tx second cycle started today 4/28

i started my cycle today and here is how it will run

super test 250 1cc every other day 12wks (4blend like sust)\
    tt eq 500mg wk 12wks
    reforvit b tabs 50mg ed 4wks
    liquidex .5mg ed
    clomid
    milkthistle

keep everyone posted on weight gain and the quality of this super test 250 from tornell... i have alot of q's about it and hopefully we will get some of them anwsered...

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    looks good....what are your goals??

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    id like to put on some more muscle before i do my first cutting cylce...so i guess size would be my anwser...strength and maintaining my muscle hardness as much as possible....anyone have opinions on running halo at the end of this cycle like maybe the 9-12? i already have them

5/5
    today was the end of week one and i am up 3 1/2 pounds...i have been taking the reforvit 4 times a day spaced evenly thru out the day. i frontloaded the eq 800mg the first two weeks and am planning on running it at 600 for the remaining weeks. im kinda weary about the super test 250 i hope it works out ok...im working out harder than ever and eating like a sumo wrestler. pumps have been nice and so has been my overall feeling of well being for lack of a better word...havent recieved the liquidex yet but havent noticed much water either if any. keep you posted

tx

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good-keep us updated....

end of week 2

weight is up 11 pounds to 217 and strength is increasing steadily. nice gains so far and no sides as of yet. no water weight really. so far so good. 10 weeks left.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Nice gains...looks like a damn good cycle. I am interested in the supertest myself. Do the injections hurt? Whats the ba content?

have been shooting 1 cc every other and no pain at all. shoot in delts and quads. glutes is for eq 3 ccs in one shot on monday. so far ilove the cylce but i have bad on the beer the last 2 days ive drank w/ my old high school buddys back in town adn also diet has suffered some. hope to get back on track soon diet wise. it seems like all i eat/drink is protein shakes and bars.

whats up all...its been about 5wks and my weight stays around 217 no water and strength is incredible. last monday i reached a new personel goal on bench...315 x 4 w/ the 5th being forced. i was very happy w/ that i would estimate my bench has gone up around 40-50lbs so far. the last 2-3 wks havent been the best for gaining weight but o well ill just eat even more..i suspect that my body doesnt want to get over 220 because last cycle i could never break over 220 either...but trust me i will get up to 225 or 230...ive also decided to add a bottle of winny to my cycle at the end...

im now three days into clomid therapy and weigh out at 224 a gain of 18 lbs. i only ran the cycle for 8wks though. around week 5 it seemed my gains were lagging right after i got off the dbol ....so i think that the supertest 250 maybe a little weak...i wish i had gotten tt cyp or testoprim d instead. this was my second 8 cycle and im hoping to stay off AS for 3-6months...i think the reforvit b was casue for most of the weight gain imo it is a good product. anyway i hope to stay on the board even though i probably dont need the temptation of reading about all the good cylces im not on. going on august 8th for blood work and a full physical. ill post the results..

that should read second 8 wk cycle

Thread Information