Thread: Deca/tren?

DSulli is offline New Member

Deca/tren?

Thinking about running some tren in with deca ? Ive been told that u shouldnt run those two together. Why shouldnt u run those two together?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    they both produce pregesterone. sopme people are very sensitive to that and it affects them alot. if u do take them both together make sure the test is a couple hundred mg/week higher than both of them put together and make sure to tak b6 @ 200mg/day

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've got them both worked into my current cycle but the deca is at a a low dose of 400mg for the joints. I have to use deca in every cycle since I'm over the hill

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    they both produce pregesterone. sopme people are very sensitive to that and it affects them alot. if u do take them both together make sure the test is a couple hundred mg/week higher than both of them put together and make sure to tak b6 @ 200mg/day
    Nope....sorry.

No steroid "produces progesterone"....these steroids do not to be converted/aromitized into anything, the compounds in themselves cause prolactin induced gyno!

jserret1987 is offline New Member
    Im runing deca 200mg/week and im going to run fina 75/mg eod .............. what if i would run the fina at 100mg eod? also would this produce gyno ... and if it does can it be reduced by clomid?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jserret1987
    Im runing deca 200mg/week and im going to run fina 75/mg eod .............. what if i would run the fina at 100mg eod? also would this produce gyno ... and if it does can it be reduced by clomid?

Def run the Fina ED. IF you dont mind the every day pokes run it every day due to the shirt half life of it.

I'd run 20mgs a day for the gyno, if thats a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Def run the Fina ED. IF you dont mind the every day pokes run it every day due to the shirt half life of it.

I'd run 20mgs a day for the gyno, if thats a problem

clomid or nolva will do nothing for gyno caused by fina or deca . u need wither some b6 or dostinex

idk when is this fina going to kick in its my 4th eod shot..........

Quote Originally Posted by jserret1987
    idk when is this fina going to kick in its my 4th eod shot..........

first off u should be taking it ED to iminimize side effects and to get the most out of it.

how much are u taking? when i run it @ 100mg/ED mine is fully kicked in by about day 12

its the first time i use this stuff. so i was doing 100mg eod but if not ill just do it ed..... however i can get the most out of it.

F*** it ill do the ed injection....... with some testoviron 250 ...... what do i start to notice with the tren after those 12days and forward? how long should i run this tren.... i have heard diff suggestion ranging from 6-12wks

Thread Information