zeroyon is offline New Member

New to the Group...

I had great results with a dianabol only cycle a few years ago while in the Marine Corps... Downside being I suffered a serious knee injury durring the last weeks.. So I sat in the hospital and atrophied into the pillsbury doe boy.. Now 3 years later and a civialian I'm taking the sport back up and starting with a sustanon250 only cycle I was going to go sust250 w/dianabol.. but my reSOURCES are limited here in Fort Meyers. Height 5' 8" 199-201lbs, in good shape now arms 17 natural w/ 50 inch chest.. Been hitting the gym about 4 days a week for a few months, run 25 miles a week, 5 miles in 42 minutes up from 58 minutes a year after the injury.. Deadlift 345lbs bench 245 (sucks never had a huge bench except on dianabol 325lbs), Looking for a new beginning I suppose and to get back to where I need to be.

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    thats a lot of cardio bro

zeroyon is offline New Member
    Yeah I know it is...I've cut it back to about 10 miles a week or two 45 minute sessions a week.. Mainly the running was precycle to get the body and mind conditioned not just the muscles..and to pick up my metabolism...I'm not a hardgainer and have never really had a problem putting on size, either for the good or for the bad..

Thread Information