faustunta is offline Junior Member

new superdrol diary

well,

I figured id keep a diary...ill post once a week so everyone can see another persons gains.

starting stats 201 pds 5'9 11%bf

week #1 20mg ed
    week #2 30mg ed
    week #3 30mg ed
    week #4 40mg ed
    week #5 100mg novadex xt, pct, perfect cycle
    week #6 75mg novadex xt, pct, perfect cycle
    wekk #7 50mg novadex xt, pct, perfect cycle
    throughout : omega 3's, milk thistle, hawthorn berry, niacin

Goals : 210 pds 10% bf

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Very nice. I will be watching this closely. Im planning to buy a few bottles around december so im interested in seeing your results.Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Machin3
    Very nice. I will be watching this closely. Im planning to buy a few bottles around december so im interested in seeing your results.Best of luck
    if i were you id prob buy them now cuase they wont be selling them for much longer after the ban

My cycle was supposed to start monday @ 20mg but i started today sat....just with 10mg then sunday 10 mg ...then ill go to 20mg on monday.......ive gained 8 pounds so far!!! i kid i kid........nah prob wotn start seeign anythuing for a few days...

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    Faustunta, hey could u post some a pic of the superdrol ur using? Is it The ANABOLICXTREME Or ANABOLICX.COM type or what (I can say this still because this isn't a illegal substance yet).

Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    if i were you id prob buy them now cuase they wont be selling them for much longer after the ban

When are they banning them?

i don't think theres an exact date, but im pretty sure that anabolicx is not producing them anymore becuase if u check there site anabolicx.com it says discontinued when u look at the sd....

its by anabolic extreme...which is the main maker of super dro..little tiny white gel cap pills.

Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    its by anabolic extreme...which is the main maker of super dro..little tiny white gel cap pills.

I see ill pick up a few bottes....I'll check regularly to see whaats going on with you.. Best of luck on the cycle.

Day 3.... obviousely no change yet...but ive been on 10mg per dasy upping to 20mg today..... wanted to ease into it to not shock my system... will keep updating every week

This is really cool, theres about 4 of us all on sd right now and all are around day 3-6. Im on day 5 myself. Gained 3lbs, already feel a lil more str and endurance but that might just be my imagination cuz i feel really pumped and excited bout this stuff. Im really excited to see what all of us end up with gains in the end .

Day 6....still @ 10mg...... havnt gained any weight as of yet...... feel a little tighter.... added a few reps so far to my shoulders and legs..... leg press went up to 600 from 530 for reps of 20...... will up to 20mg on monday of next week.... maybe ti takes a week or so to start seeing some weight gain ...and my diet is very in check.... only sides i see r increased sweating and soem hot flashes.... will keep updating

hmmm no weight?? i gained 4 lbs and today was my official first week, of course im at 20mg.... at first i thought the weight was coincidence but 4lbs is pretty good for 1 week i think. I feel pretty good while im working out, more strength and endurance. today i felt really jittery for like 10 minutes, and it was really weird. felt like i just had 3 shots of caffeine or something. I had missed my meal inbetween breakfast and lunch so maybe that was why? or does this just not have anything to do with sd and im just paranoid?

ur gona be (jittery) when your heart rate is a little above normal...

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Hello, I know quite a few guys who did terrific on superdrol, 10mg wk 1-2, 20mg wk 3-4. Most of the guys who tried 30mg and were under 225 or so reported no additionnal positive effects but greatly increased sides. 40mg would then be overkill for most anyone. SD can easily induce hypoglycemia so it's important to keep the carbs coming.

When stacked with ALRI's Prostanozol at 150mg to 300mg ED, I hear superdrol is like the bestest cutter. I'll be doing that in the springtime.

who told u that winny and sd would be a good stack? prostanozol is winny if im correct right? sorry if im wrong.

I don't know about winny and sd. Test, Tren and SD together, now that's a great cycle. Running the sd for more than 3-4 weeks is overloading the liver IMO and asking for trouble though. It's a methylated oral, so liver protection is a MUST.

Prostanozol isn't winny, but has these effects: hardening, drying, slight fat-burning at higher dosages. Some users report joint soreness. Haven't used winny (YET) so can't compare. But prostanozol is good at higher dosages (150mg and up). You can get prostanozol for 39.95 $ if you look for it enough. Gaspari's Orastan-E is the exact same thing, too.

aright my bad sso1, i was thinking of something else. prostanozol is anabolicextremes other legal roid right now. but i haven't heard of any1 talk about that on this forum. there any threads on it?

Yeah there are lots at Anabolicminds. Some of the admins over there are #£"@!!. Lots of good info there though. But I like this place better.

Bet you were thinking of stanazolol?

Day 7 ...... weight gain None....strength ahhh maybe a lil..... but im only on 10mg upping to 20 on monday day 9 my muscles a lil more defined though i have noticed....abs a little more noticable.... maybe at low doses it works as a cutter

WELL...... im almost finished with week 2 and how much weight gain??? 1 pound!!! YAY wtf...not to sure what everyone on here was raving about but i dotn notice to much mroe then what i would gte from creatine so far lol i was on 10mg the first week ANYONE who is going to try drol do NOT just take 10mg its way to weak and a waste of money no matter who tells u what ..... i started noticing better pumps and a little rep increase with 20mg this week..... hopefully i will start seing SOMETHING pretty soon.... i will keep updating

ok ummmm i ll have to retract my previous stament..... it seems as over night ive gained about 5 pounds lol wtf ??? well i believe it was th switch from 10mg to 20mg....... so my starting weight was 201 i weighed in today @ 206 strength has gone up today and im feeling less fatigued durign workouts... sweating has slowed down unlike it was the frist week feeling those back pumps people speak of .... i feel a little tired throughout the day at times..... does anyone know if there r symptoms of low good Cholesterol levels ?????

um sweating prob has to do with the amount of work ur putting into ur lifting, and the being tired i think is ur cholesterol, so maybe u should try and raise it a lil bit, happy to hear your finally getting results, i've been on 20mg ed and am on day 16, gained 10lbs, and am very happy with it so far. sometimes i getting a sudden jolt of pain in my balls though, almost like a cramping. is this common lol?

atodak is offline New Member
    ^^Hasn't happened to me. I'm starting on my third week tomorrow @ 20mg/day.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    um sweating prob has to do with the amount of work ur putting into ur lifting, and the being tired i think is ur cholesterol, so maybe u should try and raise it a lil bit, happy to hear your finally getting results, i've been on 20mg ed and am on day 16, gained 10lbs, and am very happy with it so far. sometimes i getting a sudden jolt of pain in my balls though, almost like a cramping. is this common lol?
    My balls were aching when I was on test, this is very normal, you should expect some testicular atrophy very soon...make sure your PCT is good to go...

welll im going into week 4 ...the hurricain messed up my workouts so i was out of the gym for a week but still managed my diet..... i upped to dosage to 20 mg during week 2 at the beginning of week 3 i measured my blood pressure.. 142 over 88 if you dont know this is VERY high.........to everyone taking this BE careful superdrol increases blood pressure very very high this could lead to a stroke or heart attack this is not a joke.... i dropped back down to 10mg through week 3 and still looking very good gained about 5 pounds of very lean mass...and blood pressure dropped back down to 122 over 75 which is still high for me but much better ...will drop back down to normal after i stop cycle in a week...... over all my strength is amazing....im not tired during sets my military press up from 80 pound dumbells to 90 pd for reps of 6-8 chest incline from 225 10-12 times to 250 10-12 keeping the dosage low....i have found gives more cutting so i would reccomend a cycle more like this
    week 1 10mg
    week2 20mg
    week3 10mg
    week4 stay at 10 or up to 20 if desired

note again ::: for those of you using this cycle CHECK your blood pressure constantly .... if it exceeds 140's over 80 LOWER the dosage.... 5 -10 pounds is NOT worth risking your life and yes very high blood pressure to those levels can cuase major damage...keep the dosages low and you will be haoppy and will keep more gains

Vosh is offline New Member
    I just finished my first SD cycle, and I haven't previously taken any other form of gear. I've just begun my PCT with Rebound XT.

Week 1: 10mg SD
    Week 2: 20mg SD
    Week 3: 20mg SD - (Gained 8-10lbs)
    Week 4: 3 caps Rebound XT (Current)
    Week 5: 2 caps Rebound XT
    Week 6: 1 cap Rebound XT

Taking Milk thistle, Saw Palmetto, & Beverly International Super pak vitamins through-out. Sidea are/were minimal most noticeable is a decreased libido

Thread Information