Thread: why not, ill try a diary!
04-20-2005, 06:38 PM #1
why not, ill try a diary!
Well, so far i have been on routine diet and excercise for 4 weeks and I must say that it is good to start seeing results. First couple of weeks, the hard part was the diet, still isn't easy but stickinking to it. These next 4 weeks i am going to start adding carbs little by little. Here are some of my results:
1) lost about 2-3 inches off the waist it looks like.
2) Finally getting to see my abs, got the 4 pack showing when it wasn't before, those bottom abs are tough, that little pouch at the bottom is bugging the hell out of me, but just keeping at it. Abs feel really developed under the skin though. Abs are the real reason for this workout and diet.
3) my weight has dropped but only like 3 lbs and that was what i was looking for.actually won't mind gaining a bit weight after my stomach area looks good. I think i may have dropped like 2-3% body fat it looks.
4) energy level is still not the best, but my excercises are imporoving and strengths are going back up.
5) Also useing thermoxin and yohimburn. Can't say that they are not working, but results are showing, do think my face is a bit thinner, but hard to tell, but love handles are subsiding a bit. Everthing is still early.
Here is a look at my diet:
Stats 26 yrs old, 5’6” and 150lbs and just to be on safe side, 10% bf
-Cardio 45 min, 1hr before meal #1
Meal #1 9:00 AM
4 egg whites, 4 whole eggs
48g protein, 18g fat, 2g carbs
Meal #2 11:00AM
2 scoop protein shake w/ flax
46g protein, 14g fat, 0g carbs
Meal #3 12:30PM
1 chicken breast (6-8 oz) w/ mayo and broccoli
38g protein, 12g fat, 6g carbs
Meal #4 4:00PM
1 can of tuna w/ mayo and celery
37.5g protein, 6.5g fat, 6g carbs
Meal #5 Right after workout
2 scoop PWO shake w/ dextrose
46g protein, 0g fat, 80g carbs
Meal # 6
Protein meal (about 6-8 oz of steak, beef, or chicken) and ½ cup rice, 1 Glucorell capsul before meal
37g protein, 4g fat, 22g carbs
1 scoop protein shake w/ flax
Will try and substitute with actual food if have time.
23g protein, 14g fat, 0g carbs
Total = 275.5g protein, 60g fat, 130g carbs
On days i don't work out, i eat a carb meal in the morning because no dextrose in the afternoon. My idea of cheating on this diet is maybe missing a meal, but i have been pretty good about it. I workout twice a day 4 times a week. cardio in the morn and weights in the afternoon. I have about 4-8 weeks longer, but must say i think i am off to a pretty good start. I will post picks of before and after when over, even i want to to surprise myself when i take those final pics. But there is your up date, I can feel tose abs just wanting to show, they know summer is around the corner.
Last edited by go4gold; 04-20-2005 at 06:42 PM.
08-04-2005, 02:12 PM #2VET
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)