Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member

Clen Cycle...Opinions

Im going to up my cutting by adding clen . what do yal think of this cycle.....

Week 1-2 = Start Clen w/ 3-4g of ALA
    Week 2-4 = Off clen w/ 1-2g of ALA and taking Metabolic Thyrolean by Prolab

I know this isnt a 'Steroid ' but im only 17 and i dont think im old enough to start any yet...i plan on doing 3 cycles though...leme know what you guys think...am i missing anything??
    Also i am going to be doing Keto (carbing up every 4th day) and i will be uping my cardio to 7-8 times a week......(i mow lawns)

Thanks
    Buck

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Give us an idea of how much weight you are trying to lose. Any pics? The reason I ask is that maybe taking clen might be a little drastic when a simple change of diet or routine would do the same thing.

well im 6'1" @ 200lbs u went from 280 to 200 since January so im pretty sure im doing good on my dieting i just wanted to try something new and see if it would work out for me

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I'll be honest with you. Dropping 80 pounds in six months is pretty damn awesome. I'd stick to what you are doing. In the time it takes to use to the clen , you could probably lose it naturally with whatever training/diet you have. What weight are you trying to get to?

i wanna get down to 10% BF regaurdless of the weight i can loose weight but not BF % i kinda hit a platue at the moment...ive tried cycling calories, mixing up my cardio, Keto, a week off, nothing seems to help. Ive looked into clen for the past 3 months and i have gained all the knowledge possible to use it. i just wanted to get some 1st hand experience. also im kinda being a test rat to all of my friends.
    Thanks
    Buck

Thread Information