Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: my DNP journal

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

my DNP journal

seeing as how everyone abandons these threads i will make every effort to keep this up. the dnp comes in a day or two and i will be starting then. day 1 and day 2 at 200mg/day and the rest of the 10-12 day cycle at 400mg(keepin it low and safe)
    it is probably good to mention that the dnp i am using is the crystal stuff, not the powder. have water, multivitamins and multiminerals, fruit, nannas, v8, and possibly some t3(haven't decided). all systems should be go shortly with pics to follow.
    Last edited by bigbouncinballs; 11-22-2005 at 08:36 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good........ Good luck.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    looking foward to the log... AND the pics man

ok, didn't forget about it, stuff just hasn't come in yet. planned to start on monday, i will post up some pics then.
    until then, lemme know if there's anything i forgot or any recommendations as this is my first time.
    thnx

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep us posted.......... sounds like you have it all planned out well.

Day 1

ingested 200mg dnp at 7:45pm. i had class all day and will be up studyin till 2 or 3 so i figured i'd start now.
    also took 2 multi-vitamin/mulit-mineral and filled the gallon.
    will head to the gym in a couple hours, weigh in and snap a few starter pics.

Day 1(continued)

weighin in at 263.5lbs
    took some pics but gotta load em... so far nothin, just drinkin a bizzutload of water. goin to sleep, see y'all tomorrah!

Day 2
    ingested 200mgs dnp at 11:00am.
    took my multis

had a few little heat flashes here and there but nothing uncomfortable. plenty of energy.
    heading off to the gym in an hour or so to get the weight.

forgot to mention in the previous posts. am currently on week five of 1750mg
    sust/week and 700mgs tren /week.

Day 2(continued)

ingested 200mgs at around 8pm. definitely gettin warmer, still comes in flashes but longer periods of flashes if that makes any sense. feel bloated in all the wrong places. weight is at 259lbs but waist jumped up an inch or more...?
    little bit of lethargy.
    workout was fine, just a bit of heavier than usual breathing.

Day 3

first day in classes. consistently on the hotter side.. kind of a clammy feeling, like ur just about to break out in sweat but not just yet.

ingested 200mgs at 11am

drinkin about 3 gallons a day with plenty of multis.

will weigh in later tonight post-workout

is anybody readin this thing??!!????

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i am reading it

I am too.. but having never used DNP , i haven't much to add.

' cept Good luck

Day 3(continued)

200mgs dnp at 9pm
    was in class all day and got a pretty bed headache around five pm. wasn't sure if i was holdin water and the blood pressure was up or if i was dehydrated. got an extra gallon in and the headache went away.

so far, occassional hot periods, especially after a brisk walk to class. still sleep just fine with little sweat.. but i keep it cold and sleep on top of the covers.

didn't workout yesterday so no weigh-in.

Day 4

200mgs dnp 830am.
    if the other eight days go this easy i'm gonna have to say the sides aren't as bad as i was expectin... then again i am taking the crystal and the consensus seems to be that the crystal is much cleaner, less sides.
    i feel just fine, healthy and active. slightly more lethargic at times but nothin i can't handle. will update tonights workout and weight.

gotta work tonight at the bar so hopefully no one gets outta hand... don't wanna be huffin and puffin as i'm breakin it down!

haven't eaten any fruit or v8 yet... i should get on that.

Day 4(continued)

200mgs dnp at 1am
    weight 257.5lbs
    feel bloated, waist is tight in pants. spouts of lethargy, almost like u have to go to sleep right that instant and the head tilts a little as the eyelids close. a little hot and sticky for most of the day but nothing that uncomfortable.
    workout went great, went high speed cuz i was running late for work, finished arms in record speed, very little shortness of breath.
    still no major sides at 400mgs/day. will continue till day twelve as planned.

niXon)( is offline Member
    great log dude! you're explaining all the symptoms perfect. like im there with you LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    great log dude! you're explaining all the symptoms perfect. like im there with you LOL.
    likin ur avatar... that's milftastic!

Day 5

weighin in at 259.2 dunno what's up with that!
    definitely noticeable fatigue that at times is moderately inconvenient.
    also notice the heavy breathing, especially after sex... couple days ago i was a stallion in the sack... now we finish and i hop up huffin and puffin for like five minutes straight all while tryin to suck down as much water as possible... i get sooooo thirsty after sex... dunno.
    anyway, i think anymore than 400mg/day for me would be inconvenient enough to cease ingestion. the warmness is fine and barely noticeable sometimies but the workouts are gettin harder and harder and the heavy breathin is just ridiculous.
    also dunno why i gained weight. my weight pre-dnp usually fluctuated but stayed around 260 so i don't know what's goin on... for any of u that have done this, is there noticeable fat loss while on cycle or do u pretty much look the same?
    maybe i'm doin something wrong...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im readin it to to let you know..interesting stuff. Very good log..keep it up

the weight-gain could be sodium/water retention...try to increase your water intake a bit more mang.

will do nark!

Day 6

appetite not up like i had expected. neither do i have those carb cravings i've been hearing about. that bein said today was a no diet day. ate a big ole plate o mexican food, a large thin crust pepperoni pizza, two lean cuisine swedish meatball tv dinners, bunch of prot. shakes...
    do have a wierd rash thing circling my underarms.. kinda like a bright red halo encirlcling what would be my armpit hair had i not shaved it. don't know what that is.
    figured out why people were sayin this stuff turns ur urine flourescent... cuz they weren't drinkin enough water, yesterday i was down on the water and that shite came out glowin!
    no workout today so no weigh in... hopefully tomorrow will yield some improvement, although with todays caloric intake i doubt it.

lethargy not so much a problem today until later... coffee that usually keeps me goin after 8pm lasted about an hour!
    heat is totally manageable.

see y'all manana!

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    Bro i'm on day 5 and i hear ya... i'm running 200mg/day.... gained 1lb.... not eating crazy but i cant get more than 20--25mins of cardio after lifting without being exhausted, even at my dose.... i am keeping lifting at 12-15rep range 3-4 exercises 4 sets..... so the lifting is taking 40-50mins followed by my cardio.. feels good though, just like acomplished something tired ya know... yeah i'm stupidly thirsty, i'm thristy as i type this.. and as for the sex thing, i went down on my girl last night and that caused me to huff and puff lol.... she was then instructed to take the top... Good luck on your Cycle!! (how much cardio are you doing? and what kind of lifting?)

Day 7

two term papers due tomorrow so no liftin or weighin in. do notice the less water i drink the more hot i am. appetite still the same.

dr. skier, i am not doin any cardio. i wanted to see what the dnp could do. i sex it up for about 45mins/day huffin and puffin and my workouts are huffin and puffin for about an hour a day if that counts as cardio.

will weigh in tomorrow and see how things are... five more days and i'm hopin to lose ten total pounds once the water comes off.

possible?

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    possible, for sure (from what i've read anyways) but what starting BF weight and height are you?... outta curiosity, i'm 6'4" 265 ~ 13%.... i think it's eaiser when you have more fat to loose, or the doses are higher for longer... the next time around i'll do 400 for 14 days, this time round was to see how my body reacts.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    possible, for sure (from what i've read anyways) but what starting BF weight and height are you?... outta curiosity, i'm 6'4" 265 ~ 13%.... i think it's eaiser when you have more fat to loose, or the doses are higher for longer... the next time around i'll do 400 for 14 days, this time round was to see how my body reacts.
    agreed, i might run same dose longer next time, just didn't wanna push it the first time.
    i am 6'1" and started at 263.5lbs at aproximately 12%bf(about the same as the picture... that is a rough estimate i could be way off)

Day 8

unfortunately i still can't get enough time to workout so no weight... maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. one more paper to finish for tomorrow's class and i can workout! today it was col, like 20, and snowing. all bundled up and hustling to and from classes had me arriving in my seat in a pool of sweat that wouldn't let up for the entire hour fifteen minutes. definitely like the mild temperatures while on this. too cold or too hot is too uncomfortable.
    wierd rash under arm is letting up but still very sensitive and red... dunno what it is.
    ate like shit today, this is usually not the case as i eat clean for most of the year but no time=no cooking=fast food to get through the week, should clean up about thursday.

thinkin bout adding about three days to make a total of fifteen... whadya all think? the sides are completely bearable so i don't see the harm as long as my supplementary regimen is up to par.

lemme know. will have weight tomorrow!

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    agreed, i might run same dose longer next time, just didn't wanna push it the first time.
    i am 6'1" and started at 263.5lbs at aproximately 12%bf(about the same as the picture... that is a rough estimate i could be way off)

Day 8

unfortunately i still can't get enough time to workout so no weight... maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. one more paper to finish for tomorrow's class and i can workout! today it was col, like 20, and snowing. all bundled up and hustling to and from classes had me arriving in my seat in a pool of sweat that wouldn't let up for the entire hour fifteen minutes. definitely like the mild temperatures while on this. too cold or too hot is too uncomfortable.
    wierd rash under arm is letting up but still very sensitive and red... dunno what it is.
    ate like shit today, this is usually not the case as i eat clean for most of the year but no time=no cooking=fast food to get through the week, should clean up about thursday.

thinkin bout adding about three days to make a total of fifteen... whadya all think? the sides are completely bearable so i don't see the harm as long as my supplementary regimen is up to par.

lemme know. will have weight tomorrow!
    do u loook any leaner tho ?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    do u loook any leaner tho ?
    a bit but nothin drastic... that's what i'm confused about, i know i'm holdin water but i don't know how to gauge the progress... should i be seeing a steady loss of subq fat? are the results even noticeable while still on the cycle? i definitely have that un-full feeling in the muscles... assuming this is the depleted glycogen stores the dnp is doing what it is supposed to. can't wait to fill up again, miss that full feeling.

so to answer ur question, yes, in certain areas i see a little change: arm/shoulder connection, chest and traps... but the problem areas of lower back, some upper back and lower abdominals seems to be thinner but not noticeably leaner...

whatever, we'll see.

mitch911 is offline Member
    yea id say with the carb depletion seeing as the dnp will burn any carb injested and will not store so ur muscles arent full meaning ur not tight that plus the water will prob make u look bad maybe even worse...ur gunna take some pics week or 2 after u stop right ?

yep, took a starting pic, then will take a day twelve pic at last dose and then a 22day pic when all the water should pretty much be off.
    crossin my fingers.

Day 9

lethargy becoming more noticeable... had a hard time gettin to the gym but did.
    weight: 257.3lbs
    felt a little tighter in the gym today but nothin to write home about. had a new vein in the chest which is good...
    all in all i need to lose another four pounds to hit my goal of a ten pound loss... still kickin around the idea of extending it three days to make a total of fifteen.
    assessment thus far: dnp is great! sides (at least with the crystal dnp) are minimal at 400mgs/day and heat is absolutely manageable.
    we'll see what i look like when the water comes off and i get some carb fullness back to in me.

How long were you at 400 mg?

I swore you were using 200

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    How long were you at 400 mg?

I swore you were using 200
    i took 200mg my first day to see how i would react, waited 24 hours and then took a total of 200mg twice a day for the rest of the days. today is day 10 so i have been at 400mg for nine days. i definitely didn't want to go higher than 400mg/day and i won't this cycle or probably any other cycle as i see no need in making greater risks while 400mg/day seems to work just fine with manageable sides. will probably continue for another five days but may just stop at day twelve... still haven't decided.

so its day 10 but this isn't the update. been havin a pretty sore throat lately for pretty much the last two days... didn't worry bout it until i heard my buddy who's takin 200mgs is gettin pretty sick too... problem is he hasn't gotten much sleep lately cuz of work and finals soo i dunno....

anyway, point is the longer on seems to equal more stereotypical sides and more of em.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    a bit but nothin drastic... that's what i'm confused about, i know i'm holdin water but i don't know how to gauge the progress... should i be seeing a steady loss of subq fat? are the results even noticeable while still on the cycle? i definitely have that un-full feeling in the muscles... assuming this is the depleted glycogen stores the dnp is doing what it is supposed to. can't wait to fill up again, miss that full feeling.

so to answer ur question, yes, in certain areas i see a little change: arm/shoulder connection, chest and traps... but the problem areas of lower back, some upper back and lower abdominals seems to be thinner but not noticeably leaner...

whatever, we'll see.
    wassup bbb? now's a perfect time to run dnp...the weather here is just frigid! I opened my porch door for a few seconds and i could see my breath while watchin tv. brrrr!

anyway dont worry about not seein results right now. during cycle you are all flat because, like you mentioned, your glycogen stores are depleted. Plus, you retain a shit load of water. Expect to peak around days 5-7 after you take your last dose. You wont be dissapointed, especially with crystal. This is all just "what I hear" though

Did you decide to take some T3 while on? Any other supps like potassium or NAC? You may want to experiment with more supplimentation next cycle...but don't get too out of hand, a lot of people go overboard with the supps.

Where are your pics man?

the sore throat may be an alergic reaction..watch that..and keep your antihistamines nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    wassup bbb? now's a perfect time to run dnp ...the weather here is just frigid! I opened my porch door for a few seconds and i could see my breath while watchin tv. brrrr!

anyway dont worry about not seein results right now. during cycle you are all flat because, like you mentioned, your glycogen stores are depleted. Plus, you retain a shit load of water. Expect to peak around days 5-7 after you take your last dose. You wont be dissapointed, especially with crystal. This is all just "what I hear" though

Did you decide to take some T3 while on? Any other supps like potassium or NAC? You may want to experiment with more supplimentation next cycle...but don't get too out of hand, a lot of people go overboard with the supps.

Where are your pics man?
    tell me about it! the high yesterday was 6... that's it... 6... it's freakin freezin here.
    i expected the flat look and different parts of my body to bloat and to even look worse for a little bit... but i did expect to see a little improvement while on and i don't know if i'm not doin it right or this is the norm.
    as far as supps i'm only takin multivitamin/minerals. i've got enough t3 layin around to kill a horse but i figured i'm puttin enough stuff into the ole body right now, why add more.
    and yes, i have pics.. although i'd really like to see a leaner me before i post em comparison style

hey tina, u go to the npc show saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    the sore throat may be an alergic reaction..watch that..and keep your antihistamines nearby.
    u reckon i should start takin some benadryl to be on the safe side?

Day 10

weighed in at 256.6lbs so down almost a pound from yesterday.
    diet was shit again today... i wouldn't exactly call it carb cravings, more like i need food and i don't care... again, this is not the norm, finals fvck everything up and i haven't had time to go to the grocery store.
    so another large thin crust pizza and a hot fudge sunday from mcdonalds made me feel nice and fat.
    unless i lose three pounds in two days i'm gonna stay on for fifteen days to try and reach that 10pound loss goal while on and see what comes as the water leaves.
    still haven't done any cardio besides sex and liftin... not that i'm proud of not doing cardio, just letting y'all know.
    still don't feel i'm gettin enough water,
    still have a bit of a sore throat,
    still lethargic but not to the point of doin nothin
    still hate bein hot when its really cold out.
    still the same ole g but i'm low key
    werd

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    tell me about it! the high yesterday was 6... that's it... 6... it's freakin freezin here.
    i expected the flat look and different parts of my body to bloat and to even look worse for a little bit... but i did expect to see a little improvement while on and i don't know if i'm not doin it right or this is the norm.
    as far as supps i'm only takin multivitamin/minerals. i've got enough t3 layin around to kill a horse but i figured i'm puttin enough stuff into the ole body right now, why add more.
    and yes, i have pics.. although i'd really like to see a leaner me before i post em comparison style

hey tina, u go to the npc show saturday?
    Don't worry about seeing results. You'll see em. But when 'my friend' does a cycle he looks worse for the 1-2 weeks he is on. Its like he gains 10lbs for a short time then a week after he loses that 10lbs plus the weight he lost from the cycle. So its a drastic improvement. Everyone is like 'what diet are you on?" 'how'd you do it?'

Benadryl might help with the ring around your armpits. But nark is right, you need antioxidants. Blueberries and other fruit are excellent. Your cycle is almost over though so it prolly wont make a difference this time. I would include some vit c and fruit next time. Maybe it will prevent the sore throat.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    Don't worry about seeing results. You'll see em. But when 'my friend' does a cycle he looks worse for the 1-2 weeks he is on. Its like he gains 10lbs for a short time then a week after he loses that 10lbs plus the weight he lost from the cycle. So its a drastic improvement. Everyone is like 'what diet are you on?" 'how'd you do it?'

Benadryl might help with the ring around your armpits. But nark is right, you need antioxidants. Blueberries and other fruit are excellent. Your cycle is almost over though so it prolly wont make a difference this time. I would include some vit c and fruit next time. Maybe it will prevent the sore throat.
    good to know... i feel all disproportionate. my waist is puffier and bigger and my shoulders are smaller... the wrong things are happening in all the wrong places.
    and the wierd armpit halo is gone... that's what i get for switchin from regular man-soap to i'm-a-girl bodywash. switched back and everything's fine.
    will update tonight after weigh-in

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information