BigBadDurden is offline Banned

Arrow Sustanon and Deca Cycle Diary

I am starting my cycle on Monday, Aug. 21. I am running the sustanon for 14 weeks and the deca for 12 weeks. I am injecting the sustanon every-other-day at .5 ml (175mg) and the deca on mondays and thursdays (200mg) adding up to 612.5mg of sustanon a week and 400mg of deca a week.

I am currently eating 3500 calories of a extremley healthy food and it is a very clean bulking diet. I am getting around 450g of protien daily and I am taking a very good multi vitamin as well.

I am currently making a big difference in my total body compostion. I took a fitness assesment at my local gym and these are the results.
    Stats: (as of now)
    Max VO2: 43.0 ml/kg-min
    Bicep Strength: 64 lbs (Fair)
    Flexiblity: Sit and Reach: 6.6 in.
    Height: 6 ft.
    Body Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lean Body Mass: 154.7 lbs., 70.3% Lean Body Mass
    Fat Mass: 65.3 lbs., 29.7% Fat Mass (this is something that I believe was extremely off... I will have to retest it for myself to see if that number is even reletively close)
    Basal Metabolic Rate: 2198

At the end of the cycle I will be taking that assesment again.
    I am currently eating 7 - 8 meals a day and spending 45 minutes lifting and 50 minutes cardio. I am going to take this test called an O2 test to see at what rate I burn the most amount of fat. I am going to the gym Monday through Friday and having the weekend as my off days. I am going to take Nolvadex as the PCT and HCG as well.

Goals:
    Body Mass: 15%BF
    Bench: 230
    Squat: 420
    And pretty much improve everything ten fold... I will keep everyone informed and plan on making this a very good first cycle thread.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDurden
    I am starting my cycle on Monday, Aug. 21. I am running the sustanon for 14 weeks and the deca for 12 weeks. I am injecting the sustanon every-other-day at .5 ml (175mg) and the deca on mondays and thursdays (200mg) adding up to 612.5mg of sustanon a week and 400mg of deca a week.

I am currently eating 3500 calories of a extremley healthy food and it is a very clean bulking diet. I am getting around 450g of protien daily and I am taking a very good multi vitamin as well.

I am currently making a big difference in my total body compostion. I took a fitness assesment at my local gym and these are the results.
    Fat Mass: 65.3 lbs., 29.7% Fat Mass (this is something that I believe was extremely off... I will have to retest it for myself to see if that number is even reletively close)

I am currently eating 7 - 8 meals a day and spending 45 minutes lifting and 50 minutes cardio. I am going to take this test called an O2 test to see at what rate I burn the most amount of fat. I am going to the gym Monday through Friday and having the weekend as my off days. I am going to take Nolvadex as the PCT and HCG as well.

Goals:
    And pretty much improve everything ten fold... I will keep everyone informed and plan on making this a very good first cycle thread.
    all above sounds good (up the calories a bit more) but ur goals are to max 230lbs in bench?!! and 420lbs in Squat?!!
    is that what typed or it's a mistake?!!
    if it's right, don't do AAS yet.

This may sound really dumb or simply stupid but I kind of threw that out there... I havent maxed out in about 3 months... I have no idea how much i can max but if I have been squating 400 x6 with 3 reps I guess it would be that hard to do 420... I just didnt want to seem like a hot shot and throw a huge amount of weight out there and in the end lift half of what I wanted... I will raise it to 270 bench and 500 squat but its just for you smokethedays! I would be extremely happy to get that.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    This may sound really dumb or simply stupid but I kind of threw that out there... I havent maxed out in about 3 months... I have no idea how much i can max but if I have been squating 400 x6 with 3 reps I guess it would be that hard to do 420... I just didnt want to seem like a hot shot and throw a huge amount of weight out there and in the end lift half of what I wanted... I will raise it to 270 bench and 500 squat but its just for you smokethedays! I would be extremely happy to get that.
    @ that,
    my point is at ur size now 6" and 220lbs u should bench more than that naturally, i understand every body got their own strength but with the cycle u lined out, u should hit easy 350lbs on bench.
    good luck bro.

Thanks man I plan on making you guys happy... oh and me as well. My workout today was allright... I did shoulders and lats... after that I had a wee bit to much water and for some reason got pretty sick feeling... ended up cutting the cardio down to 30 min. There is always tomorrow

I did legs today and I did a lot better than I thought I would.... (I am still natural as of now) I did 3 sets at 6 reps with 400 and didn't have a prob with it at all... I am going to raise it by 20 or 30 next week... Cardio went great and getting my fat ass... Less... Fat... Haha you get the point... Btw I finally got a really cool workout bud that has the same scedule and shiet! I am so damn pumped

Today is saturday and and today and tomorrow are my off days and then on monday I sart the cycle.... I am soooo damn sore from yesterday

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    How does 1/2 cc of sust = 175mg???

Goals:

Well my sustanon is 350mg per ml so that's how... almost all AAS come in different mg per ml... Simply put I just have a higher consentration per ml

I weighed today and I am currently at 216 so I droped 4 pounds... For me that's a good thing... I am ready for tomorrow and can't wait to become a beast... Haha I am whatching UFC right now wondering if any of the guys on the show juice at all...

chest6 is offline Banned
    ur goal is to bench 230? Dont really think u should juice yet

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Well my sustanon is 350mg per ml so that's how... almost all AAS come in different mg per ml... Simply put I just have a higher consentration per ml
    There are only two types of sust. sust 100 and sust 250.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    There are only two types of sust. sust 100 and sust 250.
    There is a chinese sus @ 300mg/ml

svenne69 is offline New Member
    do you guys take protein drink before you do your cardio or what? I mean you do your workout and then cardio but you do drink protein/gainer between cardio and workout right? I would appreciate the answer cause i dont know what to to for best results. sorry if the question is dumb but im a newbie at this :-)

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by svenne69
    do you guys take protein drink before you do your cardio or what? I mean you do your workout and then cardio but you do drink protein/gainer between cardio and workout right? I would appreciate the answer cause i dont know what to to for best results. sorry if the question is dumb but im a newbie at this :-)

START UR OWN POST MAN

Thread Information