Thread: Cycle Diary

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Diary

Okay guys i start my cycle tomarrow very excited never put a cycle togethier this good...So i figure i will share my results with you as the weeks go by...Here is what i want to get out of this cycle i am 5,8 185 pounds and about 15-16 percent bf this is my 4th cycle i want to drop to about 12 percent bf and gain lean mass maybe only 10-15 pounds...My cycle is weeks 1-14 eq 600mg a week weeks 1-15 700 mg of test enthanate and weeks 10-16 50mg of winstrol every day....I will keep you guys updated on every thing and on week 8 i will show you a mid point pic and a pic from when i started....And thanx from every one for helping me put this cycle togethier.

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

Sorry

oKAY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I am comming up on week 3 i have gained 4 pounds and it has been lean i am taking t-3 also...Bening eating very clean my lifts have not been good though the pumps are there but not the strenghth...I dunno why even some times i feel weaker btu i dotn car i defenitly look leaner and more thick....Will keep you guys updated....

Thread Information