Thread: 3rd cycle

9000rpm is offline Member

3rd cycle

I'll be starting my third cycle on Sunday, 24 April. I had great results from the last cycle. I was able to keep about 75% to 80% of my gains. A good PCT goes a long way! This time I'll also be using HCG starting in the middle of the cycle, then again at the 3/4 mark. Or maybe twice between the middle and the end. I'll just have to judge it on how the marbles feel.

Anyway, here's the cycle:

Week 1-16 500mg Test E
    Week 1-14 200mg Tren Acetate
    Week 1-14 250mg Deca
    Nolva @ 20mg/day all the way through PCT
    Clomid beginning 2 weeks after last injection and running for 2 weeks.
    HCG at midpoint, and 1 or 2 times between mid and endpoints of the cycle.

My last cycle consisted of 900mg of Test Cyp, and at the mid cycle, 50mg Winny every day until the end.

My weight at it's peak of my last cycle was 196lbs, I am down to 166 now. I'm showing more definition than I ever have. One of my goals of this cycle is to squat 500lbs and bench 315lbs. But I need to get my body weight up to about 200lbs to do that. I feel I can do it pretty easily.

Any thoughts are welcome. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    how did you manage to lose 30lbs from your last cycle bro

are you going to be taking 200mg tren ed your insane bro

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    how did you manage to lose 30lbs from your last cycle bro
    DNP in the last 2 weeks of my cycle. I did 200mg per day for 10 days, then 400mg per day for the last 5 days. I only lost about 4 lbs while on the DNP, then about 2 to 3 weeks later, I was about 20lbs lighter. And my strength had only decreased slightly. So I know that at least 90% of the weight loss was fat and water. But even after 2 weeks after I stopped the DNP, I kept slowly losing the weight. I guess the DNP got my body into the fat burning mode.

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    are you going to be taking 200mg tren ed your insane bro
    Oh hell no. I'm doing 200mg per week broken up into EOD injections. I like to keep my total combined dose of AAS to 1 gram or less. I'm not a huge guy,....just a huge guy for my small frame.

the dnp had to be doing something. good to hear its going to be broken into eod injections bro. i would go nuts if i took 200mg ed might even get the eye twitch or two

This will be my first time using tren , so I wanted to take it light and easy to see how it affects me. I'll probably break it up into four 25mg injections per week.

i have never used the acetate version but from what i hear ed injections will keep the blood levels stable so you wont have to many sides as with eod

Yeah, I've read the same thing too. But in order to break up 200mg per week into ED injections would suck. I'd be sticking myself for approximately 1/3rd of a mL ED. I'd probably waste more that way too from the little bit that stays in the needle, sticks to the sides, etc. It's not that much, but over ED injections for 10 weeks, it will add up quick. I'd estimate that I'd probably lose .5mL by the end.

I'll stay with EOD injections and see how it goes.

Thread Information