Tapout is offline Senior Member

Tapout's Transformation

hey bros
    i started my TRANSFORMATION in october 2002,. My goal was to be at 225lbs-230lbs area at about 12% body fat in july of 2003.I knew that my goal could not be reached quickly if i wanted to keep it for long term(meaning a diet and goal can be reached quick but then fat gain usually happens again).i wanted it to be a life style change and not a "diet".. i started at 250lbs at around 20% body fat and 3 years of heavy weights and power lifting to get all the size my frame could hold. i wanted to get as big as possible and from oct 2002 to feb 2003 i did a big cycle and did clomid till begining of march-- now to transform it
    what i did was break it into 3 parts
    part one-- was to get to 250lbs then began to lean slowly, without dieting, to get down as far as I could then go to a "diet-change in life and eating style" i accomplished it
    part two-- then started,i started "dieting" and went off cycle in the begining of march 2003 at a weight of 242lbs(i dropped carbs and upped protein,i could eat whenever and how much i wanted as long as it was protein and keep carbs under 100 grams per day) . my goal was to get into the 2teens with a goal of 215lbs for my tournament.i knew getting that light would be extremely hard but i got to 219lbs(on that scale maybe less on usual scale),so part 2 of 3 was reached
    part three--started june 1st at a weight of 222 lbs and 15% area body fat--this is when i am going to kick the weights back into it as i droped back on them for this jiu jitsu tournament i just did. i started a cycle and am going to continue to eat high protein and low carb throughout with the cardio i have been doing.
    my weight training for years has been 3 days per week heavy and intense for size--what i am going to do now is a rotation
    week 1 --3 days per week--mon,wed,fri with chest/shoulders/tris on monday---back/traps/bis on wed---and legs on fri(this i've done 3 years)
    week 2--4 days per week...with mon being chest/shoulders----teus being back/traps---thurs being arms---fri being legs
    week 3 --5 days per week...mon-fri with 1 body part done per day
    my cycle is a harding cycle( i have enough size)
    week 1 front load 600mg test ,600mg eq
    week 2 400mg test,600mg eq
    week 3-12 200mg test(i dont want bloat or much size) and 400mg eq with 50mg per day winny weeks 4-10
    week 14 start clomid
    week 16 start am dbol 5mg per day non workout days and 10mg per day workout days to help maintain
    i want to gain a total of 5-7lbs to go no higher than 228lbs after cycle completed but be at 12% body fat when cycle completed at end of july begining of august

as you see i have put a lot of thought into this and had months to prepare as this TRANSFORMATION started 9 months ago---you got to have a plan,set a goal and work toward something

i will keep you bros informed on progress
    Last edited by Tapout; 06-05-2003 at 01:46 AM.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Bro you should post pics from before after and the Tourney! Love to someone sinch leaping armbars! (I forget the technical name for it, where you and your opponenent are standing, and you basically get his arm and in the air get the arm bar and land on the mat and sinch it in harder!)
    Or maybe I need to stay away from Bulshido.com! I'm addicted to it!

Tapout, kick some ass bro!

hey rips yea i'm going to post a pick from when i started,now and then one in july

and yes that arm bar is cool--called a flying armbar

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Tapout holy shit how the fuck are you bro?...have not spoke to you in a while...check ur pm later on peace bro..goodluck with ur transformation

whats up juice man
    yea i was training jiu jitsu so hard i could not stay awake at nights to get on the computer

week 1 of part 3 is done
    did 600mg eq and 600mg test for front load
    going to stay high eq dose but test will drop

Awesome job Tapout... good luck meeting your goals!!!

HUGE PRESSER

Iron is offline Junior Member
    Hit it hard Tapout! Maybe ill see you at the show in 2 weeks at FSC.

thanks presser

i may be there iron-- but there is a huge NAGA submission tournament in miami area that weekend and my instructor wants me to compete in it--still deciding cause i just did one on the 31st and not sure body ready for another this soon

2 weeks done and feeling it already
    getting fuller and more muscular while staying same weight--also getting stronger
    getting a short fuse and driving wife crazy with that testostrone desire

did 2 weeks of front loading(600mg test and600mg eq) and dropping doses this week

3 weeks into cycle done
    started to gain a couple of lbs and now 225 area again so got to be careful--dont really want to gain weight just keep losing fat and building quality muscle
    strength going up

altered my training program to a alternating method
    week 1 ---5 days per week 1 body part per day
    week 2 ----3 days per week with chest/shoulders/tris on mon,back/traps/bis on wed and legs fri
    then back to same as week 1

theory again is to build some strength and size while turning it into quality muscle

4 weeks done
    i am up to 225.8lbs so cut back on some stuff
    dropped test down to 300mg per week,eq down to 400mg per week but added winny at 50mg per day
    started at 220lbs and didnt want to gain much weight so 225 is perfect

did body fat % yesterday and it was 12.04% at 225lbs hell yea
    my goal for end of july was 220-230lbs at 12%

so new goal of 10% at 225lbs
    also getting very muscular people telling me i look 240lbs

Phatsac is offline New Member

nice job

Well very good thought into what your doing. I failed on what i was going to do. One year ago i weighted about 290 pounds. I dropped down 100 pounds in the last 9 months. Im 28 years old and care about what i really look like now. I have gained alot of quality muscle right now but im looking to gain size without fat. I really like how you planned your cycle out keep the info flowing and post some pics bro. It may help me in the near future i dont plan on juicing now till feb. But i think imma try a legal supplement trial from either derma gain or legalsteroids.com. Well good luck and keep this post up. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Love Peanut Butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work... both of you .

Keep us posted Tapout.

HP

welcome aboard phatsac good job and i will keep you updated
    thaks presser

about 6 or 7 weeks in now i have been on vacation and laying on the beach so i really have no flippin idea how long i've been on and when my last post was---i will go through my calander and reboot
    i took a week off training and ate like shit----still lean and only put 3 lbs(weighed in at 227) on while on vacation--so very happy just goes to show you can keep fat weight off after a diet( even though mine is not over yet) if you try

trained chest today was stronger than been in a while--reped out 275,295 then 315 easy felt good a week off

going to get very serious with cardio and strict eating casue probably doing another submission tournament at end of september---want to weigh in at 215 area at less than 10% bf--depending on weight classes---after weigh in go eat and compete at 220 area.

things going good --start hitting diet really hard again --have another tournament in sept

Iron is offline Junior Member
    Good luck with the tournament in sept.

thanks iron
    i guess this answers my pm question

stopped the winny and started t3 for 30 days to go along with test and eq---getting off t3 a week before tourny so heart rate and wind is ok at event

still weighing 222-226lbs area and strength still going up slowly

going good
    trying next few weeks to get under 214lbs(whew--dont know if can) then going to hit it hard and get back up to 228lbs area at 10-12%(my goal for january)

brucelee is offline New Member
    Jesus christ i feel bad for your competition... how has your strength been holding up?

bruce-- great untill this week---flu kicked my ass--went down to 212 in 5 days dropped 12lbs...could not eat or move..still not great so cant fight this sat night

so about to kick out cycle first of oct--big one planning on being 228 at under 10% by january and hopefully strong and fast for next tournamant

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Keep on rolling Tapout, where are you fighting? Rampage just kicked some ass.

hey bros an update
    first thanks groverman1--next fight is probably the pan-americans in about 4 months--going to go in around 220lbs and under 10% if all goes well

cycle going good and as planned
    weigh 224lbs and around 11% bf got 5 abs showing--dont know if ever get the 6th
    got strong again
    doing 3 omnis per week and coming off dbol --may expierment with 10mg dbol every am and 20mg with dbol on training days throughout continued omni cycle--then dbol bridge after clomid
    eating strict and traing hard with weights 3 x per week and jiu jitsu 2-3 x per week

in a few months,after come off the omnis--will be eq and winny with possible fina to go into the pan ams
    Last edited by Tapout; 11-23-2003 at 10:54 AM.

roch is offline Member
    that was a long spell between posts bro. doid you get any pics to post?

yea roch i'm pretty lazy lately about getting on here and posting
    i got a before pic from oct 2002(when i started my transformation) when i was 250 at 21 or 22% bf and a pic before starting cycle from around july...i was 215 at under 12%bf---now i'm staying at 225lbs at around 12% and i need to get a pic...my next step starts jan and a goal of 225lbs at under 10% for march...at which i will have pic #4

see i did this whole thing in parts so i could reach and accomplish my goals--and so far only minor setbacks and i'm very close to being on track...i knew if i did it all without doing it in phases i may not stick to it and not succed--so i'm close to over all goal

which was 225lbs at under 10%bf
    i will post the 2 and maybe 3 pics soon
    Last edited by Tapout; 12-12-2003 at 11:04 PM.

my next phase in my transformation started today--i am going to get as lean as possible to compete in a huge tournament in 5 weeks --i am planing on going in at 214lbs at under 10%bf--eating after weigh in and fighting at 218lbs.--then lifting heavy again while maintaining under 10% leanness and weighing in by march at 220+ lbs at under 10% and acheiving my overall goal. I started this transformation in october 2002 by putting on as much size as i could--I was at 250lbs at around 21%bf at my heaviest....I got serious about being lean in march of 2003 and my goal for that phase was 225lbs at around 12%--which i did---now for my final phase as stated before is to be at 220-225lbs at under 10% bf--which is my goal for this march
    i found that by doing it in phases and maintaing that outcome for a few months before going to next phase it seemed that my body maintained it better and i had less yoyo effect--hence being able to accomplish my goals easier and as planned
    Last edited by Tapout; 01-07-2004 at 10:40 PM.

update

things going good with diet and training weigh 221lbs today
    problem is hurt my lower back and having lots of pain--tournament is a week and a half away--playing it by ear and doing lots of anti inflamatories-muscle relaxers-pain meds

orlandopk is offline New Member
    Where do you train tapout? I did 1 1/2 of BJJ in tampa Fl and a few months here in Knoxville TN. I am moving to Orlando next week I hear that they have some great schools!!

sorry no updates in months---computer problem then getting back in habit of using it---

doing good with training weighing 225 at around 12% bf
    planing on going to 220 and maintaing there so I can eaisly make 215 class in tournaments

orlandopk---if you are still there De La Rivas school in Orlando is great

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Awesome, keep up the good work.

Hey bros had major computer problems again---so this time I went out and bought a new one---sick of fixing a old 500mz so got one of the 2.9 pent 4s--fast and sweet will be here alot again

doing another dbol bridge with a new plan and experiment--will try it then let you know how it works

just a bump so I'm not forgotten

Thread Information