Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    eradikate is offline Senior Member

Diary of Eradikate

4/26/02
    Sup bros. I just ate my breakfast of champions. I chewed it in my mouth also. Yes i finally entered the 'dark side' as a jedi. It's in my head but i defenitely feel like a winner already. I'll be going to the gym soon. I'm eating defenitely heavy and clean. I'll tell ya how my training is later today!
    Last edited by eradikate; 04-26-2002 at 09:52 AM.

xplicit is offline Member
    What is ur cycle and stats ? Also you got any pics ?

My cycle is Test enathate 400mg/wk1-10, and dbols 30mg/ed wk1-4. ALA running with dbol and so is beta sitocerol. My stats are 19yrs old, 157lbs(gained past couple of weeks), 9% bodyfat.
    Will be posting pics soon

4/26/02
    workout felt a little more intense but i think it's in my head. But defenitely lifted more than usual. My ass is hurting right now at the moment but i think i can manage. The shot was ok as well. I didn't even feel the pin going in my ass. As i was injecting i realized there was a gap b/w juice and the plunger. But it was fine. Going to rest now

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    157 , how tall are u?.. oh btw, did u just go ahead and draw back with the 23gauge?. or did u find the needles u wanted?

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    Yah dude I would wait and try to gain more weight naturaly.....Just my opinion

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    He's off and running.. no time for that now. Tell us how it goes bro..

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by A_Nice
    He's off and running. . .
    Well then ... OOPS!

Well im 157 i can put up 245 on the bench. Which is not so bad for my weight. I'm also dense and hard as rock. im 5'9" and asian. everyone thinks im atleast 165 but i weigh less than i look.

4/27/02
    My ass hurts like crazy right now. I can walk and sit but it's very hard. I did my shoulders today. I noticed a slight more pump than usual, but again, this is only my second day so it can all be in my head. My weight is up 2lbs and almost hitting 160lb now just 1 lb away. I have a strict diet, i never let my self go hungry always eating oatmeal and cottage cheese and steak and chicken. I also got a minor headache, guessing it's a symtom of dbols.

4/28/02
    I think i might be getting sick. I got up with a minor headache this morning and my ass pain is defenitely better. I rested today cuz i feel like shit and i havn't ate much today at all. Right now i feel like my head is going to burst. Could this be from the dbols? maybe i should lower the doses to 25mg instead of 30mg. help me out here bros

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    stfu haha j/k good luck on cycle

4/29/02
    I got up this morning with a minor headache again. But it disappeared after i ate breakfast. I thought i was getting sick but i feel healthy today. I ate 5 egg whites, 2 packets of oatmeal, 1 cup of cottage cheese, and a NLarge shake. Nlarge shake gets me a little nauseious but i can deal with it. I havn't been experiencing any acne problems yet. But i've been experiencing headaches, nausea, and some heat rush.
    Im up 3lbs and ready to work out chest today. i hope the dbol pump starts soon.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Headaches can be associated with lack of carbs. Since you have been on gear, mentally your workouts have been more intense and your body needs more energy. Make sure your carb intake is greater than your protein intake. Check your water intake and multivitamin.

ill try upping the carbs. I try to eat 2 packets of oatmeal every 2 hrs along with some tuna or cottage cheese for snacks in between meals.
    Im also drinking a shit load of water.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    keep this up,the diary of a juicer,day bye day account,keep posting erakidate, tell us your whole daily diet,meal bye meal,if that's not too hard

no problem bro. ill keep all ya posted every couple of hours

I am going to do my own personal diary for my self to see how im doing. I think u should measure ur self amrs chest etc I mean u can put on 20 pounds but some of it might not be all muscle so i think if u measure urself ull get a better understanding of your gains.
    Also make write down what excises u did that day and how much weight u did to see how much weight ur increasing each week.
    Just some suggestions.
    Good Luck
    And also what was ur goal to reach what weight ?

4/29/02
    It is lunch time. Im going to eat spaghetti with turkey meat balls, tuna, and something else. My stomach is hurting right now, i think it's the NLarge shake. That shake kills my tummy for some reason. My jaw is defenitely looking a little bigger. I am getting my new m-thistle today since i lost my ALA and going to take m-thistle at 800mg/ed, with cranberry juice. Im going to school very soon after i eat my meal. I didn't inject today yet but i will be injecting before i goto the gym in my left glute. By they way i want to be 175lbs after this cycle and i hope i can achieve this.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Your jaw is bigger?

Are you taking your dbol with meals? I had some stomach problems when I first took dbol. I noticed when I took them with meals, the stomach probs went away.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by eradikate
    That shake kills my tummy for some reason. My jaw is defenitely looking a little bigger.
    your tummy eh

you mean your face has puffed up a bit from the dbol eh?

how many days have you been on it again? what dose are you keeping it at?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Those damn puffy cheeks! If you don't like that look better get some Arimidex to help out some bro!

i been on it for 4 days now and my face is defenitely bigger than before. im taking in 30mg/ed of dbols. I didn't get any dbol pumps yet. I wonder when it kicks in.

4/29/02
    I just got done injecting my second shot. I ran the test through hot water and the oil was defenitely thinned out. This time no air bubbles and i injected it real slow. I saw little air bubbles while aspirating and they went back in as soon as i let go of the plunger. Than BAM! i injected real slow. I massaged my left glute for about 3 minutes after injection. I just hope it doesn't hurt as much as my first shot, cuz it fucking killed the first time

4/29/02
    I worked out chest today. I think the dbol might be kicking in because i pumped out 225 6 times and i've never done that before. Also the pump seemed really crazy. I do not know if this is a sign of gyno but my nipples are erected at times. but there is no burning or puffing. It just feels a little more sensitive and erected. Does anyone experience this?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    thats what i like about juice,atleast for me it makes my nipples tight
    i usually feel some tingling there as well then it goes away-thanx for posting this

Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    thats what i like about juice,atleast for me it makes my nipples tight
    i usually feel some tingling there as well then it goes away-thanx for posting this
    we're on the same boat bro

4/30/02
    I just got up. The last shot i took last night doesn't hurt as much as the first. Warming up the oil defenitely saves pain fo sho. Well, this morning, i feel very exhausted. Since i've been on juice i've been having some weird ass dreams. This dream was very very weird. I had a dream where i went to sign up for classes for the fall semester and my counselor was Milla Jovovich(fifth element and resident evil girl). And it seemed so real and i ended up banging her on her desk. Than this big lion came into her office and i had to carry her on my shoulder and escape the school building. WEIRD!!! Anyway, i will be eating a chicken breats, rice, and oatmeal for breakfast. So far i'm up 3lbs and im happy with it. Pump was awesome as well.

dude ur a crackhead

Originally posted by xplicit
    dude ur a crackhead
    i know that dream was little crazy but i didn't mind meeting milla jovovich part. IT really seemed so damn real when i got up i was wondering where i was. I just finished my breakfast i couldn't even eat a whole chicken breasts. It's always in the morning i cant eat!! im still hungry but it wont go down my throat. I need some help!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    What do you mean by "your jaw got bigger"??? Water retention???

This is a little off subject, but I was wondering if you got everything worked out with Vitamin Planet bro??? Call their 1-800 number listed on their website.

Peace

Im not surprised about the dream at all, she's damn hot. Seems like the dbol is starting to do its job! keep us posted as much as possible!!

4/30/02
    I got back from school. Just took 2 dbol tabs with NLarge shake and noodles. Bout to go tanning real soon. The vitamin planet called me the other day and told me it should be here today. BUT IT wasn't here today!! I got so mad i wanted to break through the wall but i held myself and just took a walk. i don't know why but i come to realize that i run out of breath quicker than i use to...is it because i have more water in me? and my face looks bloated a little bit, and my friend also told me that my face looked a little bigger. This is 5th day of dbol working out back today. i have this bad ass acne growing on my nose!!! fucking huge one!! i feel its pain!! but im gonna wash my face like 20 times today hopefully it goes away. Dbol is defenitely doing it's job by now. Also im so fucking horny, i wanted to bang every other chick i saw today. I'll be back on later posting the work out. Gotta go tanning now!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Scrubbing off too much oil from your face will cause it to work double time to produce even more. Washing your face two or three times a day should suffice. Maybe get a hot rag and hold it over your face to open your pores. Wash you face then rinse with cold water to close them back up.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Great Idea about the journal!!! when i do my cycle comming up i plan to keep one!!!

I'm interested to read yours now....

damn acne, thats what Im worried about the most I think.

tell us about any new lifts!

good luck

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you're washing your face more than 3-4 times per 24 hours, you are asking for trouble. Trust me, I've been there. A few years ago, I was taking these pro-hormones. . .and I was for sure that I was going to break out like no other. Well, I was obsessed with washing my face, as soon as I saw ANY oil build-up, it was washed then Oxycuted. Long story short, my face got over-irritated from the constant washing and I broke out worse than I have in my life. My roomate told me to stop washing so much, I followed her advice, and two days later...It basically was gone. (I guess roomates, although annoying, rude, sloppy, messy, lazy, annoying, can be somewhat helpful at times.)

Good luck on the cyc bro! If you want to rid the puffy cheeks, try arimidex or some nolva.

4/30/02
    I just got back from the gym. The pump was awesome today as well. I was throwing up weights, and my back feels ripped. Im defenitely more hornier than usual because i was kicking games to this 30 yr old woman and i didn't even realize it. She seems to like me though, she flirted back real hard. Right now i weigh 160lbs, but im sure all of that is water.
    But defenitly feel good right now. Im going to take my protein shake right now and going to sleep. Another dbol in my stomach!!!!!!!!

4/31/02 or 5/01/02
    I got up this morning with a major headache feeling awefully nauseious. but like 20 minutes after the headache and nauseiousness went away. I still havn't had breakfast yet because im going to rest before i eat so i can actually eat. My back is sore as hell and my chest is still sore as hell. I don't see much change yet and this is my 6th day. Im only up 3lbs. This morning im going to have 5 egg whites 1 yellow, 2 toasts with peanut butter, 2 packets of oatmeal, and a fruit. I will be working out my shoulders today. Shit i got a test real soon im gonna study for lil bit.

4/31/02
    I came back from the gym. Today was something different. Pumps were out of hand i thought my bicep was going to rip out of my skin and my tricep felt huge. Also i think as days go by i get hornier and hornier. I ran out of shake so i'll have to deal with low protein for 2 days. Im up 4lbs now. 4lbs in 6 days!! not so bad eh? im happy as of now

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information