Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ches77 is offline Junior Member

My Liquid Clen Diary

Day 1

I started clen today. I took .20mcg and didn't see any sides (my friend asks me if I was coke-up, I guess wire). I'm eating about 50gm of protein and 28gm of carb per meal, drinking about 2gal of water and will take the potassium and taurine tonight, I did not do any cardio today and will not hit the gym in the afternoon (I did go this morning), but as of tomorrow I will start my cardio.

Will post tomorrow again

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Keep the diary updated man, thinking of doing the same in a month or two. What are your goals?

I'm going to star my cycle in June so I just want to get a few pound off before I start and I'll do it again on my PCT.

Wish you the best when your on.

Day 2

Ok, woke up this morning went to the gym and had a nice workout, got home had my breakfast and took my clen which by the way I didn't take it correctly I took 80mcg by mistake (had a brain fart thinking that it was 100mcg/ML and I should know better that it is 200mcg/ML), I did see some shakes and a bit of a headaches but not that bad. I think tomorrow I'm going to do 60mcg and do 80mcg on Thursday (or do you think I should stay on 80mcg???) so I do it the way that I was suppose to.

As I'm typing the shakes got a bit more intense but nothing that I can't handle, if it gets really bad I'll let you know.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Man you don't have to keep increasing if you are still getting effects. Clen will only increase you body temp so much regardless of the amount. However some develop sort of an immunity to it so they have to raise there dose. Check your temp every day and as long as it is still up over your base temp there is reason to increase dosage. Increase dosage=increase side effects. good luck bro

Thanks 4U2NV, I will be checking on that, it is 5:40pm and I feel good the effects were not bad at all but I will hit 60mcg tomorrow (the taste is horrible), I'm going to play racquetball for about 2 hours (that should be good for my cardio) and maybe I hit the gym again later.

hey guys, I had a bad night (well not so bad when you get laid twice), woke up around 3:00am and felt totally dehydrated, my mouth was fully dry, took a piss and it was yellow (I drank about 1½G of water during the day), but I drank 3 cups of water and felt much better, it took me about 45min to go back to sleep but when I woke up at 5:30am took a piss and it was almost clear.

Day 3

60mcg.

I took the morning off from the gym (I will hit it tonight after work) but had all my protein so far, I feel good, very little shakes and I do have a headache and my face is a bit red, besides that, so far so good.
    I will post again later today after my workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Ches77
    I will post again later today after my workout.
    Did you make it through your workout? Are you still alive?

Sorry it took me so long to post, other things got in my way.

Yes I'm alive and I did make it to my workout and it was great, no cramps or any sides when I was lifting.

I had a much better night, woke up about 3 times feeling totally awake, went took a piss and it was nice and clear, drank some more water every time and went back to bed without a problem, I have been taking my potassium (300mg) and the Taurine (4g).

Day 4

80mcg

Woke up late so I did not go to the gym this morning, I will be playing softball today after work and I will not be able to go to the gym but I will be to going tomorrow morning.

Sides of today or not that bad, shakes are here but they come and go (at some points really bad, but it feels kind of cool), I don't have a headache today but I do feel warmer than normal. I do feel sore as hell but that very well can be from my racquetball game on Tuesday (I had not play in about 2 weeks).

I will try to post tonight or earlier if any thing changes.

Ok, it is 4:20pm and wanted to let you guys know that heart is beatting very fast (in other words I'M WIRE), shakes are minimum and my face is a bit red.

One of the girls here at work took my pulse and it is 70/min, normally it is 58/min.

I will keep you inform.

Pretty normal stuff. Have you notice any losses yet. I did around the 5 or 6 day mark.

I took some pics, I'll take others this weekend to see if any losses, but I don't feel any yet.

sounds good bro!

Dont forget the Taurine bro. That will help with the cramps!

I'm taking 4g of Taurine and 300mg of Potassium but I will star with 5g of Taurine and 400mg of Potasium as of tonight. and so far the only cramps I felt was on my feet and calfs.

Good stuff man and dont forget the pics!

Day 5

100mcg

Woke up late so I didn't go to the gym (I have to go after work today), I can feel the same shakes come and go, they are a bit more than before (cool I'm shaking as I'm typing), no headache yet, I do feel warm and my heart is definitely biting faster without a doubt, I just drank my first cup of coffee so lets see if it makes me jump in one leg or something .

4U2NV you asked if I had seen any losses, well today I notice that without doing anything I can see my veins more that before, last night I went to see Episode III with my girlfriend and she grab my arm and said that it felt harder, so I guess that is something.

I will post later, I can't wait to star my second cycle, can't wait to GROW.

Hey guys, I went to the gym play racquetball and I must tell you that my legs are getting alot of cramps(I had to stop having sex do to my left leg, THAT SUCKED ), tomorrow I'll be doing 120mcg and will let you know how it goes.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys, I went to the gym play racquetball and I must tell you that my legs are getting alot of cramps(I had to stop having sex do to my left leg, THAT SUCKED ), tomorrow I'll be doing 120mcg and will let you know how it goes.
    5g of taurine a day and 500mg of liquid potassium on an empty stomach before bed will get rid of the cramps.

My cramps were almost unbearable during my clen cycle.

Good luck man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV
    Man you don't have to keep increasing if you are still getting effects. Clen will only increase you body temp so much regardless of the amount. However some develop sort of an immunity to it so they have to raise there dose. Check your temp every day and as long as it is still up over your base temp there is reason to increase dosage. Increase dosage=increase side effects. good luck bro
    Ches did you read this. Have you been checking your temp. If you don't need to increase you dose to get the increase temperature then you are just increasing your chances of side effects aka cramps. What I am saying if your temp goes up using 80mcg then why use 120mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    5g of taurine a day and 500mg of liquid potassium on an empty stomach before bed will get rid of the cramps.

My cramps were almost unbearable during my clen cycle.

Good luck man!!!
    I was taking 4g of Taurine and 300mg of Potassium (it's not liquid), last night as of today I will start with 5g/T and 400mg/P maybe 500mg.

Thanks man.

Ches did you read this. Have you been checking your temp. If you don't need to increase you dose to get the increase temperature then you are just increasing your chances of side effects aka cramps. What I am saying if your temp goes up using 80mcg then why use 120mcg.

Yes I did read it, but I had not taken my temperature yet, but I will, I did increase it today and feel nothing at all.

Day 6

120mcg

Well, woke up around 8:30am had breakfast and took 120mcg of clen and went for a 3½ hour bike ride today (with a 40min break in the middle), I feel absolutely nothing, no shakes, headaches or any other side, the only thing is the back of my leg is a little cramp but not a big deal, I think is because I’ve been active and not just sitting at my desk where I feel every thing, I’m going to relax and watch a movie and maybe I’ll feel something, I will report if any changes, I may go lifting later today.

I will stay taking 120mcg for the next few days to see how it goes.

One thing I’ve notice is that I’m breathing with a little more difficulty, has this happened to anybody?

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Day 6

120mcg

Well, woke up around 8:30am had breakfast and took 120mcg of clen and went for a 3½ hour bike ride today (with a 40min break in the middle), I feel absolutely nothing, no shakes, headaches or any other side, the only thing is the back of my leg is a little cramp but not a big deal, I think is because I’ve been active and not just sitting at my desk where I feel every thing, I’m going to relax and watch a movie and maybe I’ll feel something, I will report if any changes, I may go lifting later today.

I will stay taking 120mcg for the next few days to see how it goes.

One thing I’ve notice is that I’m breathing with a little more difficulty, has this happened to anybody?
    hmmm.....i shake like a leaf while on clen. everyone is different though.

Day 7

120mcg

I had the day off from everything, took the clen in the morning and went out to look for furniture for my house then went to eat lunch, when eating I notice a lot of shakes and my girlfriend did too, didn’t get any headaches, went to dinner with two clients that came in from out of town and when dinner was over that I stud up, my back was cramp up big time, but only for like 2 min then it went away.

Day 8

120mcg

A new day and a new week, I’m ready to go and hit the gym tonight, I took the clen this morning with breakfast and I already said “good morning SHAKES”, it feels like is a part of a normal day now (I know it sounds crazy but think I’m going to miss this feeling), I’m drinking water up the ass.
    Like I said before I do feel harder and see more veins coming out, but my waist line feels bigger (It feels like if I was full of water all the time), this morning my pants felt smaller and I know they didn’t shrink.

I expect a day full of sides due to the fact that I’m back in the office without moving around or exercising, I will report later.

Sorry for not posting yesterday.

Hey guys, the workout was great, no cramps or anything, I'm going to bed, I'll report in the morning.

Day 9

120mcg

Sorry I had not post yet guys but I've had a busy day at work, I took the clen I I feel the shakes (same as every day), I'll report later.

The shakes never stopped on me and I never took over 80mcg. But they sure where a hell of a conversation starter.

The shakes never stopped on me and I never took over 80mcg. But they sure where a hell of a conversation starter.
    Yes they are, everyday someone has to ask, "are you ok?" and there I go.

well, played racquetball and went to the gym, I was about to turn back and skip the gym due to a headache, but went anyways and the headache went away fast (I've notice that my headaches began went my body doesn't have that much water, as soon as I star to drink a lot of water they go away), my chest was cramp up when I was playing which ruin my game.

Tryin2build is offline New Member
    You are doing well with the side updates and what not....But how are you doing with the fat%? Any noticeable losses? Is it worth taking? Would you do it again?

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    What do you tell people when they ask about your shaking, how noticable is it? Do you knock sh't over, or just a little shaking in the hands or what?

I work in a professional environment, and I've avoided clen because I don't want to look like a cracked out spaz.

I thought the shakes were the best bit

Serioulsy though a friend of mine has done a few cycles and the shakes arent really noticable.....its more the constant jabbering he was doing. Wouldnt shut up , just kept talking and talking and talking
    Last edited by Kreatine_Kid; 05-25-2005 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2build
    You are doing well with the side updates and what not....But how are you doing with the fat%? Any noticeable losses? Is it worth taking? Would you do it again?
    I can honestly tell you that I feel fatter than before but harder at the same time, so, to me it’s all the water that I’m drinking has me fat as fu*** but once I’m done with it I should feel and see the difference a lot more.
    And yes, I plan to do it again on my PCT cycle that I will start in July.

Quote Originally Posted by rocco78
    What do you tell people when they ask about your shaking, how noticable is it? Do you knock sh't over, or just a little shaking in the hands or what?

I work in a professional environment, and I've avoided clen because I don't want to look like a cracked out spaz.

Well there is a few people that know about the clen and the once that don’t know I just tell them I’m under a lot of stress with a project at home or work, you know, I don’t to tell everybody the stuff I do.
    You asked how noticeable are the shakes, I really only get my hands shaking and it’s normally when I’m holding, pointing or eating (sometimes it all falls from the fork), my shakes haven’t been to the point that I knock thing off, sometimes it makes it a bit harder to type.
    I don’t think you will look like a “cracked out spaz” (well everybody is different, jajaja), all you have to do is not go crazy with this sh*t, remember to read and ask all the questions you may have, remember if you don’t do it correctly it could even send you for a nice visit to the ER, and that is something that I’m sure no one wants.
    The thing you need when on clen is the Taurine, Potassium, lots of water and protein.

Good luck if you make up your mind and go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreatine_Kid
    I thought the shakes were the best bit

Serioulsy though a friend of mine has done a few cycles and the shakes arent really noticable.....its more the constant jabbering he was doing. Wouldnt shut up , just kept talking and talking and talking
    Yeah I find myself talking a lot sometimes but that’s normal, this thing speeds your up like crazy, I can always feel my heart pumping more than the usual.

Day 10

120mcg

Ok, today the shakes are the same the only side that I feel different is that I had a little chest pain, as a matter of fact I steel do, tomorrow will be my last day at 120mcg.

Day 10

tomorrow will be my last day at 120mcg.
    Are you going up or going to tapering off?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information