Thread: next cycle info

m3ga101 is offline New Member

Question next cycle info

hi im 18 5'11 at 165 cut my last cycle was a deca and dbol cycle for bulking and now since i got cut up i have no idea what bulking cycle i should take thank you for the riplies.
    Last edited by m3ga101; 09-07-2005 at 03:41 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The replies are all going to say dont take gear until you are at least 23 and weigh about 180lbs. They are also going to say, how come you did a cycle with no Test in it ? Oh and then ther is the age old reply of, "Did you do any research on this cycle ?"
    Last edited by Kale; 09-07-2005 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by m3ga101
    hi im 18 5'11 at 165 cut my last cycle was a deca and dbol cycle for bulking and now since i got cut up i have no idea what bulking cycle i should take thank you for the riplies.

My advice would be to put some size on without juice until your a few years older.If you must juice then check out the novice cycles on this site,follow them and you wong go far wrong.REMEMBER though having a good diet is imperrative, if you dont eat properley you will not grow.simple as that!

im going for powerlifing that was im starting young and wat cycle u recommend for me im at 165 brech close to 305

!.......................

Thread Information