bball25 is offline New Member

? about bulking cycle

I just registered and this is my first post. I am 22 years old, 5'11 and 175 lbs. I have already done 1 cycle (15cc sus and 15cc primo) i have kept 21 lbs from that cycle and i want to do another. I currently have 200 dbol pills, 20 cc sus, 10 cc T-400, and i'm gettin primo ( the amount depends on what you guys think). I want to put on as much weight as possible, but i can't do deca because it is possible that i would be tested in january. I would like some advise on what to do and how to stack it. The goal is to get as big as possible so i can hit homeruns like the big boys ...I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    sus 500mg or t-400 (1cc a week) week 1-10
    primo 400-600mg week 1-10
    dbol 30mg ed week 1-4
    anti-estrogens
    clomid

Thanks for the help...i was wondering if there was a need to take hcg or clenbuterol at the end to help restore my body levels. Also i have clomid...should i also get nolvadex and if so how much. Would it be too much to do both 500mg of sus and 1cc of T-400 per wk along with the 400 mg of primo...and should i take the i do the shots of primo with 2 (200mg shot) and the sus with 2 (250mg shots) say mon and thurs or should i do them once a week.
    Last edited by bball25; 05-11-2002 at 08:39 PM.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Clomid should get natural test going again. Clen is a fat burner...it does have some anti-catabolic properties...but it isn't necessary after cycle.

You should get enough nolvadex to run 20mg ed of your cycle. You don't have to run it everyday. But if symptoms of gyno arise then you will want to run it everday to keep them from coming back.

If you were to do sus and t-400 that would be 900mg of testosterone a week. That seems like a bit much to me for a second cycle. Choose one or the other.

Definately split up the injections. At least twice a week. If I was doing 500mg of sus I would do a 1/2cc on mon, tue, thur, and fri. Just to take full advantage of the short acting esters in sus. With the t-400 a 1/2cc on mon and another on thur would be fine.

Thanks for the help...This is probably going to be the last cycle i ever do unless i make it to the pro's for baseball. I want to get as big as possible and i have until febuary to get clean. I was originally gunna do primo, but i think i'm gunna do equipoise instead...my cycle is gunna look something like this...

dbol 30 mg/day 1-5 weeks
    eq 600 mg/wk 1-10 weeks
    sus 500 mg/wk 1-10 weeks
    t-400 mg/wk 1-10 weeks
    clomid 300mg 1st day, 100 next 10 days, 50 mg next 10 days

I was thinking of taking the eq at 200mg 3x a week, sus 250 mg 2x a week and t-400 200 mg 2x a week....what do you think about this cycle...i know its a lot, but i want to get as big as possible by february and i also have to be clean.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Looks fine...just make sure you have that nolvadex or another anti-estrogen or anti-aromatase.

Good luck on all your goals bball.

Thread Information