dananimal is offline Junior Member

Fina, Test Prop Results

Alright, here we go
    I am finishing up my fina and test prop cycle. I ran 75mg ed of fina and 50mg of test prop ed. Along with that I took Proviron , nolvadex , and clen . I am in week six right now. This not only was the most economical cycle I have ever done(brewed my own fina) but also I have had outrageous results. My strength is at an all time high by leaps and bounds. Also I gained a ton lean muscle. Started this at about 185 and about 14% bf 5 weeks later Im at 205lbs and at 7% bf. I havent even been super strict on my diet as I have in the past.
    Any questions about details PM me Ill be happy to share, because everyone should try this at least once..!

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dananimal
    Alright, here we go
    I am finishing up my fina and test prop cycle. I ran 75mg ed of fina and 50mg of test prop ed. Along with that I took Proviron , nolvadex , and clen . I am in week six right now. This not only was the most economical cycle I have ever done(brewed my own fina) but also I have had outrageous results. My strength is at an all time high by leaps and bounds. Also I gained a ton lean muscle. Started this at about 185 and about 14% bf 5 weeks later Im at 205lbs and at 7% bf. I havent even been super strict on my diet as I have in the past.
    Any questions about details PM me Ill be happy to share, because everyone should try this at least once..!

what were the sides?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    so u ran the fina higher than the test ??? ..... no sides at all ?

The only sides I have had are as follows. The last two weeks of the cycle acne came out on my back pretty bad. Now Ive been off for about two weeks now, and its starting to clear up. But the other side effect would be some serious rage. Fina without a doubt really raises your aggression levels!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Fina without a doubt really raises your aggression levels!

I'm with you on that one, totally

randy6969 is offline Member
    The only sides I have had are as follows. The last two weeks of the cycle acne came out on my back pretty bad. Now Ive been off for about two weeks now, and its starting to clear up. But the other side effect would be some serious rage. Fina without a doubt really raises your aggression levels!

what about the hairline tell us about the dht related sideeffect. i wanna try fina but i dont wanna risk my hair.

My hair line hasnt changed at all

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    damn bro, great results!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Great results bro. Congrats.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    awsome results bro.

ward065 is offline Member
    wow, those r some good results. what were your before and after major lifts (Bench, dead, squat) and how much of the rage did u get?

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    what about the hairline tell us about the dht related sideeffect. i wanna try fina but i dont wanna risk my hair.
    DHT isn't the sole culprit to loosing hair. Any androgen can cause hair loss and cause acne. DHT just happens to be a very powerfull androgen.

As for increase in strength...all I can say is it was outrageous! I dont do deadlifts or squats do to some physical limitations, but where I could best explain is this..... I do dumb bell press for my chest... Went from Flat 80lbs 4 sets 12 10 10 8 to 120lbs 12 10 10 8! That is a tremendous jump.... I never bench always use dumb bells, but got carried away and wanted to see what I could bench. Warmed up then hit 300 no prob... then 400 no prob... then third shot got 460 up... I quit there because I was alone in the gym at the time... Never tried again due to the fact my shoulders killed me for about two weeks after that!

Big side effect was the sex drive, and the ability to keep it hard... anyone have any suggestions???

timtim is offline Member
    you lost @ 15 pounds of fat or more and gained 20 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks?

that is impossible. it's physically impossible in that time frame. this is not a flame, the numbers don't match up at all. what your saying is you dropped to 170 (7% bf is more than likely more than 15 pounds, but well say 15 pounds). then you were able to get up to 205. your saying in less than 6 weeks you gained 20% of your entire bodyweight in muscle alone (@35 pounds). it's not possible at all, that's about 7 pounds of new muscle a week. physically impossible.
    Last edited by timtim; 09-15-2005 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks...for the input I appreciate it. I have no reason to make up bogus numbers Im just telling what happened. Now...you have a very interesting input, but what you forgot to take into consideration is that the cells in your body retain a ton of water when on a cycle, which explains the numbers.... So at that moment when tested yes those were the results, now I am post cycle for about 6 weeks now and I dropped down to about 192 and have gotten a bit more lean.. Those are the facts jack

timtim is offline Member
    i wasn't trying to get you upset, if you did get upset, but my point was the numbers. either way great job and congragulations. i meant nothing negative at you.

enrlque2002 is offline New Member

Smile hello!

Hello!

Dude.,. I m like you. I want to be 205 Lbs. Right now I am 183 Lbs.
    How di youdo this cycle? I eat like 5-6 times aday nd I do go to the gym everyday. Do you have a copie of this cycle?. can u mail it to me? or help me?. I want to get like you 205 of Lean muscle. and drop little body fat.
    Let me know please. ASAP.

My name is Enrique I live down here in South Florida (Boca Raton) My email is [email protected]. Thanks very much. I will wait for you to respond me.

Take Care,

Enrique Valdi
    Boca Raton -FL 33433
    561-543.8340

Any questions about details PM me Ill be happy to share, because everyone should try this at least once..![/QUOTE]

Thread Information