Liftnainez is offline Banned

Its here..The Journey begins..Check it Out

Hey fellas..Its time for the 1st cycle and I am excited/nervous (cant lie lol)
    Stats: 22 years of age, 6'2, 199 lbs, around 11% bf, training years: 5 years.
    My first cycle will consist of:
    Week 1-10 Test E 500 MG per Week
    Week 1-6 Tbol 50 MG per day
    Week 1-10 .25 A-dex per day/10 mg of Nolva per day

I want to keep on top of this journal to provide help for myself and share my experience with you all..Yes, I did research and read for over a year before I jumped into this, I just have some quick questions to some up and review.
    Question 1: When should I take the nolva and a-dex? Can I take it right after one another?
    Question 2: I got over tendonitis in both my shoulders. I recently "recovered" about 3 weeks ago, but I am constantly thinking about it ALOT, and feel slight cracking/popping at times with no pain. I am pretty sure it happened because I overworked myself. I know the theory of over training but I always think that if I work out 1 body part per week it will not be enough stimulation for me to grow. What do you guys think; any advice?

Thanks bro's for any help.. Any tips or advice you have do NOT be shy to mention.. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Liftnainez; 10-25-2005 at 01:21 PM.

I will be keeping a fairly strict diet. I will try to consume at least 250-300 grams of protein per day and 3000+ calories daily.. Yes, I am trying to bulk, but more toward the lean bulk then an all out weight gain.. I will be taking 1000 Mg of milk thistle, 1000 Mg of glucosamine, and a multi vitamin daily. I will not be drinking, and I will be try to get the most rest I have time for.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Good looking stats. You are probably one of the few that are actually ready for their first cycle.

Good luck bro.

chest6 is offline Banned
    you could definitely get away with more calories..try the diet forum it worked really well for me

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Good looking stats. You are probably one of the few that are actually ready for their first cycle.

Good luck bro.
    thanks alot bro.. Yea I am ready and very dedicated to begin. I will be starting SHORTLY.. I will keep you updated..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    you could definitely get away with more calories..try the diet forum it worked really well for me
    will do.. Yea I was thinking of eating around 4000- 5000 calories per day. I guess 3000 will be the absolute minimum which should rarely happen.. thanks for the advice brotha

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Hey fellas..Its time for the 1st cycle and I am excited/nervous (cant lie lol)
    Stats: 22 years of age, 6'2, 199 lbs, around 11% bf, training years: 5 years.
    My first cycle will consist of:
    Week 1-10 Test E 500 MG per Week
    Week 1-6 Tbol 50 MG per day
    Week 1-10 .25 A-dex per day/10 mg of Nolva per day

I want to keep on top of this journal to provide help for myself and share my experience with you all..Yes, I did research and read for over a year before I jumped into this, I just have some quick questions to some up and review.
    Question 1: When should I take the nolva and a-dex? Can I take it right after one another?
    Question 2: I got over tendonitis in both my shoulders. I recently "recovered" about 3 weeks ago, but I am constantly thinking about it ALOT, and feel slight cracking/popping at times with no pain. I am pretty sure it happened because I overworked myself. I know the theory of over training but I always think that if I work out 1 body part per week it will not be enough stimulation for me to grow. What do you guys think; any advice?

Thanks bro's for any help.. Any tips or advice you have do NOT be shy to mention.. Thank you!!!
    You could be what is reffered to as ä musical person".. meaning your joints like to make noise, as long as there is no pain associated with it, you should be good to go, pending on an approval from a doctor or physio therpasit!! As for training...I believe once a week is plenty when done properly!! I start my first cycle to bro in a couple weeks!!! as for your diet, I am also going towards a LEAN(er) bulk.. but post your exact diet in the forum and we'll check it for ya

yea i hope i am a musical person and not injured.. as for my diet I will be posting it shortly..

I finally did it! Poked myself for the first time!!! 250 mg of Test E right in the thigh..I have to admit I was pretty nervous.. It feels a little sore but nothing to bad at all.. Feel good- I had a good chest/shoulder day.. Thankfully my shoulder has been ok and I dont want it acting up again so I am taking it kind of light for now.
    Flat DB press- Warmed up.. 1set- 70 X 15 reps
    2nd set- 80 X 11 reps
    3rd set- 90 X 9 reps

Incline DB press 1 set- 70 X 10 reps
    2nd set- 75 X 8 reps
    3rd set- 75 X 7 reps

Flys 50 on all the 3 sets for 8-12 reps

Shoulder Press 50 on all the 3 sets for 10-12 reps
    Front Raises- 15 on 2 sets for 15 reps

I will also be taking Milk thistle and Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM (hope it keeps my shoulders and joints healthy!!!)
    Anyway, I ate well today- ALOT.. I will get more in depth with my whole cycle- Its just that I have alot of work to take care of these next few days.. Thanks for all of you who are helping out and giving me advice.. Much appreciation!!
    Last edited by Liftnainez; 10-25-2005 at 09:24 PM.

Oh yea I cant forget the 50 mg of Tbol today either.. lol.. I split them up afternoon and night..

Nodbody feel shy to post adivce or ideas on how I should change or switch things up.. I hope people put as much input in this so this can be a learning expirience for me as well as everybody who is interested in this type of cycle.. thanks bros

Day 2- Leg feels pretty sore.. Dont know if I will end up training legs.. Took 25 mg of tbol.. off to EAT-I will let you know how the day goes later on.. C ya

JonClark is offline New Member
    Good to hear it's goin well. Keep up with the posts. Always interesting to see a cycle journal

thats 1 person!! Jonclark I will keep this updated to the best of my ability.. This next week will be a little hard but I will def be adding info to this thread.. Thanks for the support bro..

Thread Information