gq_neo is offline Junior Member

Test Enanthate Question

OK ..

So .. from my last post I've now changed my cycle to ...

wk 1-2 250mg Test E
    wk 3-12 500mg Test E

Nolva / Clomid PCT 14 days after last shot.

Now ... recently mf gf has been on my back to think about stoping because of the chance of it raising my cholesterol LDL levels and causing heart problems.

My doctor is aware that I'm on the gear and is doing liver toxicity tests and cholesterol profiles for me next week, what I want to know as I can't seem to find the info anywhere ... is:

Is this something that happens with Test E, or more likely some of the harder more toxic gear.

I'm not too worried myself or I wouldn't be on it ... but i just want to give her some peace of mind.

Thanks.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Only advice I have for you is not to shoot 250mg/week for the first two weeks....its pointless. Instead, you should shoot 1000mg your first week, and 500 per week after. This gets your test levels stable, and you don't have to build up residual test. You may experience side effects by changing your doses and losing balance, as well as waiting longer to see results. Your other question I have no clue about...move this to Steroid Questions forum...

Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    Only advice I have for you is not to shoot 250mg/week for the first two weeks....its pointless. Instead, you should shoot 1000mg your first week, and 500 per week after. This gets your test levels stable, and you don't have to build up residual test. You may experience side effects by changing your doses and losing balance, as well as waiting longer to see results. Your other question I have no clue about...move this to Steroid Questions forum...
    Yea ... I actually did those first 2 shots already .. I'm about to do week 4.

But yea ... I was told I shouldn't do that in my other thread, but, it was too late ... so I'm up at 500 now.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    If you have the juice, you might want to still take a larger shot, just to bump it up. People who frontload start to see gains a week or two earlier than those who don't

I've got just enough right now to take me to 12 weeks without buying another bottle ...

besides I'm in week almost at the point of seeing gains anyways ... so I'll just stick with this now .. and frontload on my next cycle down the road.

Thanks for the info.

Also ... with regards to this cycle ...

Should I be taking Nolva DAILY during the cycle? ... or is that only if excessive bloating is observed.

Can I just keep it till the end during the PCT?

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Some suggest Nolva at 10mg DAILY, but others will tell you to use it if you experience and estrogen related sides; like gyno. It is a matter of preference...some people will use Test at 500mg/wk and not experience any sides...others pop the top of their first vial and their nipples start to itch...everyone is different. To be safe, I would suggest 10mg ED because Nolva is not instant...if you wait until you have sides it will take a while to get rid of them...proactive is better than reactive IMO.

Thread Information