sxt
    sxt is offline New Member

Post My first insulin cycle

Well I have gone to the dark side of all sides a Insulin cycle . Did my first shot this morn . Was very worried about the first time shot last night I was up all night . Thinking the worst could happen , you know how it goes . It doesn't matter how much you read or council the first shot is the worst . You can think your ready you know your ready but its that little neg thought . Well enough of that on with the cycle . This is all that I'm taking .

T400 - 400 mg EW
    Tren - 100 mg EOD
    EQ 300 - 600 mg EW
    B12 - 2 cc EW
    Humulin R - 8 IU's ED
    Humulog - 8 IU's ED
    Insulin will be cycled 4 wks on 4 wks off

Diet is as follows

5 am - 12 EW's / 1/2 c oatmeal
    6:30 am 8 IU's Humulin R
    9:45 am - 10 oz chicken , 1/2 c oatmeal , 90 g protien , 90 g carb pro , 15 g glut , 15 g creat , x1 multi , x1 omega complex
    11:00 am - same meal
    12 :30 - same meal
    3:45 pm - train
    4:45 pm - Humulog 8 IU's , 90 g protien , 90 carb pro , 15 g glut , 15 creat , multi x1 , omega complex x1 .
    5:00 pm - 9 oz steak with either med pot or 1/2 c rice
    8:00 pm - 10 oz chicken , 5 c broccoli .

Was up late today so my times are pretty screwed up . Its my only day off needed to sleep till 7 am . But it will be the right times on Monday morn . Was going to try & WO twice a day but it would mean getting up at 3:30 am or 4 depending how long it took me took wash up & eat . Will still think about it . Just so early will go to bed at 8 pm . With taking the the dose at 4:45 pm need at least 4 hrs to stay up . So that screws that idea .

WO from Sun to Thurs , Fri / Sat days off Just don't know what day for cheat day might not do it till off the insulin . Its only for 4 wks anyways . But we all know what its like not eating our fav cheat food for any lengh of time . Well time to eat again before WO later .

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    first time with slin and going 2x daily? i think you might be okay with PWO shot only. Anyway, i like the way your cycle works although you do need to work on the diet. change one of your oatmeal meals (meal 2?) to a pro/fat meal and then add a pro/carb as your PPWO meal. im thinking about going exact same route without slin 2x, only once. good luck bro!

sxt
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    first time with slin and going 2x daily? i think you might be okay with PWO shot only. Anyway, i like the way your cycle works although you do need to work on the diet. change one of your oatmeal meals (meal 2?) to a pro/fat meal and then add a pro/carb as your PPWO meal. im thinking about going exact same route without slin 2x, only once. good luck bro!
    The one thing I forgot to mention was I have a pretty screwy thyroid , as does my trainer this is the reason for 2 shots . Would of gone with one as you said but he got better results with 2 shots . Will have to really keep a eye on my T3 levels hence blood tests all the time . If in time I feel its to much on the edge I will cut it back you can be sure of that . Although I like the edge but also like to live longer & healthy .

As far as the diet goes I will consider what you have said to my trainer . To me changing it to that sounds very interesting .This diet was made up from him . He has gone to school for it and also knows Dan Dufresne , Chad Nickels . He gets input from them from weekly talks . I'm very surprised that he has taken me on . The reason for the trainer was I had gone as far as I could on my own . It was time to go for some professional guidance . Not to say there isn't any here its I have him face to face . It will be good to also get in the BB world in the area I live in .

It will be good to see your cycle when you get it together . Thanks for taking the time to type your input we need it all the time . This is how we get better & bigger .

sxt
    Well its day 2 for me , first day at work on it . Took my first shot earlier didn't want to do it at work . So did it a 5:45 am , got up at 5 am had my eggs / oatmeal did fine . Last night had a hard time putting down 5 c of brocolli . So chewed it up and washed it down with water .

It was leg day today crawled out of the gym yes !!! just did my last shot of the day . Had to do some ground works today so was pretty pumped . Was very hungry by 2 pm today . When arriving at the gym was running on empty , shaking was very evident . Will be asking if I can eat something before work out . Didn't like how I was feeling at all . It did go away once the ephedrine kicked in but still want something to eat . When leaving the gym started to shake alot . Just having my drink right now , looking forward to my steak tonight & 1/2 c of rice . Sorry its not in order from last night till now mind is going 100 miles a min . Will still be a few days till I start to notice something . Feeling okay for the amount that I'm taking , no side effects at all .

sxt
    Its 1 hr 1/2 since shot was feeling like hell . Just ate and still feel like hell my chest feels tight . Waited way to long to eat today this has really messed up my levels . Have to have something to eat before wo . Hate feeling this sick , ate my supper but it was hard putting it down . This is because I waited to long to eat . Its always been like this for me . Will be changing the diet for tomorrow so this doesn't happen again . Will have a really hard time to eat at 8 pm know that already . When I let this happen it takes at least 8 to 10 hrs to start to feel better . I'm thinking protien drink & pot any in put bigdogc .

sxt
    Well couldn't write last night got a little screwed up . After my shot last night well I started to sweat like crazy . It was like I just got out of the shower . Ran to the kitchen mixed a drink of crab pro / protein drink . Got that down no problem did feel a lot better . No the other day I did eff / caf / asprin . Didn't sleep at all today I just did an eff we will see how well I sleep .

I have cut down my shots also brought them down to 5 units . Right now things are doing okay as far as my shot took it 5 pm then went out for dinner . Now I have changed my meal times had to . My sugar levels are getting really messed up . I took the 12:30 pm to 2 pm . Also will be trying a PWO shot maybe thinking about it . It seems your system really reacts to it very well . Just a little worried that |I will get sick while at the gym . Don't think anything has taken effect as of yet I will see in a week or 2 . That is if I'm still on it if in fact I do get screwed up again I will stop it ASAP .

sxt
    Today is doing much better I did 5 units this morn & it worked out great . Ate very good the hole day . Went to the gym after I ate some chicken / oatmeal / protein . When I got home did my 6 units & my drink . never seem to get done the time I'm suppose to . Try to keep up the pace all the time . Well short one this time just not to much happened .

sxt
    Its Sunday into my second wk . Today I did my shot PWO 2 hrs . It went very well as far as the insulin effects . Really didn't know what to expect but was a little paranoid . Took some protein with me just in case . Only did 1 shot today slept in till 8:30 pm so it kind of screwed with my eating times . Will be doing a shot 2 hrs before my WO tomorrow to see if it works out okay . Then the next day I will try 1 hr before WO . This means that I will have to take a shot with me to work . We do have a fridge there hope I can hide it . No one really uses it any ways .

Have also changed my 8 pm feeding been having a time with 5 c broccoli so I am taking this fiber pill with all 100 % natural ingredients . Along with that I was reading spinach is also good so I'm taking it also EOD . I'm hoping to start to see some changes towards the end of the week . Can anyone say how long it takes to start to see something ? Or does it depend on ones body on how long it takes ??

My last point is my cheat day was really a lot of fun . Haven't enjoyed it so much in months . Eating chicken & oatmeal gets very very boring . Its the price I'm willing to pay lol lol lol lol

sxt
    Well this ends my run with insulin . I had to stop my levels where getting to screwed up to continue . It bums me out in a way . But going to save up for 300 IU's of HGH should have enough by christmas . Next wk will be finishing my cycle , will be starting up again in Dec / 05 .

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dam bro eating 40 ounces of Chicken a day? God bless, I have a hard time getting down 16oz.

Thread Information