Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member

Walking through HELL, my 12 day DNP journey....

I meant to post this earlier in the week... but better late than never... hopes this helps someone out.)

By Ben Lifton

I just finished a cycle and this is just to see where my BF% it will go from here. I decided to take the caps at 8pm due to my job. I thought I would sleep throught most the profuse sweating... we will see.

Day 0
    Start bodyweight 244 @ 9.6% (just came off of 3 days of eating junk! .. this weight will drop off quickly normally I weight about 238 +/-3 to 5lbs)

Day 1 - 200mg @ 8pm

Felt warm a hour after I took it. That night, sweating like "tren sweats" but nothing crazy. Work the next morning to SOAKED t-shirt and boxers... bed was nasty too. Today is kinda a cruise day at work only 8hrs... felt waves of heat here and there, morning cup of coffee, increased heat productions/sweating to the point of changing my shirt. Eating will increase heat... I agree the complexe carbs really do... put down about 1 gallon of H2O today. bodyweight 240lbs

Day 2 - 200mg @ 8pm

Felt warm again a hour after I took it... little more so. That night, sweating like I'm doing cardio... more sweating than tren EVER gave me. Woke up in the middle of night piss.... shirt was soaked, I was freezing due to my AC being on 72... change shirt, to a dry one, got back into bed... lying in a COLD pool of sweat ... nice... pillow also soaked. Woke at normal time (4:30am) ... 2nd shirt ...moist. Heat still there, but getting used to it. Drank a lot more water today 2 gallons... the heat is building. bodyweight 237lbs

Day 3 - 200mg @ 8pm

Felt warm again a hour after I took it... little more so even. felt like I had a rock in my gut, had to get something w/ carbs (1/2 bagel w/ cream cheese) helped out a great deal... made me sweat and I don't think it ever really stopped... I can feel heat in my back the most... went to bed around 10pm.... work at 1:30am shivering due to my clothes being drenched, I torn the cover off the bed and my girlfriend turned to AC down to 68 to try and stop me from sweating all over the bed... it my be leaking onto her
    side.... (if so, my A$$ will be on the couch.... which is not a bad thing... body heat from others is not a good thing at this point.) I changed into a sweatshrit and shorts.... back to sleep... 4:30am, I woke up to feeling like I had a bucket of water poured over me. The bed is soaked. pillow.... in the trash... 8 hour day at work... but had to HVAC work on one of my houses... and some outside painting... shirt was soaked in 30min.... DNP + Atlanta weather = sweating pig. bodyweight 234.5lbs

I will keep you updated...

later, Ben

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    nice... im thinkin about it bro...y do you take it so late? you might get some sleep if you take it early in the day.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude... atlanta, this time of year... and DNP shouldn't mix...

drink atleast 2 gal of water... ... and v8 ... did you read the sticky on this board about DNP low dose cycle??

good luck...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Maybe try taking it earlier in the day?

I have seen others running low / longer dosages... and have picked many brains on this to get my extra together... I don't mind the heat at all... I just keep checking my temp.... I can't stand the cold... spent 30 years in Cleveland/Toledo/Columbus , OH... done w/ the cold.

The reason I take it at night was to sleep through the wicked sweating part. I have my own company and meet with many people all day. It would be next to impossible keep changing my clothes. Nothing like sweat pouring off your head as your have lunch w/ clients. .... I tried to avoid it but... just got back from lunch, and I'm drenched...

Other than waking up to piss, I really sleep GREAT. ....in sweaty clothes.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Good luck bro.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    nice I like the amount of weight u lost
    how much of it do u think was muscle.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    excellent post bro

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    nice I like the amount of weight u lost
    how much of it do u think was muscle.
    me too, I will be doing my bf% every 4 days. so.. we will see here soon enough. I'm sure there my be a loss of glycogen and water from the muscle but... we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    excellent post bro

thanks bro!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    DNP is some scary stuff, wish I had the balls to try it.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    GL with the DNP bro...you'll love it ;]

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    DNP is some scary stuff, wish I had the balls to try it.
    ...i think most of the things you read about DNP (and other things) tends to be bunch of hyped up / dramatic bull$hit...

....no sides so far, just hot.

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    GL with the DNP bro...you'll love it ;]
    thanks bro, I look forward to the end result

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck to you man, stay safe, drink tons of water.

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Best of luck to you man, stay safe, drink tons of water.
    thanks bro.... 2 gallons went down pretty smooth today... still have a few hours to put down some more...

Day 4 - 200mg @ 8pm

Felt warm again a hour after I took it... little more so even. I feel like I have the flu and my body is trying to sweat it out. Not to the point of impaired, but just feverish. Same Old Sh!t (X 1.5) at night found myself on the couch sweating my a$$ off... more intense than other nights, I'm sure I'm getting close to an apex (I think 5-6days is nearly full blood plasma concentration...) with the heat. I'm also finding it harder to walk stairs, even talking for long periods of time can get laboring.... Weight is down another 1.5 pounds. My food has not changed alot, but eating more carbs at night due to taking it at 8pm, kinda makes my stomach feel $hitty. Total weight loss is 11lbs. Also feeling like I'm retaining water a bit and my eyes feel like they are dried out. That is a typical morning now I guess... cold showers feel great too!!! I been sweating all day now (first day it has been like that) but not terrible. Took a nap in the middle of the day and soaked 40% of my t-shirt in about 90mins. Long day today (5am to 9pm) the sweaty nap helped... and it is Hot as HELL here today...car AC (my side of the car) on 65-68deg..... bodyweight 233 @ 7.7%

-bodyweight 233 @ 7.7% is 17.941 lbs of fat & 215.059 lbs lean body weight. I started at 244 @ 9.6% is 23.424 lbs of fat & 220.576lbs lean body weight-

total loss: 11 lbs (5.483 lbs fat & 5.517 lbs lean body weight)* and 1.9% bodyfat... not bad for the 4th day

* I think the LBW loss is due to a combo of coming down from some good glycogen super-compensation and dehydration from the DNP...

..that is just my thought.

Ben -

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it almost unbelievable to think that you have lost 4lbs if LBM in that same number of days. Unless you are rarely eating I dont see how it is possible. Not saying you are wrong but I would think that something else may be a factor and that your numbers could be shifted depending on the way you have had your composition tested.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I find it almost unbelievable to think that you have lost 4lbs if LBM in that same number of days. Unless you are rarely eating I dont see how it is possible. Not saying you are wrong but I would think that something else may be a factor and that your numbers could be shifted depending on the way you have had your composition tested.

I do not think that I have lost that LBM. The decrease, I think it is a factor a being dehydrated. I have had the same person doing my bodyfat for years. That would not be a factor in this.

Dehydration / or lack of carbs will cause a shift in LBM. I have had it go the opposite way after BB shows.... after eating normal for the first few days "BOOM" LBM jumps due to carb increase, water increase, increase in Na+, blah blah blah...

Day 5 - 200mg @ 8pm

Felt warm again a hour after I took it... little more so even..but not bad, just sweaty . My eyes have been bothering me. They look like sh!t..(jaundice) and dried out feeling ...also slight headache. Still feeling bloated..Went to bed around 12:30am.... slept the whole night...The couch is soaked. Short work day, still able to function, just sweating... 3 showers today. Others have said sex drive goes down... (I read that TCO has sworn it off for a month... good luck with that $hit bro..) not really down but, your a sweaty a$$ pig... no one would want to get near your stinky a$$ on this stuff. Today was the first day clients came in to my office and asked "what is that funny smell?" WTF!!! I'm the only one in here, must be me. Oh ya... every fluid coming out of my body is yellow and would most likely glow in the dark. 3 gallons of H2O today... and still going. Gotta go.. my girl is blowing me sh!t about f^cking up the couch..w/my sweaty A$$!! bodyweight 233.5lbs

later,
    Ben-

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    Day 5 - 200mg @ 8pm

My eyes have been bothering me. They look like sh!t..(jaundice) and dried out feeling ...
    That is the exact same feeling I have. Dry redish, yellow eyes that feel dried out. I am going to try some visine and see what that does.

Others have said sex drive goes down... (I read that TCO has sworn it off for a month... good luck with that $hit bro..) not really down but, your a sweaty a$$ pig... no one would want to get near your stinky a$$ on this stuff.
    To be honest right now I havent really even thought about sex to a degree that is beyond control. I came into this with the mindset that I was not going to have sex which makes it a lot easier to handle. Besides my girl and I broke up and I dont think I could stomach myself having sex with someone else knowing how much she still cares about me. I am trying to walk the line in the nice guy direction for once.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    My eyes have been bothering me. They look like sh!t..(jaundice) and dried out feeling ...
    That is the exact same feeling I have. Dry redish, yellow eyes that feel dried out. I am going to try some visine and see what that does.
    I think it would be wise to PM KOM about these eye problems. They aren't anything I've ever experienced or heard about, so it would be a good idea to see what he thinks IMO.

Day 6 - 200mg @ 8pm

Nothing terrible yet... same sweaty mess. No working out from here on out. Temp raises way too quick. Kinda feels like the start of heat stroke. Your body just does not want to work anymore. Legs just started shaking while walking up stairs.... ( after leg workout today ) ... but My eyes are kinda bothering me still They look like sh!t..(jaundice) still and dried out feeling still ...no headache today. Still feeling bloated..Went to bed around 11pm .... slept the whole night again ( benadryl and tussin)...The couch is soaked again. Hung light fixtures all day.... legs and arches cramping climbing the ladder... sweating my A$$ off must have lost 2 gallons of water today... that is the amount I drank and pissed 2x..... My food has been normal food (sh!tty to most of US) ... it really cranks up the heat. I have NOT dieted at all on DNP and I'm still losing bodyfat.... and weight. My BP has been 135/72 (+/- 5 on both numbers) which is pretty normal for me. Temp has been near 101 for the last 2 days.... as long as I keep a fan on me and the AC going I good. By taking this at night, most of my profuse sweating occurs then... I guess. Gotta go, I'm nearly 55mins late for my 8pm Flintstones vitamin now with added DNP. bodyweight 232.5lbs

later,
    Ben-

Day 7 - 200mg @ 8pm

Well day 7 is nearly over....Sweat soaked bedding, thought I pissed myself... this morning. I 'm just hot all the time. not in waves anymore. Then at 6am I get a call that a friend needs me to help him move out of his place... WTF ....timing is a b!tch. I promised if he needed my help , I'd do it! anytime, just call .... starting at 7am this morning (...mind you I live in Atlanta...) until just about an hour ago... MOVING HEAVY SH!T... everything felt heavy.... drank nearly a gallon of gatorade and 2+ gallons of water... changed clothes every 3 hours... And now I'm starting to smell myself... kinda of a sour stench.... mad cravings for sugar/carbs all day! I have a towel in my car, on my seat (don't want to mess the leather) and the AC on 63 and I'm still sweating... temp was 101.5 ish... mid afternoon had to take a break for about 30min's and got some food and gatorade... felt better, temp down 100.7 but was still kinda weird feeling. Kinda feels like the start of heat stroke again. Eyes still look like sh!t..(jaundice) still and feeling better. Still feeling bloated.. but I hear tell it goes away. Kind of a side note, I would like to thank TCO and LMO for the info they supplied. It help me with my choices of what to run and things to keep an eye on. I know this can be a b!tch and dealing with the heat SUCKS!!!! (and all of the other sides that follow) Thanks to you both and to others that put in their two cents. I had the thought of running the long/low DNP cycle that TCO was doing... lack of supplies and timing may hamper that but... if I can pull it together in time not to skip a day, I'll do what I can and push on toward 30 days....if possible. (dig the bodyweight...)
    bodyweight 229.5lbs

later,
    Ben-

Day 7 - 200mg @ 8pm

I had the thought of running the long/low DNP cycle that TCO was doing... lack of supplies and timing may hamper that but... if I can pull it together in time not to skip a day, I'll do what I can and push on toward 30 days....if possible. (dig the bodyweight...)
    bodyweight 229.5lbs

later,
    Ben-
    I have lots of left over supplies trust me. I had enough for 60 days of low dose cycling and only used 6 days worth. There went some good money but oh well. I may try to give this another go around in the winter time. I think next time I will have some antibiotics (like cipro or augmentin) to try to keep viral infections at bay (if indeed I did come down with one). Good Luck bro sounds like you are doing a good job of sweating your ass off. I wish that would have happened to me so that I could still be running this. Oh well you win some and lose some.

I have lots of left over supplies trust me. I had enough for 60 days of low dose cycling and only used 6 days worth. There went some good money but oh well. I may try to give this another go around in the winter time. I think next time I will have some antibiotics (like cipro or augmentin) to try to keep viral infections at bay (if indeed I did come down with one). Good Luck bro sounds like you are doing a good job of sweating your ass off. I wish that would have happened to me so that I could still be running this. Oh well you win some and lose some.

I planned for only 12, but I will be on the hunt. Don't think of any of it as a waste... in 6 days you learned all kinda sh!t.... running antibiotics ( I have 90 days of cipro on hand just in case...) is good to do. I did not run any T3... I started working with that 13 years ago... it makes me hot by itself... adding DNP to it will fry me. I also think running DNP and killing yourself in the gym is a bad combo. I'm just playing it by how I feel (which is sh!tty) ... Thanks again for your help TCO... give it a try again when it is freezing outside!!!

Day 8 - 200mg @ 8pm

-ZERO Energy
    -Profuse Sweating
    -BLOATED (i know what LMO was talking about now)
    -No strength
    -HOT no matter what ...HOT
    -Blurry Vision ...at times
    -Temp @ 101-102 since last night
    -Dry Mouth
    -Labored Breathing
    -Headache

...it just feels like a bad flu.

bodyweight 231.5lbs @ 8.7%

Ben-

Good luck bro and make sure you down some potassium (V8 would work great) if your temp gets high and sweating gets out of control. I really think that helped bring mine down. Keep at it I cant wait to see your results.

Good luck bro and make sure you down some potassium (V8 would work great) if your temp gets high and sweating gets out of control. I really think that helped bring mine down. Keep at it I cant wait to see your results.

I saw that you had done that w/ the V8.... I drink the spicey just to add some salt into the wounds. It has helped keep my temp in check... at least not above 101.... I may have found enough DNP to extend my cycle to near 30 days.... this my get even more interesting. The bloating really does suck...

I also PM'd KOM about the eye thing... I'll keep you posted on an answer.

Day 9 - 200mg @ 8pm

...still feels like a bad flu.
    -ZERO Energy
    -Profuse Sweating still...
    -BLOATED even more than yesterday
    -No strength
    -no matter what ...HOT
    -Blurry Vision ...getting better at times
    -Temp @ 101-102 since last night
    -Dry Mouth not as bad
    -Labored Breathing all the time
    -Headache constant

bodyweight 231.5lbs

KOM said, stay hydrated, eat carrots and take a beta-carotene and lutein supplement...

I'll give it a shot....

later,
    Ben-
    Last edited by Ben Lifton; 08-24-2004 at 07:32 PM. Reason: sp wrong

Day 10 - 200mg @ 8pm

-sweating was not bad last night... it is all relative now...
    -the "bad flu" feeling, really not a factor today.
    -still ZERO Energy, tried ECA today... worked good but lasted 1/2 as long as normal.....
    -Profuse Sweating still but very use to it......
    -just as BLOATED as yesterday
    -No strength still
    -no matter what ...HOT.. but use to it...
    -Blurry Vision ...has kinda gone away.. thanks KOM for your input.
    -Temp @ 99-100 since last night
    -Dry Mouth not as bad.. but still there
    -Labored Breathing all the time.... feels like someone standing on your chest at times...
    -Headache is very mild if not gone at times.... not a problem
    -I must look worse than I feel... I have had a few people tell me that I look like I'm going to fall out at any moment.... But many have asked how much weight have I lost since last week??? (nearly 16lbs....eating like sh!t also) .... hummmmmm... very interesting.
    bodyweight 228.5lbs

I will keep you posted

later,
    Ben-

Steroids101 is offline Member
    3 pounds in a day!? Good job on the cycle and good luck! The real changes come afterwards bro, its going to be awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    3 pounds in a day!? Good job on the cycle and good luck! The real changes come afterwards bro, its going to be awsome!
    Thanks bro, I'm looking forward to the afterwards!!!!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I wanna to know about the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    I wanna to know about the changes.
    I will report them!!!

Day 11 - 200mg @ 8pm

-sweating was BAD last night... it is all relative now...
    -the "bad flu" feeling, really not a factor today.
    -still ZERO Energy, did ECA again today... worked good but lasted 1/2 as long as normal again..... falling asleep.
    -Profuse Sweating still...
    -BLOATED but I did notice my hands/arms and feet/calves starting to get more vascular....
    -No strength again.... I don't think it is coming back until I'm off...
    -HOT.. very use to it...
    -Blurry Vision has gone away..Eyes still itching.
    -Temp was @ 100 since last night and all day
    -Dry Mouth was bad today
    -Labored Breathing all the time....
    -No Headaches
    bodyweight 230lbs

One more day to go...

later,
    Ben-
    wk 1-15 100mgs EQ E3D
    wk 1-20 10mgs Noveldex ED
    wk 1-26 .625mgs Femera ED
    wk 5-20 75mgs Tren enth E3D
    wk 9-12 50mgs Winstrol ED
    wk 11-20 50mgs Masteron ED
    wk 11-22 75mgs Prop ED
    wk 21-22 200mgs DNP ED
    wk 23-26 300mgs/100mgs/50mgs Clomid
    wk 23-26 20mgs Noveldex ED

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    In your opinion Ben, is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    In your opinion Ben, is it worth it?
    Ronny,

yes it is..... I'm a very No hype, No bullsh!t bro. I think it is a VERY useful item to the point I may NEVER use T3 again.(not a big of T3 fan anyway). Honestly, I have ate like sh!t for the last 2 weeks w/o any REAL exercise the first few days... and NONE after that. I think too may people overdose it...and by adding T3... your heat yourself up WAY too much... and trying to stick to some crazy, low carb diet... and doing stupid amounts of cardio....which leads to problems. Just stay cool, hydrated, check your temp and IMO taking it at night (w/ a sleep aid) you sleep through much of the crazy sweating... and just be hot and kinda sweaty durning the day... this depends on your job also... I will give the full low down after the bloat goes away.

tallyjuice is offline Member

Remember the Poem

As I sit here and sweat, I ponder in my mind
    What the **** did I take, I can't press rewind
    It's already it my system, I think I'm going crazy
    I'm getting a little hotter, And a whole lot more lazy.
    Is it all worth it, To drop a little weight
    You're **** right it is, I'll look great for spring break
    My weight's going down, My hunger's through the roof
    Believe what people tell you about DNP , It isn't a spoof
    Powder is good, Crystal is better
    As I increase my dosage, My sheets just get wetter
    I can't sleep now, Insomnia has kicked in
    I can't fight this ****, The DNP might win
    If I get too hot, I'll stand out in the rain
    It's 50 outside, Try to fry my brain
    I stepped on the scale today, Lost another two pounds!
    Give me another cap, I'll go another three rounds

Use wisely

Keep rubbing it in BenLifton that DNP is working so well for you....jk

Are you still trying to extend it? Good luck bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information