164.25lbs, which I don't doubt was water. I cut back my cardio this morning to 45min and I will continue for the entire week. (don't want to burn myself out) I followed up cardio with abs/back, since I have to leave town for work. Since the second day, I haven't experienced any headaches, just the shakes. Sometimes I feel like I can't sit still. Here is how I have been and will be running clen .

Day 1-20mcg
    2-40mcg
    3-60mcg
    4-60mcg
    5-80mcg
    6-80mcg(today)
    7-100mcg

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    hey, what is this letro stuff? i clicked on the link for ARR site and it says it gets rid of what? do you use this for the sole purpose of keeping water weight off, or does it have other good effects?

I had a nice cheat day last monday. Steak nachos(fat pieces of steak on that s***), sirloin steak, baked potato, and a carton of Ben & Jerry's peanut cup ice cream. I wasn't planning on eating the whole carton it just wound up being empty.

Either way I had a good week in the gym. I lifted three days at a new Gold's, while I was working out of town over on the cali central coast. I did arms when I got home on friday and saturday morning cardio.

I started eca on wednesday and I'm feeling pretty good, though I had a headache the first night I was off the clen . That was expected.

Tommorrow I'll up my cardio to 60min in the morning. I am getting anxious to start the prop on wed.

Thread Information