Thread: 1st Real Cycle

Liquidred is offline Associate Member

1st Real Cycle

I'm in my second week of a Tren A /Test E/Test Prop cycle
    its be 6 days and i'm feeling a slight edge and heartburn. I read some people get heartburn from tren and i never get hearburn so i guess thats what this. The test E really hasen't started which i don't expect it to and the prop i have felt slightly but my body loves prop it reacts quickly to it so i'm hoping this cycle goes great.
    oh yea
    its Tren 75mg EOD
    Test E 250mg week
    test prop week 1-3 100mg eod

Today i had horrible attitude and was angry at everything that walked....I couldnt get it to go away until my fiance and i went to dinner and i felt better. I have about 40 instant mood swings to where i didnt even see them coming. Today i feel great. I'm guessing yesturday was a combination of just being exhausted and tren . Stil getting acid reflux every other day.
    On to the gym...it only week two 1/2 almost to three. I'm getting awesome pumps in the gym but nothing that i can't go HOLY SHIT i can't belive i just threw that up....
    I'll update again in a couple days

I woke up this morning and could see almost all of my abs...normally i can only see the top two....NICE....Its the begining of week 3 and i'm expecting to see the strengh gains in the gym this week...I'll update soon

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Watch your anger its probably from the tren . I have found prilosec to be the best for heartburn.

the heartburn has gone away pretty much...but for the future is prilosec otc? Anways i did arms tonight and DAMN did i have a great pump. Tricepts looked huge....I don't know if anyone knows this but i have read that some bodybuilders claim that injecting winny into certain muscle groups makes them bigger is that true for any A.S.? Oh yea i'm rotating 4 injection sites i think that is enough for eod injections

xplosion is offline Banned
    yes ppl do injected into like the tris and bis to make them look bigger

i would only do this wit short esters

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prilosec is otc- a bit expensive but works better than anything else I have tried.

Today i feel like im definatly holding some water...and that sucks especially around my sides and stomach....its so hot down here especially in the gym it was a little hard to get going i didn't gain too much on anything but got in late and didn't get to work much. Wends is legs so i'm pretty excited about some squats....

Today would is the begining of my 4th week and DAMN...i felt like a monster in the gym...i was putting up weight i couldn't barely lift last week. I don't have my log in front of my but i will put some numbers up soon. I was amazed i got three compliments in the gym of how i'm putting on some nice mass. I just tell them i'm on a strong protein diet.

Oh heres a story that hopefully will help people since i ****ing killed me. When i first started this cycle i knew i had to drink a ton i water and i was. Well at night i would get stomach pains not anything major but i kinda felt it was due to the water thing so i tried to drink more water. I was drinking so much water i would have to piss like 50 times a day and wake up 3 times in the middle of the night. Prob about 2 gal of water a day. Anways i was playing poker at my friends house and he was like do u want a beer so i drank TWO beers.....TWO. Later that night i got so sick i was puking and my skin turned yellow from my liver being overloaded. I was pretty scared. I drank a gallon of water right there. I haven't ever looked at a beer since. I underestimated the power of tren and figure two beers wouldn't hurt well i hope no one else makes that retarded ass mistake.
    Still on cycle obviously and feeling great no problems since.

Today was leg day and all i can say is HOLY SHIT. My squats went up from like 2 reps maxed at 275 to 315 for 2 sets of 5. The other guy i lift with that doesn't know i'm on cycle was like wow thats awesome progress. Tomorrow is chest and i'm pretty excited to see how much my bench is going to go up

Furo-master is offline New Member
    Well, I seriously doubt two beers caused you to get liver jaundice. I'm assuming you're new at all of this since you are freaking out. I had a similar problem using Anadrol , Deca , and Sustanon for my first cycle. I had found out that my body doesn't handle Anadrol(at 50mg or more per day) with testosterone of any kind. I had to cut the Anadrol out completely. If you are experiencing toxic type side effects, it's probably from the Tren . Don't hesitate to drop it if you have to.

It has to be the tren and overloading my liver b/c yesturday i drank one beer and had a quizy stomach all night couldn't really sleep b/c i felt like shit. I honestly think its just the possibility thats how my body reacts. I really dont want to drop it b/c i am feeling it now finally and its only if i drink any alcohol at all it get sick.

Yesturday was leg day and last week i did 315 for two small sets of 5 and this week i did 325 for 10 and i know i prob could have done 335. Felt light.... Tonight is chest so i'm pretty excited to see what happens

jesse_james is offline Member
    I have never used Tren and was curious to how it affects your attitude, Liquidred whats it like for you in regards to attitude and behaviour, I was considering taking it but dont want to be taking my anger out on family n shit

it definatly makes you rage and angry. Its just a matter of controling it. In the begining i didn't understand why everyone said its not a beginers steroid but i understand now. It involves alot of dedication to get the results everyone brags about. Your Diet has to be on point, drink a ton of water and it makes you get irritated at retarded shit and gives you some mean ass thoughts. This is my second overall cycle and i wouldn't recommend anyone use tren unless they have done a few.

Last night was chest and i had a bad night in the gym. Should have just went home and come back and did chest again. I love chest workouts they are my favorite but my allergies were killing me earlier and i took some benadryl. Made me feel like i was in a bubble and didn't have anything pushing me. Everything was heavy even warm up weights. Bad day overall. Just makes me look that much foward to next week.

Been a while since and update...Leaning down alot....Water weight will come and go from the test. Today i felt great in the gym. I'm looking lean also, new veins are starting to come out and my abs are really starting to show which i've never seen this well. Sides are totally nothing anymore except getting hot and sweating. The test is just making me horny as ****.

I have been getting some compliments from others that i'm getting bigger especially my shoulders and chest

Well my cycle is done so i thought i'd post my results.....About mid cycle i started a new ADD medication and it screwed my cycle to shit. I couldn't eat right for about two weeks until the medication leveled off in my blood. I lost about 9 lbs that week and was only taking in like 900 solid calories a day. I then got it all undercontrol and keep up with the cycle and gained all that weight back plus about 5 lbs. I lost alot of strenght that blew up on me during the cycle but that came back close to the end. All said and done i am only about 6lbs of nice lbm heavier. If you think about it i did gain 15lbs off of it but i dont think like that.
    The only thing i would say is during the last two weeks of tren it really started to show its ugly side. The sides were getting rough for me. Anger was especially bad and im like that on cycle at ALL. I found myself always ready to argue and flip. I would run tren again but for not 8 weeks but 6. I got very lean in the begining b/c i was eating a ton of protein and watching carbs slightly. At the end i couldn't do that and get the proper about of calories so i didn't keep leaning up but i wasn't doing it to lean. I would recommend this cycle worked great and would have been REAL good if i wouldn't have had any problems.

Thread Information