tubbytank is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Diary

This diary will be very comprehensive. This is my first ever cycle.

Stats:

Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 139.2 kgs = 306.24 pounds
    Bodyfat: around 26% (yes high I know - have bulked my ass off all these years trying to gain size being natural. Could have dropped some before start of cycle, but haven't, so move on)
    Measurements: coming
    Photos: coming

Cycle: 12 weeks

Test Prop - 500mg/week dosed every second day (Brand is Tepro Hormone by Virbac. This is an Australian prop, and comes in a 500ml bladder, 100mg/ml).
    Winny - injectable - dosed every second day for 5 weeks

Arimedex (nolva) for post cycle
    Clen - 2 cycles of 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off at end

Supplements:
    tribulus post cycle (shitloads of it)
    HMB
    Creatine
    Ignite
    Glutamine
    Protein powder
    dextrose
    maltodextrose
    ZMA
    St Mary's thistle
    Saw Palmetto
    B6
    Multi-vitamin/mineral (slow release)
    Glucosomine with chondriton and msn
    Omega 3 capsules

Using 19 guage to withdraw and 23 guage to inject.

And don't bother with the flames about no clomid/hcg . Impossible to get here in Aust. Aussie bodybuilders don;t use it and have no probs. Obviously I would prefer to have it, but I simply can't get it, no matter how long I wait. On a more positive note, I may be able to HCG off my dr at the end of cycle, but we'll wait and see.

Day 1

Diet started on a shitty note. Had some KFC because I had nothing else as was on a long drive, but that was the worst of all. Ate some sweet stuff I never usually have as was at my parents and my nanna had made some things (this is a rarity to be enjoyed when it happens). I arose 5.30am Monday morning, and went to gym at 4.30am Tuesday morning. This is because I work nights. Had a few days off prior to relax and prepare, thus my sleep was out. So was a bit weary when gym time came, but after have the first injection at 3.30am Tues morning (1 hour before gym), and 2 red bulls, I was mentally psyched. My god, I have never seen needles that large! My friend did the injections, as he is a nurse. I thought the 19 guages for withdrawing from the bladder were what I had to use, and nearly had a fit! My friend then showed me the 23 guage meant for me, although still not much better! Went in the shoulder, and he was that good I didn;t even know it had happened. I was quite excited. Orginally I thought it was going in my quad, and while my friend was sitting on the bed preparing, I stood up in front of him and dropped my pants, in anticipation. He looked up, seeing me with my pants around my ankles saying 'go for it', and wondered what the **** I was doing. HAHAHA. Never mind. So we will be alternating 1 week in the shoulders, 1 week in the glutes, and 1 week in the quads.

At gym (back, hams, and calf day), I added more weights to most things, which I put down to my positive and excited mental state. Workout was great. Very sore today (time is 4am Wednesday morning). I will be going to gym in an hour to train shoulders and tris. I slept for 8 hours, from 10am-6pm. Protein shake on water at waking at 6pm (with supps), followed by a steak, 5 prawns, rice and veges at 8pm. Another protein drink at 10pm, and a meal of 2 chicken legs and thighs and rice at 12am. Another protein shake with maltodextrose at 2am. Time for anpther one now. ASeem to be hungary all day. Must be mental. Woke up feeling great and still feel good, albeit a bit tired. Feel the injection has given me a positive mental state in that I must be growing/recovering.

More to come tomorrow night. Must go eat as am starving.

tubby

Workout regime

2 on 1 off

Mon - back, hams, and calves
    tue - shoulders, traps, and tris
    wed - off
    thur - quads, and calves
    fri - chest, bi's, and forearms

abs every 3rd day

back

chins 5 x 12
    seated rows 4 x 12
    reverse pull downs 3 x 12
    bent over rows 3 x 12
    deadlifts 4 x 10,8,6,4

hams

leg curl 5 x12
    stiff legged 3 x 12

calves

standing calf raise 4 x 12

to be cont.

Day 8
    Am now over 140kgs. Not sure of exact weight as scale stops there. Will find new place to weigh myself.

Eating like a trojan except for yesterday. Had a bad day yesterday in that we were kicked out of the gym. One of the guys i trained with, works at the gym. They made him redundant, and hadn't paid him his last 4 weeks wages, so they turfed him and us out of them gym on a bullshit excuse so that they could deny giving him his wages. So I only got half a back workout done. This was followed by a day of less food and protein due to other unforseen happenings. Made up for this in the evening and had a 12 hour sleep. Feel good today. Was experiencing a massive lower back pump (not sure why as had done chins, seated rows, and reverse grip pulldowns). Am noticing a def. strength increase, although on day 8 it must be mostly mental. I am however feeling different (again sure this is not completely mental). Pumps are slightly different. Feeling more pumped for a continuos time in the arms than usual. Get 'electrifying' feelings of excitement and euphoria (not sure if this is supposed to happen), and can't stop myself from grinning like an idiot at these times. I try to mentally calm myself saying it is in my head, but doesn;t help. Def a pleasurable feeling, but could get annoying as dosage goes up. Did 300mg of test prop. first week and will now do 500mg at which i will stay at for the remainder of the course.

Squats were good, where I did 200kg (including olympic bar for 5 reps - usually can do 180). But darn near killed myslef. Not sure if I will do that this week. Enthusiasm says yes, head says no. We shall see. However I am def starting to feel bigger and stronger this week. Hopefully my body is taking to the test like fish to water.
    Weights in general have gone up across the board, ranging from extra 10kg plates aside on leg exercises, to extra weights/whole stack on seated rows bench etc. Pumps def different, but only marginally so. More a feeling of being 'tight' all over then being hugely pumped. Although the way I feel today (shoulder workout in a few hours), i think will get a massive pump today. People commenting I look bigger yet I think this must be down to training like a demon.

HAd feeling of hunger all the first week, where I had say a protein sahke with maltodextrin, than had to eat a meal an hour later beacause i was so hungary, than have something again in another hour. THis feeling has stopped. Also on first and second days had a headache (the type you feel when you have not had enough water). I had drunk heaps, prob 6 litres, but am now drinking 8-10 litres a day and this has gone.

well, i'm not keeping the most comprehensive diary that i thought i would. but here's another update.
    Into my third week. Starting to feel bigger. People def noticing. I feel 'tight' ("toight, like a toiger!"). Arms feel like they are pumped all the time. Def ntoicing my traps getting bigger.
    Weights have all gone up across the board. And more reps on the same weight I was doing before. Feel good. Was tired over the weekend aand had an extra day off. Felt much better for it. Training is very hard. Food intake - large and plenty of it. Eating fairly lean. Could be better though. Not sure what my weight is now due to the new gyms scales being shite.
    Don;t know whether it's because i grew my hair back (had shaved head) or whether it's that I'm looker bigger, or just my new test driven pheroomes, but women at work (bouncdr) can;t seem to get enough of me. Got propositioned 4 times tonight all by hot chicks (hasn;t happened in a awhile. So why am I sitting here now and not shagging? because none of them waited for me to finish work - dammit! haha. Never mind. I have some phone no's.
    Might be starting some dianabol mon as well. We'll see.
    must go eat.
    ciao

mon morn 1.12am start of 6th week

so much for keeping a comprehensive diary!

ok strength has gone up across the board, but not dramatically. I guess this is due to the test being prop and not enthanate where you get the water retention.
    waqs hoping to get some dianabol , but that fell through.
    start stanazol today. looking forward but with some trepidation to that, as this is my first ever cycle.

so far gains have been good. gained 5 kgs in first 4 weeks. so the weekend before last, i weighed in at 144.9kgs. I don;t have accurate scales at all at present, so no idea what i am now.

i feel bigger. A definite feeling of being 'tight' all over. Especially in the arms. I guess it's hard to guage when you see yourself everyday. Although other people are saying that i am looking like a monster. so go figure. Thought i would look much bigger by now, but i guess i just won;t to look like ronnie or jay and that isn;t going to happen yet lol.

I think if i did it again i would choose ethanante over prop, just for the added strength. Def some water retention, but not as much as i thought. My training partner is also on this, has done enth before, and agrees the prop doesn;t hold as much water. I am enjoying the feeling of wellbeing and the increased recovery time.

pumps the last week have been massive at the gym, sometimes making it hard to workout. had such a pump on shoulders and chest the other day i thought it was ridiculous. felt i could hardly move the muscle at all when i was pressing the weight, and therefore it wasn;t doing anything. but it is in my head. looks good in the mnirror though.

example of strength gains - before i started i could just press 45kg dumbells on shoulder press for maybe 4 reps with a bit of help from a spotter. in the fourth week, i did the 45kg dumbell shoulder press for 9 reps easy unassisted.

can now do 200kg squats relatively easily for about 8 reps.

had a great leg pump the other day. started with leg press instead of squasts. was great. might do that more in future.

thats it for the moment. eating lots, and drinking heaps of water. Last week i started to get a tiny pit of acne. little pustules, but maybe 3 on my forehead, and 1 on my hand. nothing unmanageable.

6th week - tuesday 28/6

had to inject myself for the first time last night. PArtner usually does it as he is a trained nurse. But he was unavailable, and it was my first day of winny. So with much trepidation I downloaded and read and re-read the injection info on this site. Than off to my room, and followed the instructions. Low and behold I am still alive today! Actually wasn;t as hard as i thought. Did the quad and it's damn sore today though. Don;t know if it's the winny, prop or both, as i had some soereness from prop before on occassion. When will the winny kick in anyone? Keen to see the difference between winny and test. Anyhow, did chest today and am doing the largest db's we have (50kg) for heaps of reps, so need to train chest elsewhere or start doing bench. Prefer doing db's as I have a large chest and ribcage, so i get better depth out of them than barbell. HAd a great pump. Def looking a lot bigger. Getting comments from other guys at the gym. Felt good today. Sometimes I get a burning sensation (be it chest or shoulders) and it nearly becomes unbearable, but today was ok. Not sure what this is - delayed lactic acid build up? Did chest once and i had to sit there for ten minutes supporting my arms. Felt like my shoulders were on fire!!

train back tomorrow!

bye

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I would do some research for some of the newer posts about clen . Lots of people are finding that using clen for six weeks straight while using benadryl at 100mg a day during the third week is the way to go. Great post!

help!!!

looking for some advice here. Am in week six of test prop, and just started winny the other day. Today is also an injection day. But I am feeling like shit. Think I am coming down with the flu. Will still do the injection, and see how i am tomorrow and the next day, but what if i get really sick with the flu?
    Do i keep injecting and not training? do i stop training and injecting?
    Usually if I get sick I get really sick!! Used to have asthma as a kid which kicks back in when i get sick. Advice here would be appreciated. Fingers crossed it passes in a few days.

tubby

ok bad news is i missed a week of training. Good news is I am on the road to recovery, and have trained twice. Legs the pother day and chest too.

did incline barbell press of 130kgs for about 8 reps, which i was really happy with. definite strength jump there. Legs am now leg pressing close to 500kgs. Happy with that too.

back tomorrow, or should i say today as its 5.39am.

That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

over and out.
    tubby

managed to continually sleep through phone calls and my alarm to miss the rest of the weeks training. Surfacing only to go to work. But am def better. Wish the gym was open now.

Oh well can;t cry over spilt milk, but will just have to hit things extra hard this week to make up for it.

Thread Information