Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M1T + Sust250

schliffer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    My source also runs a Supplement shop, so I get pretty solid deal on the stuff. $37.50 Canadian for 2pounds, may seem liek alot but I think its the best nightime blend on the market HANDS DOWN!
    That s not bad for that protein Vick, but if you want better deals pm me and we'll hash something out.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    GOOD SOME RESPONSES !! People actually care!!

Just got back from some cardio on the stairclimber.. 35 mins burnt off 550 calories so not too shabby at all. Ate Like a HORSEY today hoping to GROW like a HORSEY!! I have added more carbs to my diet... Im bored so Ill share today's food with you

5:45 am: -1 cup oats (60g carbs)
    - leftover beans (40g carbs)
    - Whey protein shake (46g protein)

6:30 am: - Egg White Protein (45g protein)

9am: Chili (35g Carbs, 33g Protein, 7g Fat)

11am: Chili Round 2 (35g Carbs, 33g Protein, 7g Fat)

1:45pm: 5 Light Cheese Snacks (30g Protein, 20g Fat)

Cardio with the bunnies

3pm: -Carrots and Peas (22g Carbs)
    - Protein Shake (45g Protein)

5pm: -Big Bowl of Cheerios (too lazy to heat oats) 44g Carbs
    - Tblsp. Natty PB (8g Fat)
    - Egg White Protein (45g Protein)

Dinner: Steak (45g Protein, 15g Fat)
    Sauce (10g fat)
    Vegetable (15g Carbs)

Pre WORKOUT -----> Shake 40g Protein 30g Carbs (oats)

** WORKOUT LIKE A MOFO **

Postworkout -----------> 44g Protein 66g Carbs (dextrose)

10pm: -Can of tuna (32g protein)
    -1/3 cup oats (20g Carbs)

11:30pm: - Nightime Shake (45g protein, 6g Carbs, 4g Fat)

BREAKDOWN = 470g Protein / 370 Carbs / 60g Fat

Shit... thats pretty damn low-fat... I guess Ill add some more olive oil and Natty PB in the future try to get my Fat intake around 125g

Keep Sendin Encouragement... I NEED TO GET HUGE

Well...

Here I am 4.5 weeks into my cycle and have not yet seen much for strength or size gains. My diet cannot be this much of an issue, so Im leaning towards something being wrong with my gear or possibly my training. I have not really gained any weight at all, Im still about the same weight I was when I finished up with my M1T. So something is going wrong...

Clearly I am getting discouraged and am looking for answers as my gear looks legit when I compare it to other pictures online.

I am going to shoot 1 amp every M/W/F for the next 2 weeks... Once that time is up I will re-evaluate where I stand and if I havent gained anything than I will stop my cycle. (6 week point) I know raising the dose probably isn't the answer, but Im out of ideas.

Hopefully things start to progress, I've heard good things about weeks 4-6 so GEEEZUS lets get this shit started!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardio + Shoulders + Calves 2morrow

Hit Up Legs Today!!!

Still no noticeable steroid like strength gains, but a solid workout none the less..

Just gonna keep on training hard and eating BIG... my expectations have lowered significantly, just hope something comes out of this other than damage to my body. Rest Day tomorrow, then back at it on Thursday.
    Last edited by Big Vick; 07-08-2005 at 05:17 PM.

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    Hey try not to be too down about it not hitting yet. I just got over my Sus/Deca /Prop/Dbol cycle, and it does take some time for the Sus to kick in. I was at week 4ish, but also the Deca was starting to kick in around that time as well (it was probably the combination of the two) but don't get discouraged and just keep up the hard work in the gym you'll know when it starts to kick in. Also upping the dosage won't really help ya, so save your gear and just wait, it'll kick in sooner than you think Like you said above, some people report nothing until week 6, so just hang in there.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    it looks like ur doing a great job! Lets see those pics. Only advice I can give you, is to lift in the morning and do running/cardio at night. I dont know why, but I heard this is better for your body, and offers a better workout. Good luck.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    What does your training split look like?

livewire57 is offline Associate Member
    You're not getting big because of those smith machines you're using. Stay away from those, they will do nothing to help you put on mass. Stick with free weights!

Well Well...

Wasn't having much luck with the Sust so I am now on 100mg prop ed.

I am also shooting the rest of my Sust at 250mg EOD... The gains are finally starting to come. Strength is up... sexdrive is up and weight is UP!!

I have made drastic changes to my diet as of late, eating alot less clean still getting at least 350g protein and lots of carbs and fats as well. Taking less protein supplements, and concentrating more on real calorie dense foods.

Right now im sitting at about 212lbs, pumps are great and hopefully more gains are coming. Been on the prop for about 8 days, so hopefully more good things to come!!!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    good to hear about ur progress...keep up the hard work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information