skyline04 is offline Associate Member

Test Cyp/Dbol cycle.. need help, on 6th week

Ok bro's, here is the situation:

I started the cycle at 202~205 (6'3"), and at the end of the 4th week I got up to around 217. I stopped Dbol then, now at the beginning of my 6th week I weigh b/t 211~213. I haven't gained weight since stopping dbol, only lost a few lbs. I have noticed a difference, as all of the weight i've gained is def. on my back. I am getting pretty strong, getting some acne on the back, so I'm pretty sure my gear is good. BD Test Cyp 400mg/week. This is my first cycle, planning on running 12 weeks of the Cyp. I am not sure what is going on, is this normal as the dbol water weight may be going away? I am taking a-dex to help with the bloat.

Since I know you'll ask, my diet is as follows (dirty bulk):

breakfast - (7:30) 8 eggs w/a couple slices of ham. Mix is up by adding oatmeal (3/4 cup) or 3 pieces of wheat toast. 1 tbsp of EFA.

10:30 - tuna sandwhich w/mayo & wheat bread. And a handful of nuts.

1:30 - either chicken breasts or lean sliced steak with rice & green beans. At least 40g of protein

4:30 - P shake

Also either another snack of banana w/peanut butter or protein bar with peanut butter throughout the day.

7:00 - PWO shake with dextrose

8:30 - couple chicken breasts or 3 turkey burgers with rice & green beans

10 - P shake then bed

Cheat meal once a week, usually chipotle, taco bell, or wendy's. What do you guys think? I lift hard, only 5 days a week. I'm def. not overtraining as I've adjusted my workout to ensure that.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Bro, it looks like you need to sort your diet out first. Read this UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    You will lose some mass/strength gains after finishing with dbol as thats normal. The cyp should start to kick in soon. Stick with it bro but sort that diet out!

Thread Information