33reps is offline New Member

What works without shots?

I work out hard but I'm not seeing the results I want to take something that works. Could someone with some no how point me in the right direction. Remember no SHOTS...

JackT is offline New Member
    Well if your not ready for the needle then I would say your not ready for the roids...
    But you could try a D-Bol cycle, although 90% of the members would probably disagree on a D-bol only cycle.
    btw you might want to ask the question in the proper area where you would get more answers....
    JT

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    what kind of 'gains' are u looking for? anavar is a good one but if you are looking to put on mass - then u will need to add something else. pretty much everyone on here is going to tell you that you need to suck it up and accept the fact that you are going to have to do needles.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Shots are actually the better way to go for your health too. You could try some winstrol (although I would recommend injection), dbol , or var. Best results are achieved stacking with an injectable, esp test. Winstrol is quite hard on the joints too so make sure you stack it with something.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    sac it up. be a man.

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Try PharmagenX finigenx magnum, stacked with Anabolic Extreme Phera Plex and ALRI Prostanozol. Preload your cycle with perfect cycle at 2x dosage, and keep running it through the entire cycle. A KICK-ASS cycle would be like this:

Weeks 1-6 Finigenx 18 ml ED *Can go 8 weeks no prob.
    Weeks 1-3 Pheraplex 20mg ED *Can go 4 weeks no prob.
    Weeks 4-6 Superdrol 20mg ED *Can go 4 weeks no prob.
    Weeks 4-6 Prostanozol 150mg ED *Can go 4 weeks no prob.
    Weeks 7-9 Novedex XT 100mg - 25mg decreasing dosage
    Weeks 7-9 DHEA 300mg - 0mg decreasing dosage

Have some nolva on hand just in case. Watch out for stretch marks, this is very serious stuff even though all legal, all oral. Watch your blood pressure. Take 3-4 weeks off after PCT for additional health protection.

This cycle is actually WAY too strong for a first cycle. Do only the first 3 weeks, maybe stretch it to 4 and save the second part for another cycle in a few months, then eventually one day run this actual cycle.

Keep a log.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 33reps
    I work out hard but I'm not seeing the results I want to take something that works. Could someone with some no how point me in the right direction. Remember no SHOTS...
    food, hard work, dedication, food, time and oh yeah more food.

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    now i don't know if this is the best method bcuz of availability and price but tbol and var has done some people wonders here. A great cycle diary on tbol and var was done by cmore a couple months ago. he gained 15lbs if im correct. He went from about 135 to 150 or something in that area. he has day to day diary and pictures.
    if ya want the link just ask. hope that helped and gl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    food, hard work, dedication, food, time and oh yeah more food.
    I don't mean to sound like an ass Lavinco, BUT wait 10 years and let's see if YOU don't feel you need special supplementation as you cross the mid-30's line...

I'm pretty sure you will.

There's a HUGE difference in gains from the same training and dieting regimen in the '20s and in the '30s. The '40s are not sounding too attractive. Good thing there's supplementation.

BTW 33reps, these cycles I posted for you should compare with the very best of any oral cycles with expensive, illegal "Real Gear". Heck they will compare with ANYTHING out there.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    I don't mean to sound like an ass Lavinco, BUT wait 10 years and let's see if YOU don't feel you need special supplementation as you cross the mid-30's line...

I'm pretty sure you will.

There's a HUGE difference in gains from the same training and dieting regimen in the '20s and in the '30s. The '40s are not sounding too attractive. Good thing there's supplementation.
    Actually I with you on that. I am 27 and have been working out on and off for over 10 years easy. It is very frustrating. I gave up working out all this year pretty much until a month ago. I agree mayan!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    There have been a lot of posts lately about not wanting to use needles. Its not that painful is it? I mean you get used to it. Is it because of people in your life that wouldnt agree with the needle usage?

Lift05 is offline Member
    orals will kill the liver.

definately

odp keeper is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    BTW 33reps, these cycles I posted for you should compare with the very best of any oral cycles with expensive, illegal "Real Gear". Heck they will compare with ANYTHING out there.
    you gotta be a supplement rep, there's not way you can compare marketed pre-cursors or even pro hormones that have been limited and recently eliminated from the market to tried and true decades old illegal gear. Im not condoning or supporting it but thats like saying you could leave the m-16 at home and go to war with a red ryder bb gun. imo just a little bit of difference

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I would never take one of those methylated progestins like superdrol. Those drugs have an unproven safety record.

Thread Information