testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

deca only==shi8ty cycle

decided to go with 400mg deca wk back in april (1st cycle). dispite reading all the warnings on the forums i trusted my personal trainer who advised me to run deca only. I ran it for 4 wks until i couldn't stand it any longer. lethargic all day, tired, taking naps every day. felt like a bitch in the gym. Got some test suspension and enanthate and ran 500wk of the e and 50mg day susp to wake my self up for a few wks. In about two days i could feel the change. more alert and stopped taking naps. started to feel aggressive while lifting. Continued the test e and deca for a total of a 13wk cycle ending the deca at wk 12. Peak wieght was 188lbs, 25lbs up from my original wt. After my nolva only pct and now three months later i'm at 176lbs. I retained a ton of water during the course and dropped it all in pct losing about 8lbs. very happy with my results maintained most all my strength and gained 70lbs on my one rep bench max. Thanks to everyone for the education. it helped me squeeze in that much needed test before it was to late.
    Last edited by testosterona; 09-12-2005 at 11:06 PM.

IronMuscle is offline New Member
    Very Interesting... I am currently runnn Deca at 300mg a week and feel 100x better.... No lmp dic or small balls.... I was doing winstrol for a couple of weeks and that gave me the same symptoms as you....lethargic all day, tired, taking naps every day... I love my first cycle. I wouldnt suggest upping the deca anymore. I can feel side affects could be a problem... OKay have finger pump... Gotta stop

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How long have you been on Deca only? I suspect you are going to see the downside of a Deca only cycle.

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by IronMuscle
    Very Interesting... I am currently runnn Deca at 300mg a week and feel 100x better.... No lmp dic or small balls.... I was doing winstrol for a couple of weeks and that gave me the same symptoms as you....lethargic all day, tired, taking naps every day... I love my first cycle. I wouldnt suggest upping the deca anymore. I can feel side affects could be a problem... OKay have finger pump... Gotta stop

IronMuscle is offline New Member
    8 weeks

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMuscle
    8 weeks
    ya,, it effects everyone differently. how long are you running it. and how are the testes....small right?

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    i' m thinking to do a deca cycle only because there is no an androgenisation.
    Last edited by zomzom; 11-15-2005 at 03:31 AM.

Thread Information