Thread: what sud i do??

mr_big is offline New Member

what sud i do??

hey there im new to this site (my 1st post right im 17 been goin to the gym for about 15 weeks now and eatin what i can, its not a lot but i try.
    im just about to start my 2nd cycle 1st was just sus did 500mg a week i know i sud of waited for a bit but whats dun is dun im thinkin of takin 750-1000mg a week of just sus but i wont to know how i can get bigger on steroids sud i add sum think to the sus plz let me know what you think

thxs guys

b

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_big
    hey there im new to this site (my 1st post right im 17 been goin to the gym for about 15 weeks now and eatin what i can, its not a lot but i try.
    im just about to start my 2nd cycle 1st was just sus did 500mg a week i know i sud of waited for a bit but whats dun is dun im thinkin of takin 750-1000mg a week of just sus but i wont to know how i can get bigger on steroids sud i add sum think to the sus plz let me know what you think

thxs guys

b
    You really shouldn't be taking any gear just now mate. At your age you'll be able to gain mass with proper training and a good diet.
    Trust me, you'll regret this in the future. Taking AAS now will halt your natural growth.

copenhagen is offline Member
    STAY OFF JUICE! you would be surprised what a little hard training and nutrition will get you.

Thread Information