Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    eradikate is offline Senior Member
    oh my god!!my diet has been real shitty past 4 days since i had no money to eat, and i been working at a construction and i lost 7lbs!!!! WTF!!!!! im so fucking depressed right now and i can't deal with myself. i dont look smaller but my weight has dropped 7lbs. almost half of the weight i gained working out hard is gone in just 4 days!. I dunno waht to do with myself. im gonna striaghten out my diet and gain that weight back in the last 2 weeks i have left. any suggestions??

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    if you're working outside doing construction and shit i wouldn't worry about it too much. i started landscaping and have been dropping weight like crazy but getting stronger. i swear i lose like 2lbs. every day, but i'm sure a lot of it is water. as long as your strength is still up there i would be happy, and you say you don't look different in the mirror so just roll with it bro. but def. start eating better if you haven't been. peace

mlb47 is offline New Member
    If your working construction thats hard work i'm sure your loosing fat not muscle. Just try and get back on track with your diet. And don't be so concerned with the scale, just worry about how you look. Keep up the good work bro and keep us all updated.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Eat young fella.... eat....!

What is your calorie ratios? Fat:Protein:Carbs ?

How many calories you eating a day?

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    update us!

sorry for the absense guys! i been a lil busy with my summer school and stuff so i havn't been around for a while. anyway, i got a week left until i start clomid now. im looking alot more cut with winny now and i still retained my size i gained from dbol /test but getting a lil more shredded. strength has been slow but stil increasing a bit. im kinda sad this diary is coming to an end soon. anyway i give my word that ill post the last 5 days of working out on juice to you bros! oh yea, i gained my weight back in like 4 days of eating right! i gained total about 20lbs now. damn i wished i stretch the test out till 10 weeks but due to underfilled brovel product, i had to cut it short. anyway, ill keep yaposted. Im consuming about 4000+ cal, 250-300 protein, and ALOTTA CARBS

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Update? Any before and after picts yet?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Yeah we need some before and after pics! If no before at least some after!

PLEASE!

nate, i have a digital camera that is very blurry and you wont be able to see anything. im gonna try to find some friends who have digital cameras and take a pic. until than...i wont have any. by the way im done with my cycle, and i gained 18lbs all together, and im very pleased with my results. i think i could've done better without the weed, so im putting the weed away. next cycle is fina/test/eq/winny or test/eq/dbols. im still deciding. well thanx for reading my diary!

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Keep us updated on your post cycle results. It will be good for some of the newbies to see how much of your gains you will keep and what supplements your going to take during post cycle. How you feel physically and mentally will be very helpful also.

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Yeah keep us posted. The diary was very cool for us newbies. BTW you sure your puttin weed away?

for all ya bros! im posting the post cycle. im 168lbs right now my arms feel like it got a lil smaller, pple are telling me, my chest shrank a lil bit but my arms are stil big. ill post a journal on maintaining.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    update!

BUMP

7/30/02
    sorry dudes. It's been about 4-5 weeks since i was done with my cycle. i kept all my strength, actually i been lifting a lil bit more, and weight wise im stuck at 165. on maintaining i been eating alot, just about everything i see in my sight. im done with clomid and damn, clomid gave me some bad ass acne on my chest and face/ there is 2 huge ones on my face and little ones on my chest. Clomid also made me me kinda emotional while i was on it and i almost cried watching some movie....i know, i felt like a lil bitch! ill continue the updates until i start my second cycle. anyway, so far, maintaining is going very well

Hey I cried when I watched the "Iron Giant" and I was not on Clomid. Perhaps I am just sensitive.

7/31/02
    Sup bros. Today i feel the same. my diet has been better than ever now, im eating 5times a day, plus 2 shakes of NLarge. i havn't done abs for so long that my stomach is actually getting a lil pudgy. But im not worried and im gonna keep eating until i actually start to lean out. I notice the acne going away now that it's been almost a week since i was done with clomid. ill post the meals tonight!

keep us posted

Keep us posted what did you decide for ur next cycle? Test prop or dbol

sup freak,
    this is my next cycle..
    Test enanthate 500mg/wk1-11
    Equipoise 400mg/wk1-10
    Prop 100mg/eod wk1-3
    Fina 75mg/ed wk7-13

By fina I assume you mean tren ascetate?

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Damn bro, you kept 8 ponds off a cycle like that. That really sux. What happened? I just finished my cycle and I don't want that to hapen to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information