mori1541 is offline Junior Member

Smile getting there!!!

i'm 30 years old and currently on week 6 of .. sust 500mg wk...deca 300 mg wk ( brought the dose down from 600mg to 300mg due to depression and deca di@k)...and d-bol 40 mg day weeks 5-10 due to shipping problems). well here it goes this is my 3rd cycle..test 500mg in highschool, then 43 years ago i did a tren and deca cycle...3 months ago i started putting my cycle together ( always wanted to do this one ) i weighed in at 230 lbs.. i wanted to shed some fat first so i went from 230lbs down to 190 lbs and was stuck there..i went from a size 36 pants to a 34.......6 weeks ago i started my cycle hoping to see some improvement..well i have to say it's kicking in really good..i started out smooth with no definition at all.. now i'm at 205 and still have a 34 waist...and i love the pumps after hitting the weights...well here's the current picture at week 5 ..after some time off i plan on doing a winny tren and alittle test cycle to cut up some....don't slam on me to hard now guys i've come a long way so far and not through yet...let me know of any suggestions you guys have....thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails getting there!!!-together.jpg  

eatit is offline Junior Member
    looking decent man. Can't really see much with that pose though. You've managed to hide just about every muscle.

Thread Information