Thread: 1st Cycle!

madflabby is offline Associate Member

1st Cycle!

Hi guys, I'm 6' 226lbs 30 years old, and I've been lifting for over 10 years. I just started my first cycle, feel free to provide some feedback.

Weeks 1-8 (I may stretch this out to 10)

TEST CYP (started on the 23rd of June)

Weeks 2-4 20MG Gaspari M1T

Week 9 20 MG M1T

Weeks 10-20 PCT
    Nolva, 6oxo, tribulous.

What kind of gains do you think I can expect from that cycle? Do you think wha I have for PCT is enough? How long of a shut down after the test wears off can I expect?

Thanks guys.

Here are some "Before pics"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle!-backavatar.jpg  
    Last edited by madflabby; 06-30-2005 at 11:02 AM.

Damn the wait is killing me. I did my test cyp last thursday I'll probably do my next one tomorrow. But this wait is killing me! I want to FEEL IT. Oh well. I'm going to start the M1T on the 4th of July.

What does test CYP "feel" like?

Day 6, second injection was a little easier. I'm going to start the m1t on monday and run it for two weeks, then wait a month and run 1 more week of m1t after my last injection. Weight and strength are marginally up but I think I'm just pushing myself more, nothing "real" yet.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    how come the m1t for only 2 weeks and after the 1st week?
    and why 1 week at the end of your cycle?

generaly if you go the m1t route u use it like dbol to jump start your cycle at the beginning

like week 1-4 m1t along with your test inj's

any who keep us posted on your progress

I wanted my test to counter the lag of the M1T. I'm thinking of doing it again toward the end for one final strength gaining push before PCT.

Ahh screw it. I'm going to take 10MG a day for the next three days, then 2 weeks of 20MG. I'll keep you posted.
    Last edited by madflabby; 06-30-2005 at 06:31 PM.

3 days into M1T, had a long july 3rd of driving (6 hours) and not eating great. Woke up burned out, but still drug my ars into the gym today and noticed marginal strength increases. I'm sure with a good meal and some solid sleep I would of been a freak.

15 days in, 1 week on M1T, weight up to 242, mostly m1t bloat, 1 more week of m1t then it's test for the rest. Hopefully I'll start to take shape. I'm strong as a mofo, but my lower back isn't used to this extra 18lbs yet.

****!! I overdid it on barbell shrugs and I'm bedridden today, MAJOR lower back pain. Couldn't even stand up straight last night, I can barely stand up today. Hopefully I'll be much improved tomorrow and good enough to lift on Monday. This sux.

Back still hurting a bit, going to the Chiro to get adjusted tomororw, no squats or deadlifts this week.

On a brighter note strength increase is HERE! I felt like a monster on chest day and proved it w/some impressive lifts.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks bro. how'd u hurt urself on the shrugs? if i were u i would extend the test to 12 weeks if u can. but if not 10 will do. most important is get some clomid for pct. dont forget post cycle pics.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    keep updating, i am about to start the cyp/m1t cycle as well, keep me posted on results

I did barbell shrugs, my legs are pretty big so holding the bar in front of my body caused me to bend my back a bit, and I loaded up the weight really heavy. Hence my back got fcked.

Natural, I'll keep you posted, I'm getting strong as hell, can't wait to get over this pain though.

Neo22 is offline Junior Member
    I think your an idiot for using M1T and based on your pic you are not ready for any type of AAS. But good luck anyway.

"I think your an idiot for using M1T and based on your pic you are not ready for any type of AAS. But good luck anyway." Thank you for sharing your opinion with me.

Anyhow, I'm feeling pretty strong benched 405 4 times w/out help which is a personal best for me, it was kinda funny all the guys in the weight room thought I was tripping when I loaded 4 plates, 4 reps later their jaws dropped. I need to join a more hardcore gym.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo22
    I think your an idiot for using M1T and based on your pic you are not ready for any type of AAS. But good luck anyway.
    ive seen your pics and we can also say that you werent ready for AAS yet too...
    hes benching 4plates for reps!!! i think is far from a noob.... and if i remember correctly you were struggling on flat dumbell press with 90....

I'm starting to take Nolva to help counter this bloat, I weigh 246lbs I'm far stronger then I've ever been in my life. I'm entering a bench press contest @ my gym next week. The weight classes are kinda lame 180lbs and under and 180lbs and over. I Feel bad for the 185lb guy who goes up against me.

My weight has leveled off a bit at 244lbs, I benched 445 lbs today! new record for me. I'm going to finish off the M1T tonight, but I've still got 6 weeks of test CYP left.

Strength stil way up, lost a couple of lbs since i stopped the m1t, my back feels a little better, not quite ready for deadlifts yet, maybe squats though.

Duster is offline Junior Member
    Your doing good bro keep it up!...and its good keeping up with you progress...remember to have some befor and after pics!...good luck

I've dropped a few lbs, hovering around 240, my strength is still up, I've lost some water weight and I'm starting to look and feel "harder" I have a little bit of a belly, running really hurts my lower back, but I"m not worried about it at this point.(back not 100%)

Feeling good though.

455lb bench on monday. Do to a back injury (getting better slowly) I haven't been able to do Squats or Deads and that sux. But overall I'm pleased with my gains.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    damn i hope ure pleased awesome work man keep it up cant wait to see the after pics

I'll post some picks post PCT. Here's a not too cut up preview, I feel like a bear. I hit 315 17 times today. My pecs hurt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle!-dhulk.jpg  
    Last edited by madflabby; 08-15-2005 at 10:53 PM.

AT 242lbs I benched 465. I feel like an animal, that's a new best for me, I sat on the bench, felt my adreline start to rise, then I slapped myself in the face, pretty hard, and 1-2-3, BAM.

I nailed it.

Did my last shot on Tuesday, Feeling pretty strong, I blew away my bests on shoulders and chest, the back thing hampered my squats and deads, but I definately got a lot bigger/stronger.

Final stats weight 245LBS
    Max Bench on cycle 465
    max shoulder press 130lbs dumbells.

ARMS just over 18"

Looking forward to starting PCT and tighting up my body a bit. Recomposition w/added upper body muscle.

PCT is as follows
    NOLVA (Could not get clomid kinda bummed I hope this is good enough)
    6oxo
    Tribulous
    sex drive sup w/yohimbe, horney goat weed, and a few other natural male sexual stimulants.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT: Clomid Nolvadex and arimidex . You can get clomid and all this other stuff at any research store *************.com kitsnmore.com pumpnpose.com et. et......

1 month into PCT, my PCT started w/ Nolva and 5 tabs of 6oxo a night. Once I ran out I started an other bottle of 6oxo and I"m taking 3 a night. My weight is down to 234lbs now, Not as puffy, only marginal strength loss. I do have a bad case of BACNE I didn't have it too bad while I was ON cycle but damn, I almost look as bad as that dude who claimed to be natural. Time to buy a tan.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    but damn, I almost look as bad as that dude who claimed to be natural. Time to buy a tan.
    Hahhaha yea that poor kid's back was pretty busted!!

A few weeks after PCT, slimming down, weigh about 227lbs now, doing low impact cardio, I've really dropped my BF quiete a bit, I'll send photos in a month or so, I want to get down under 13% before I start my next cycle which will be a cutter of TeST CYP and Tren . I'd love to be stong AND ripped. So for now my goal is to diet down to 12% before starting next cycle in early 2006. My back is better and squats and deadlifts are getting good.

Bacne is gone too

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Just want to make sure I have this right. You are up one pound at this point total? Any idea how much lean body mass you put on?

Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    A few weeks after PCT, slimming down, weigh about 227lbs now, doing low impact cardio, I've really dropped my BF quiete a bit, I'll send photos in a month or so, I want to get down under 13% before I start my next cycle which will be a cutter of TeST CYP and Tren . I'd love to be stong AND ripped. So for now my goal is to diet down to 12% before starting next cycle in early 2006. My back is better and squats and deadlifts are getting good.

Bacne is gone too

Not sure but I can tell you that before cycle what my lifts were and that they're stronger now. Before the cycle I was running A LOT, Like 10K's and such to slim down BAD MOVE, I'd guess I was 18% then and I'm at 15% now. So probably 5lbs or so. I look a lot better I'll post pics soon compare my back to what it was pre-cycle.

Thread Information