Thread: Natural Cycle

brew035 is offline Associate Member

Natural Cycle

I was on a good natural bulking cycle. I had gained like 27 lbs in a few months, but now its almost all gone.

When I was gaining all this weight I was taking creatine,protein,and amminos. Now I stopped taking the creatine and amminos and the weight is dropping fast. My protein intake has dropped way down. It feels like I'm getting smaller by the day.

Right now I weigh 150 down from 163. Thats 13 lbs OUCH.

I have a question I was hoping ya'll could help me out with. Do yall think the drop in weight is water from the creatine or my body burning muscle for energy? If it is using muscle for energy. How fast does it use it up?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Sounds like you aren't eating enough to maintain your muscle mass. Not enough calories and protein. How fast it depends you are losing muscle depends on how calorie deficient you are and your body's requirements (i.e. when it needs to burn muscle for fuel).

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    so when you gain muscle you have to eat like a mad man to keep the weight? This kinda sucks. I am just trying to get my weight up and keep it there. Is there anyway to keep the muscle gained and not eat like crazy?

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro, gotta keep it a habit to eat eat eat. you should be having at least 1.5g per pound of body weight at all times. and yes creatine probably kept a few pounds, im doing creatine right now too, i can feel the water floating around me constantly

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    Is there anyway to keep the muscle gained and not eat like crazy?

No. Muscle is calories, and needs calories to survive. Your body is in constant flux and needs constant feeding to maintain itself and grow.

Thread Information