Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    nice gains bro... If you still bounce in Tempe I have probably seen you, I am there or in Old Town all the time. Keep up the good work

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline04
    nice gains bro... If you still bounce in Tempe I have probably seen you, I am there or in Old Town all the time. Keep up the good work
    Right on bro, yeah I bounce at Zuma's on Mill Ave., but only on the weekends now as I go to school during the week. If you're ever in the hood drop on by and ask for Ben and let me know you're from "the board" *wink wink*, I'll buy ya a beer!

BTW for all ya guys PMing me asking what kinds of gains I kept post-PCT, my weight while on-cycle peaked at 195, and a month after PCT i dropped down to 185, so I went down 10 pounds which is pretty much what I anticipated. It's kind of funny tho, because if I were still at 165 and someone told me I would put on 20 pounds of muscle I would have been happy as sheit, but after getting up to 195 and then LOSING 10 pounds, I felt like I had gotten smaller than before I ever started. I know it's all in my head because you're body is literally shrinking before your eyes, and I'm not used to seeing that. It was pretty discouraging, and unfortunately my diet started to slip. The best advice I can give someone is to NOT lose focus when you lose some weight post-cycle, it's completely normal. What helped me was to look at pictures of myself before the cycle so I could compare them and see the difference, because when you see yourself in the mirror day after day, your progress doesn't register in your mind, you just see... well, yourself. So take some 'before' pics of yourself to stay motivated. Also, make sure that your diet is in check before you even start your cycle. I didnt start eating like I REALLY should until halfway through my cycle, and that's when i really started making REAL gains, not just bloat and water weight. Finally, if you're going to run your PCT with clomid, be prepared to go through some bitch-like mood swings. Yeah, it sucks, but PCT is ABSOLUTELY necessary. If I hadn't gone through with it I'm sure I would have lost everything I gained. Anyways, I'm glad my experience could help so many people, if you have any questions for me PM me and I'll share with you my experience and you can take from it what you will and hopefully get better results. Good luck and take care brothers!

Wow, this is a great thread... I just read from the beginning to end and was really surprised by the results you achieved.

Looking back on it, was it worth all this to achieve a 15 lb increase? Also, do you think that with your diet in check you would have been able to gain 15 lbs naturally in 4 months? This sounds like a flame, but I am wondering your opinion on these questions, not flameing you.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keroth
    UHH.... look at the before and after pics...... tattoos are in different spots.. LOL. anybody say.. FAKE?
    wow the iq level of some people...

the pics with the tats on opposite sides were obviously taken by a camera phone while looking into a MIRRIOR

and what does a mirrior do to an image.....lol

PhishStasH is offline Member
    Just read the entire thread. Awesome gains, bro.

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member
    hey man, i'm on the same cycle, and have 5 weeks left. i've noticed that since i stopped the dbol my workouts aren't as intense, and I feel like I'm not gaining anything anymore (body weight, and lifting weight). I'm curious if you felt like that at all? Also, how's your workout routine/diet/gains now?

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    nice gains dude a newb like me can learn alot from this journal

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    bumpin old threads I see

great gains bro

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Wow, can't believe this thing is still kickin around. I was just gonna let it die but TrelaraH brought up a good point which I guess I didn't cover in my journal. When I stopped the Dbol I did stop putting on weight, and it FELT like I was actually LOSING weight, almost felt like I was "deflating". The thing you have to realize (and it's kind of hard to take a step back after the gains are coming on so well) is that when you take dbol you retain ALOT of water. When you stop taking it you lose that water weight, but you're still putting on muscle mass, so your body is doing a sort of balancing act with your weight. In reality, you're actually putting on muscle mass, but you feel like you're losing weight at the same time. The important thing to remember is DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED!! Stay the course, keep your diet in check, and even though your workouts won't be as explosive as they were go as hard as you can! I remember picking up dumbells 5 or 10 pounds heavier than the week before every week for EVERY workout for the first 5 weeks, it was insane! Unfortunately, after my weight plataued, I started questioning my methods, trying to change my routine to bump up the gains to where they were before, but it's not gonna happen. Just keep lifting hard and make sure you're getting all the calories, protein, and nutrients you need to allow your body to grow, whether you notice the change or not.

Anyway, I started my first cycle almost a year ago and have done one more since. I wouldn't recommend doing more than one cycle per year, because like alot of things in life, too much of a good thing can be bad for you. I won't start another cycle until next January or later.

Here's a pic of me at 195 as of July 06, and one of my new ink just because I think it's sick and I like to show it off as much as possible
    later bros!
    S.S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-flyingeye.jpg   My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-ship1.jpg  
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 07-30-2006 at 05:46 PM.

rd53 is offline Junior Member
    good gains nice to see an old thread in the "light" wouldn't have seen it other wise.

pics pics

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    What up dude, nice gains and way to keep with it.

I'm also from Mesa, AZ and I'm sure I've run into you on Mill Ave before.

I am now on day 3 of my own Dbol /Test E cycle, and am looking to go from 220 to 240'ish while keeping my bodyfat the same.

I'll probably see you around.

=)

looks like u making progress, good tracking log u got here>

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, we want to see the pictures coming so we can comment on them, keep up the good work and keep the pics coming

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you are looking good, keep up the good work congratulations.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information