Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: my DNP journal

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Same here LOL!!! But this is very interesting, and sounds like you are doing better this goround good luck bro.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    back from quick trip to see the fam.
    will update with numbers when i get back from the gym in a few. definitely splurged on the diet. probably gained more than i lost so far, feel fat and bloated, didn't get enough prot. in and no workouts as i was in the middle of fvckin nowhere.
    we'll see...

Day 8

weight: 255.2
    damnit...
    dropped the ball. only cardio was sex when the fam wasn't around.
    pissed off.
    gonna jump up the cardio to two sessions a day for the last two days of cycle and the four days after.
    water intake was good, but was at high altitude so always felt dehydrated.
    no rashes, no cold/flu symptoms... this is hopefully due to the one benadryl i've been taking every night before bed.
    strength was up.
    breathing was heavy.

pissed... stupid holidays...

Day 9

weight: 252lbs

this weight is without a workout so i imagine with the gallon i drink at the gym it'd be a pound or so heavier. still, got two sessions of cardio in today so i feel leaner but my muscles have really deflated. lips are starting to get painfully chapped again. strength wasn't affected as much this time around... probably cuz diet was more consistent and healthy. one more day of dnp ingestion and then the come-off. winny startin to harden me up quite a bit, legs look nice and tight on the eliptical so that's a plus. big fight with the other so no workout... watcha gonna do. was bummed cuz i wasn't gonna be able to drink this new years but turns out i gotta work at the club keepin people in check so drinkin won't be a problem.
    five or six more days to get those last two or three pounds! gonna work it!!!

Day 10

weight: 233 after a workout.

glad this is the last day of taking that stuff. already feel the sore throat coming on. starting to cough and voice is getting more hoarse. lips are still chapped. three pounds in five days seems doable but the more cardio i do the flatter my muscles look. i had two people today tell me i had shrunk.

dimentia is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    Day 10

weight: 233 after a workout.

glad this is the last day of taking that stuff. already feel the sore throat coming on. starting to cough and voice is getting more hoarse. lips are still chapped. three pounds in five days seems doable but the more cardio i do the flatter my muscles look. i had two people today tell me i had shrunk.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncingballs
    Day 9

weight: 252lbs

this weight is without a workout so i imagine with the gallon i drink at the gym it'd be a pound or so heavier. still, got two sessions of cardio in today so i feel leaner but my muscles have really deflated. lips are starting to get painfully chapped again. strength wasn't affected as much this time around... probably cuz diet was more consistent and healthy. one more day of dnp ingestion and then the come-off. winny startin to harden me up quite a bit, legs look nice and tight on the eliptical so that's a plus. big fight with the other so no workout... watcha gonna do. was bummed cuz i wasn't gonna be able to drink this new years but turns out i gotta work at the club keepin people in check so drinkin won't be a problem.
    five or six more days to get those last two or three pounds! gonna work it!!!
    Is that a typo or did you really lose 19 lbs in one days time?

Quote Originally Posted by dimentia
    Is that a typo or did you really lose 19 lbs in one days time?
    whoa! definitely a typo... i meant 253.

Milky87 is offline Member
    You might awell continue for the last three of four days. You muscles will readily 'inflate' again once they are ale to synthesize ATp correctly and store glycogen

big_tone is offline Junior Member
    bro, did you carb-deplete before the dnp ??

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Still following BBB

~Nark

Quote Originally Posted by big_tone
    bro, did you carb-deplete before the dnp ??
    that's a negative... although i did cut out about half the normal carbs consumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Still following BBB

~Nark
    thnx homey! wasn't sure if i should keep it up.

day 13(3 days off)
    so here's the update. even with benadryl, vit c,e, multi's, v8 and everything else, dnp makes me terribly sick at day 10... it's like my mucous makers are workin around the clock. my throat hurts terribly and i cough up shit all day. energy is at zero. these two combined makes workouts laboriously slow and uncharged. glad its startin to leave the body. maybe i'll stick with nine day cycles from now on.

definitely noticing the 'sides' of the abs where the obliques meet... never been quite so defined. also realized that the more cardio you do the flatter ur muscles get... this wasn't the case with the first cycle where i did zero cardio. but this time around i've really shrunken up with the cardio added.

still not as lean as i wanna be. just saw the most recent strongman competition and marius pudjknowski(sp?) looked great... that's about where i'd like to be but i gotta work on the discipline first.

couple more days to let the water come off and i'll drop a pic of the abs.

also noticed significant fat loss in the legs... all of a sudden i've got definition!

still can't decide if the four or five days of coughing up shit is worth the fatloss. i'd say it is... but that's cuz i'm a lazy bastard when it comes to cardio!

gonna drag my ass through another workout in a few hours, will post up weight then.

happy new year all

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    thnx homey! wasn't sure if i should keep it up.

day 13(3 days off)
    so here's the update. even with benadryl, vit c,e, multi's, v8 and everything else, dnp makes me terribly sick at day 10... it's like my mucous makers are workin around the clock. my throat hurts terribly and i cough up shit all day. energy is at zero. these two combined makes workouts laboriously slow and uncharged. glad its startin to leave the body. maybe i'll stick with nine day cycles from now on.

definitely noticing the 'sides' of the abs where the obliques meet... never been quite so defined. also realized that the more cardio you do the flatter ur muscles get... this wasn't the case with the first cycle where i did zero cardio. but this time around i've really shrunken up with the cardio added.

still not as lean as i wanna be. just saw the most recent strongman competition and marius pudjknowski(sp?) looked great... that's about where i'd like to be but i gotta work on the discipline first.

couple more days to let the water come off and i'll drop a pic of the abs.

also noticed significant fat loss in the legs... all of a sudden i've got definition!

still can't decide if the four or five days of coughing up shit is worth the fatloss. i'd say it is... but that's cuz i'm a lazy bastard when it comes to cardio!

gonna drag my ass through another workout in a few hours, will post up weight then.

happy new year all
    Is 4 or 5 days more worth it?

Maybe not... If you get sick at day 10..run multiple 10 day cycles man.

That's what i'd do.

Take the time off in between cycles to allow dnp to fully clear and then repeat.

**Disclaimer** this advice does not apply to novices

Oh...and Happy New Year mang!

~Nark

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    DNP throat is the worst! Good luck BBB.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Is 4 or 5 days more worth it?

Maybe not... If you get sick at day 10..run multiple 10 day cycles man.

That's what i'd do.

Take the time off in between cycles to allow dnp to fully clear and then repeat.

**Disclaimer** this advice does not apply to novices

Oh...and Happy New Year mang!

~Nark
    yeah, after it hit day ten of last cycle i scheduled this one for only ten days for exactly that purpose... to avoid the sickness. and at day ten it hit. i haven't taken a dose since day ten and i'm still coughin up shit... to make matters worse the tren cough seems to be amplified by this so every time i stick the tren i cough uncontrollably for a minute or two, literally to the point of nasuea... ever cough till you thought u were gonna puke? it sucks.

i weighed in tonight at 257.5lbs... wtf is that? on the plus side i finally got a good pump, shoulders swelled up nice and big so the weight gain didn't bother me as much. double up the cardio tomorrow and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    DNP throat is the worst! Good luck BBB.
    glad to hear i'm not the only one gettin it!

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    I just quite my dnp 4 days ago and my throat still hurts and im coughin up shit in the morning. From the scale im still up 2lbs from when i started lol so i dunno wtf is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by G.I JOE
    I just quite my dnp 4 days ago and my throat still hurts and im coughin up shit in the morning. From the scale im still up 2lbs from when i started lol so i dunno wtf is going on.
    how long did you take it?

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    I was on for about 13 days.
    1-3 200mg
    the rest 400mg.

This is my third cycle of dnp did two last winter as well and got about 6-7lbs lost but that was 1 12 day cycle and one 21 days of 200mg cycle. Other then the sore throat i usually only sweat when im sleeping and if im in a mall walkin around. if im sittin at my desk im fine. Maybe im not seing good results cuz this dnp as been sittin in a bottle since last december, still gettin the sides tho.

fred9 is offline Member
    very interesting...keep us updated
    btw, is the crystal really better then the powders of dnp ?..cant decide which one to choose..
    Last edited by fred9; 01-06-2006 at 01:28 PM.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    very interesting...keep us updated
    btw, is the crystal really better then the powders of dnp?..cant decide which one to choose..
    from what i've heard crystal is more potent. harder to find i believe

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    from what i've heard crystal is more potent. harder to find i believe
    yep xtinaunasty read the same thing...but also heard that the sides are less...maybe some guys who used both can give some input?..

mitch911 is offline Member
    any updates/pics yet bro

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am waiting for post DNP cycle pics....

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    ditto

Shoot BBB a PM

Anyone seen him around?

you alive, bro?

eatit is offline Junior Member
    Damn, No pics in this log but the results seem good.

Hope the lack of updating doesn't mean the DNP got him...

ya, no pics cuz i got REAL sick again.

moral of the dnp story, i'm only gonna hit it up for seven days at a time or i feel like a truck hit me for the next two weeks.

good stuff, but it'll ruin ya quick.

eeesh, seems like it effects a lot of people that way. I was thinking about an extended 200mg cycle. I feel like the extra time on makes up for the slower results.

Quote Originally Posted by eatit
    eeesh, seems like it effects a lot of people that way. I was thinking about an extended 200mg cycle. I feel like the extra time on makes up for the slower results.
    see i'm the opposite, i want that sh1te outta me as soon as possible so a little higher on the dosage is waaaaay better than 200mgs for a longer period of time.

I can totally understand. I'll have to see how I respond when (if... *grumble grumble*) i finally get it. I work as a back waiter in a kitchen so I'm already warm as it is. I can't imagine what the kitchen will do to me.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    any pics, to gage results?

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    nervermind just found then precycle pics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information