Thread: 20 days in

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member

20 days in

I thought i would go ahead and post a pic even though Im still pretty rough around the mid section compared to the past when only 6" and 165-170Lbs. I been trying to get bigger. Im getting there but a long road for someone thats been very skinny his whole life. Any way got some gear and giving it a try. Your typical newbie gear. Im running sus and deca for about 12 weeks will post in a few weeks with new pic also a pic of me 20Lbs lighter. Feel free to croutique me. Dont mind the spelling
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 days in-100_1334.jpg  
    Last edited by Grizzly420; 11-13-2005 at 09:09 PM.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly420
    I thought i would go ahead and post a pic even though Im still pretty rough around the mid section compared to the past when only 6" and 165-170Lbs. I been trying to get bigger. Im getting there but a long road for someone thats been very skinny his whole life. Any way got some gear and giving it a try. Your typical newbie gear. Im running sus and deca for about 12 weeks will post in a few weeks with new pic also a pic of me 20Lbs lighter. Feel free to croutique me. Dont mind the spelling
    I assume your running deca for 11 weeks and sus for 12 weeks? and I assume you also have your pct on hand?

running deca for 10 weeks and sus for 12 weeks and week 10 starting clomid. Sorry i was so vague with the description of everything football was on.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    you should start clomid 2 weeks after your last injection.
    Last edited by farrebarre; 11-14-2005 at 06:34 AM.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    keep working hard at your goals. you look like a body builder waiting to emerge

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Im getting there but a long road for someone thats been very skinny his whole life. Any way got some gear and giving it a try. Your typical newbie gear. Im running sus and deca for about 12 weeks
    yeeeeeep....Typical stuff Newb's try.

Get your diet in check, read up on PCT and anti E's...you may be able to save a few pounds from this..
    Best wishes!

Thanks guys for the feedback keep the responses coming. I will keep doing all the reading i can Im addicted to this place I cant seem to get off. My wife thinks Im craaaaaaaazzzzy.
    Last edited by Grizzly420; 11-14-2005 at 09:08 PM.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT til you can't breathe. then eat 10 minutes later. Good luck bro, keep us posted

Thread Information