lbyrd798 is offline New Member

My first idiotic cycle.

I am a new member and was drawn to the site because of a recent experience with anabolic steroids . The title of this thread is "My first idoitic cycle",for a reason. I had some 5mg thai dbol I came across. And did a 2 week cycle . !0mg a day then ascending to 15mg a day then back to 10mg a day. The result? I went from 156 to 166. Water retention? You betcha. Muscle gains? Oh yes!. Now I know I should have had a base(test of some sort) I experienced no serious side effects. maybe alittle nipple soreness. Now that I know I should have ran a base. I'm looking to start a 6 week cycle of Sustanon 250 or Test 250. I think why my wieght went up so dramatically had alot to do with my diet. Hopefully I will get more muscular gains with the Test and get some that are keepable. While taking dbol my endurance in the gym was the most noticable thing for me and my new swollen bicep Well thats it and have a lovely day.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Been there done that- we all have to start out as beginners.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    if you are planning on running 6 weeks of sust, then you are about to embark on your second idiotic cycle. Try eating, and you will weigh more than 155.

Got Traps is offline New Member
    what are your stats and how long have you been training? your gonna want to run a test cycle of enanthate or sust for at least 10wks to get good results. whats your diet been like in the past?

Big M is offline Associate Member
    How long did you take 10mg per day? how did you feel? Did you take it all in the morning??

I plan to run Test Enathate for 8-10 weeks.

I didn't feel differnet, except I could pull a few more reps. I got amazing pumps. My diet is decent but could use 1 more meal at night. Mostly clean diet. I've trained off and on over the years. My bro tells me to run The Test E before trying Sus 250. Prob for 8-10 weeks. Tell me this.....Clomid or Nolva?

p.s. I may throw some winstrol in toward the end of the cycle.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    6 week cycle? 10-12 weeks is much better for 6 week it does sound liek another idiotic cycle.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    [ Tell me this.....Clomid or Nolva?[/QUOTE]

well the answer is both, nolva is used as an anti- estrogen and the clomid is used for post cycle therapy .

I am not trying to rip on you, because I did the same sh!t before I came to the board. My first post was about the cycle I had started and I got tore up. Six months later and ALOT of researching I was much more prepared and hit up a smart cycle. don't just figure out what everyone says is a good cycle make sure you understand why. You need to know whats happening with your body.

It's too bad most of us had to learn the hard way

Thread Information