DiMensionX is offline Member

Thumbs up My Cycle Progress

Thought I'd mention where things were at on my cycle thus far. It consists of 75mg's Fina ED Weeks 1-10, 500mg's Sust a week for weeks 1-10, and Winny 50mg's ED weeks 7-12. I'm running .5mg dex ED throughout with clomid at the end. Also running Clen 2weeks on 2weeks off throughout.

I started the cycle after dieting down from 230lbs to ~180lbs, I'm 5'10". I am ~3.5 weeks in and tipped the scales at 202.5lbs today . I was at ~18% BF at 180lbs and I'm guessing I'm about ~15ish now. My water retention seems to be almost non-existant accept for around my eye's, fucking puffy bags under them, even when I can sleep.

I'm getting definition that I never thought possible. Compared to a lot of you guys I'm a shrimp, but for me this is pretty amazing. I looked in the mirror this morning and about shit cause my traps just grew in overnight, I was like where the hell did my neck go. Stomach seems to keep getting flatter, vains are popping out that I didn't know existed, and my legs are freaking getting ripped. The wheels seem to grow like weeds compared to everywhere else. Oh yea, my nips poke out for the first fucking time in my life (too much info I know).

I decided to post this today because I can tell the Sust has really begun to kick in. My diet has been "ok" to this point. I went shopping tonight and stocked up for the long hall. My problem is that I have been having to force myself to eat, and I mean force. Today though I have had this never ending hunger, it's actually quite refreshing to want to eat again. For those of you that read the general board I'm in the middle of a divorce, I think that had something to do with the eating issues. I decided to take that energy to the gym and it seems to be paying off. 22lbs and I haven't been eating enough, I can't imagine whats going to happen now. My one damn weakness has been Mt. Dew. That stuff is like liquid crack to me. I vowed it off as it is just hindering me and I know my cardio is being wasted burning that shit off.

I'm doing an hour of cardio 3x-4x a week and lifting 3x-4x a week as well. Trying my best to follow BigKev's workout (dude, even more respect for you now). I see my family June 22nd for a reunion, I got money no one recognizes me by then, it's been a year since I last saw everyone.

Anyway, just thought some folks might be intrested in my progress thus far. I'm going to eat a steak .

DMX

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Holy crap bro. Those are amazing results. Love hearing bros being so successful. Like you said , drop the 'crack', and make sure you aren't going to hard on that hour of cardio...Are you following the low intensity, hour long cardio the pros do? It works for them...and it definately should work for you.

Keep it up man. And keep us posted.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I hit the bike for an hour, set it on level 6-7 on hill climb. I take the first 15 minutes as a warmup and keep the rev's at about 75rpms, then I crank it to 85-90rpms until the last 10 minutes, there I stay above 100rpms until I'm done. It seems to work for me so far, though I'd still like to drop a good bit of BF if I can. If only I could get my damn chest to grow like my legs I'd be set.

Mt Dew is evil. Baaaaad stuff

DMX

Thread Information