Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ShnouzedUp is offline Banned

Arrow It's that time again! Sust/EQ Diary

Whats Up!?!?!?!?

Alright guys its that time of year again for me... I'm starting my second cycle on Monday, October 10th. (perfect birthday present) Anyway here's the layout, after much much help from all you guys..

Weeks 1-13
    Sustanton 500mg/wk (MWF)
    Weeks 1-11
    Equipoise 400mg/wk (MW)
    proper pct

i know i've said my previous cycle in many different forums, but for those who haven't seen those it was
    Weeks 1- 10 Test E 250mg/wk
    Weeks 1 - 10 EQ 200mg/wk
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50mg/day
    proper pct

from that i gained 16 lbs and kept 12

My diet consists of : Cals: 4040/ Fat: 78g/ Carbs: 374/ Protein: 441

Stats: 23, 5'9'' 175 with minimal bodyfat
    Goal: to be in the 190 range

Workout:
    2 on 1 off repeated
    Monday: Chest/tri/calves
    Tuesday: Back/bi/abs
    Wednesday: off
    Thursday: legs/calves
    Friday:Shoulders/traps/forearms/abs
    Saturday: off
    Sunday: Repeats

Cardio 6 days a week by riding a bicycle 20 min each morning on empty stomach.

alright! help is always appreciated.... time to eat... i'll keep ya posted..

CIAO!!!
    Last edited by ShnouzedUp; 10-10-2005 at 08:20 PM.

thoughts???? anyone??? bumpidty bump bump

OK soooo i started my cycle today, (10.10.05)

i cut the sust and eq to cut down on the burn, all went well..

workout was intense today hit the chest and tri's really hard.

cals around 4040

won't be seeing anything in a while, but i will keep ya up to date when the changes start comin...

later guys

Day 2:

I was actually suprised to find my ass was sore as HELLLLL! today from the injection yesterday, considering i cut it with the eq.. oh well ita go away

hit back and bi's really hard today, ready for a rest day tomorrow..

cals were over 4200 today so diet is on...

i'll keep ya guys posted...

out

Whats up! thought id give a little update real quick.. its 10/16/05, coming to end of my first week of my new cycle and diet.. This week went really well, i started on monday at 172, this morning i weighed in at 178 i know its just gotta be water though.. that and i've smashed no less than 4000 calories (clean) everyday this week...The eod injections suck, i seriously think im gonna switch to sundays and thursdays.. but i'll go another week of eod. I had one cheat meal this week, and i think it was like a religious experience for me.. wednesday night i mowed down a wendys triple cheese classic, large fry, 2 of those 5 piece chicken deals and a large frosty... mmmmm mmmmm.... im only gonna do that one time each week... anyway workouts have been intense, i'm really likin the 2 on 1 off, i feel it has really worked well for me this week. Well, i'll keep this updated as results come..

cheers
    ~g

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Why did you go with the sustanon instead of just test e? Just wanted something different? I think most ppl go with test e when stacking with EQ. Just curious.

yea, i went with it to try something different. I used Test E my first cycle... my workout partners and a lot of my other buddies swear by sustanon ... so i researched and came to the conclusion of what the hell, i'll see what all the talk is about. So far im really likin it i'm at comin to the end of week 2, and i feel somewhat like i did as i was coming into week 4 of test e.. Although, injecting every other day sucks ass, cause the sust i have hurts like a son of a bitch.. but oh well, i'll live. I seriously do think im gonna switch to shootin every sun and thursday though startin next week.

Well i can see no one is too interested in this thread yet, but i suppose it could pick up.. ....I'm comin into the end of week 3.. BY Wednesday training got really intense i didn't want to stop... I'm startin to feel like i did about goin into week 5 of my last cycle.. i guess its the prop in the sust Anyways though i'm lovin it. However i did cut down the EOD injections to just twice a week, because they were just too much of a pain in the ass (literally) the sust i have packs a bit of a punch.... I've been keepin a daily diet journal and cals have been between 4000 - 4700 clean since day 1. I'm up 8lbs so i'm feelin pretty good about that..... The other day some of my sisters friends were askin if i was on roids ohh that cracked me up...Alright, well im out.. i'll keep this up to date week by week though... later on!

~g

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    Well i can see no one is too interested in this thread yet,
    The board is becoming a bit quiet of late. But we are interested it’s always good to see how people are doing with their cycle. I start mine in January but doing a DNP cycle next month to loose some of the fat before my cycle.

Train hard and strict and eat clean good luck

HEYO!

Well im in the middle of week 4 of my cycle right now. I'm Eating great, feeling great, and lookin great. I'm still holdin steady at 180 maybe its time to bump up the cals a little, I'm still in the 4200 range. Sex drive is definately up, strength feels like its increasing by the day. I have more energy these days than i've ever had in my life. I'm switchin up the routine starting thursday. My arms are laggin like a mo fo so im gonna switch to this:

Day1: Chest/traps/Calves
    Day2: Back/bi
    Day3: Shoulder/tri
    Day4: legs/Calves
    Day5: Bi/Tri/Forearms
    Day6: Off
    Day7: Repeat

If anyone actually reads this, and has an opinion i'd like to hear it.

Update next week..

Later

tmax is offline Junior Member
    Just came upon your posts today. Its exactly what I was looking for. Your are doing the exact cycle I want to do. My first was Sust250 every third day for 12 weeks. So I wanted to do SUST250 and EQ for 12weeks. It wil be great to see what you get out of it. Keep us(or atleast me posted) One question I see you went to twice a week injects. Are you doing 250mg sus and 200 mg EQ each shot? making it 500mg sus and 400mg EQ a week?

I knew this would help someone out yea i'm doin 250/200 each shot.. i'm comin to the end part of week 4 right now, pretty sure test flu kicked in last night, i was sick as F~~k! and have felt like poo all day today, my workout sucked but i grinded through it. Hopefully i'll start feelin better tomorrow. It has to be that cause i never ever get sick..well on that note the new gf just walked in the door and i need a freakin

later

I'm havin freakin hunger pains at the beginning of week 5????? is that normal??? every few hours my stomach just aches like none other... does anyone have any input on this at all???

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Good luck with the cycle..

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    I started the same cycle 3 days ago.
    sust 500mg/wk 15 weeks
    eq 400 mg/wk 15 weeks
    dbol 40md/day 4weeks

keep us posted with your results and good luck.
    how much protein are you eating a day?

around 370 ish g protein

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    so far so good bro... keep us updated let us know how the Eq increases your hunger..i need that!

Whats up! I'm comin to the end of week 6, and feelin great.. Up to 182 now, and can really feel it kickin in. My strength and stamina are through the roof... and every chick on the planet is hotter than shit...So all is goin as planned.. and my 190 goal is just around the corner

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    y00000000000 just got back on AR a few weeks ago and this thread caught my eye. im 5'9 180 and i was plannin on doin sust, deca and winnies. just found out today that i scooped up some fake sust, which is always a plus to my cycle. im thinking of switchin my cycle to what ur doin, sounds unbelievable keep me updated

y00000000000000000000 lol.... forget those winnies, do what im doin... you'll like it... make sure you eat your ass off though... im mowin through more than 5200 cals a day now...

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    no winnies u think? i got a little fat i need to get rid of but i guess more dieting can help that out. im not big into the dieting i usually eat what i want. well im edgin closer to following ur footsteps, im sure in a few weeks after i hear ur results ill be switchin it up definately. keep me posted

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Good thred!! I really like it, keep it up and post alot!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBobby
    no winnies u think? i got a little fat i need to get rid of but i guess more dieting can help that out. im not big into the dieting i usually eat what i want. well im edgin closer to following ur footsteps, im sure in a few weeks after i hear ur results ill be switchin it up definately. keep me posted

A little fat eh? just up your cardio a bit, jump on an eliptical or bike for 30 minutes a day, that shit will come right off.

Quote Originally Posted by AAS@HH
    Good thred!! I really like it, keep it up and post alot!

Thanks man, i knew this would eventually turn out to be worthwhile.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Good thread. I like your updates. Hopefully you snagged some before pics for comparasion after your thru the cycle.

What up what up! Just began week 7 still kickin ass.... big problem though, my parents want to put a 50,000 life insurance policy on my crazy ass, is this gonna show up? or am i just plain ol screwed..... PLEASE HELP,..

Its Wednesday, of week 7 and i can officially say i can feel this stuff workin now.... its like i can almost just feel myself growing. I'm hungry in about half an hour after each meal, i woke this morning kinda sweaty, frankly dehyrated as well, but i feel freakin awesome!!!!! im so glad i still have 7 more weeks of this (well of the eq anyway) and 6 more of the sust... I never once felt like this on my first low dose cycle. I've also been having insanely tight pumps this week in the gym, and they seem to last for hours after my workout. Changing up the bi/tri routine so i hit them twice each week has also helped out tremendously, they are lookin better, and feelin better during my workouts... im not sure on my weight today, but i hope its up some, i'll update tonight when i get home from the gym.. Im hittin Shoulders/Tri's tonight, i'll keep ya posted how it went, and if my weight is up.... Timee to eattt.... again

Well just as i thought.. im up to 186 today... WOOOO and my shoulder/tri work out KICKED ASSSS!!!!!! had so much energy, and insane pumps.. and my appetite is going crazy, i just cannot seem to freakin eat enough.... and thank the lord tomorrow is thanksgiving YAY!!!!!!!!! ooooh man im gonna mow through so much food.... hahah i can't wait to see the look on all my relatives faces.. they haven't seen me since last christmas, and back then i was only like 160ish, now 186 hahaha gonna be interesting what they say.... specially when im still sittin at the table piggin out after the table is cleared and everyone is chillin out and visitin. good stuff.... have a happy thanksgiving guys..... later

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    whats your diet look like bro?

Alright no problem bro.. it looks like this

8am
    8 Egg Whites
    1 pack of Oatmeal (i use quaker, maple and brown sugar)
    12oz of 1% Milk (used with the oatmeal, and protein shake)
    Whey Protein

11am
    Tuna Sandwich on Rye bread (with mustard only)
    Non-fat yogurt

2pm
    1 Turkey Burger (w/bun, cheese, ketchup, mustard)
    2 Cups Pasta
    2 Cups Gatorade

4pm
    1 C Pineapple
    Whey Protein
    10oz 1% Milk

7pm (PWO)

10oz steak (ribeye) or....8oz Fish (i like perch)
    with the steak i use:
    1 Tbsp A1 Marinade
    2 Tbsp A1 Steak Sauce

Salad w/ 1 Cup of sliced cucumber, 1 Cup Chopped tomoato, with 4 Tbsp of dressing

1 Cup Steamed Broccoli
    10fl oz of 1% Milk
    Whey Protein

10pm
    1 Chicken Breast
    1 Turkey burger plain (without bun, cheese, ketchup, mustard)

midnight
    Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer
    with 10fl oz 1% milk

***also i consume a gallon + water each day

each wednesday i have one cheat meal and its always wendys...

This is the breakdown without the wendys... if ya throw the wendys in, the cals are above 5000

source grams cals %total
    Total: 4251
    Fat: 121 1092 26%
    Sat: 14 123 3%
    Poly: 1 5 0%
    Mono: 1 9 0%
    Carbs: 424 1683 40%
    Fiber: 3 0 0%
    Protein: 357 1429 34%
    Alcohol: 0 0 0%

hope that helps.....

NOW GO EAT
    Last edited by ShnouzedUp; 11-25-2005 at 06:06 PM.

Start of week 8 feeling and lookin great, however i did a lot of research over the holiday and im thinkin about turning this into a 20 weeker.. may be a bad idea but i dunno i wanna see what you guys think...

i was thinking of cutting this current cycle down to 10 weeks, then moving straight into 10 weeks of:

1-10 Test prop 100mg/ed
    4-10 Masteron 100mg/eod

so basically the entire thing would look like..

1-10 Sustanon 500mg/wk
    1-14 EQ 400mg/wk
    11-20 Test prop 100mg/ed
    14-20 Masteron 100mg/eod
    pct

or you can just flame the hell out of me, and say thats a stupid idea, and i'll just run the sust 13 weeks, eq 14 weeks as planned then pct and recover... then hit the prop and masteron. I dunno, it was just a thought. tell me what you think please... thanks.

later

damn my thread reallly died

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Keep posting your results i just got my eq/test in so i'm excited now after reading your results

tmax is offline Junior Member
    dunno what to tell you about changing your cycle. Maybe start a new thread with just that question. Im sure the guys will answer you there. Just put in the heading taking eq/sust and thinking about a cycle change. Thanks for the updates on your cycle .

oh im not changing it man... im gonna come off for 15 weeks then hit the prop and masteron ...

RedBear3434 is offline New Member
    Good thread, I was wondering how your first cycle went with Test E / EQ / winni. I am planning my first cycle and was looking to run Test E 200mg/wk EQ 200mg/wk for 8 weeks. I know its kinda low dosages but I would rather start slow. Also I was curious about front loading it with some possible Test P for two weeks to start it up fast.

I am not looking to put on huge gains. If I added and kept ten lean pounds I would be extreemly happy. Also did you run nova or liquidex during your cycle ? Also how was the water rentention/sides of running test that low.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBear3434
    Good thread, I was wondering how your first cycle went with Test E / EQ / winni. I am planning my first cycle and was looking to run Test E 200mg/wk EQ 200mg/wk for 8 weeks. I know its kinda low dosages but I would rather start slow. Also I was curious about front loading it with some possible Test P for two weeks to start it up fast.

I am not looking to put on huge gains. If I added and kept ten lean pounds I would be extreemly happy. Also did you run nova or liquidex during your cycle ? Also how was the water rentention/sides of running test that low.

What up man? First off, if thats all your lookin for is 10lbs don't even waste your money.. just eat your ass off, u could put that on in 3 weeks hittin 4500 cals + a day....Secondly, i was in the same shoes as you, i didn't really know what to expect, i didn't wanna go overboard so i went with low doses just to see how i would react... at least do your test at 250, and definately for at least 10 weeks... my first cycle i didn't feel anything kick in till around week 6 and i was really feelin it through weeks 8-10 then i freakin ran out...so go 12 or 13 if you can, but at least 10 by all means. From my low dose cycle i gained 16lbs and kept 12, but i ate like a monster... and drank about 2 gallons of water a day. Actually now i wish i would have ran the test at 500 eq at 400, but i understand the position your in.... Just trust me on that, and think about bumpin it up....Also i didn't use any nolva or anything like that, never had a single problem with water retention, i just used clomid at the end for pct.... And im loving this cycle im on now.. blows the other one away... seriously think about bumpin it up man.... hope that helps... llaater

RedBear3434 is offline New Member
    Yeah that helps alot, I think I am gonna bump it up.

right on cuz

WHAAAT UP GUYs Good Freakin News...Today i jumped on the scale and 189 WHOOOOOOO only 1lb to go and I will have hit my goal... I just started week 9 today and everything is goin perfect and as planned. Only thing that sucks is my freakin diet, its a good diet and all, but damn am i tired of eating same shit day in and day out.. i read some great quotes today that helped me out a little... wrote em down to just in case i need em... im gonna cut out my original wednesday cheat day until sunday.... half of my friends are chiefs fans, and a lot are cowboys fans and they play this sunday... and the CHIEFS ARE GONNA RUN ALL OVER THEIR MONKEY ASSES... anyway yea i know im gonna be around a lot of pizza buffalo wings, and other crap ass appetizers so im just gonna save it till then.... Alright guys im out, i'll keep a postin updates though.....NOW GET YOUR ASS UP AND GO EAT SOMETHING

later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information